Does murdering tents look good on a national CV?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
This is a stain on the Israeli people and the larger Zionist population.

It's a stain on the US for financing this genocide and Germany for supporting the Israelis in committing these crimes against humanity.

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

It's a stain on the US for financing this genocide and Germany for supporting the Israelis in committing these crimes against humanity.

This is no longer a threat to the state of Israel. It is a threat to Western democratic values.Those values are hypocrisy personified.

The allies murdered 10's of thousands of civilians in Iraq, while sticking a dictator on trial that was found in a hole next to the Tiber.

That is Biden's political ramification.

You can declare war on anything like Nancy Reagan on speed, but it is never truly a war unless you have an ability to fight against it.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
This is no longer a threat to the state of Israel. It is a threat to Western democratic values.Those values are hypocrisy personified.

The allies murdered 10's of thousands of civilians in Iraq, while sticking a dictator on trial that was found in a hole next to the Tiber.

That is Biden's political ramification.

You can declare war on anything like Nancy Reagan on speed, but it is never truly a war unless you have an ability to fight against it.

You're right. This genocide exposes, in the starkest manner possible, the house of cards that Western "liberal" democracies are...it is an indictment of us all.

As Ghandi said about Western Civilization..."I think it would be a good idea."

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
.........same shit as Dresden
.........same shit as Tokyo

Dont want no shit........dont start shit!

When I read this........I hear the grown-up talking voice in the Peanuts / Charlie Brown specials

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard

We have been throught this.......it is not genocidal..........merely a territorial dispute...........

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Again the word genocide here has the same weight it did during the St. Floyd protests........none

X

xXx
Site Supporter
.........same shit as Dresden
.........same shit as Tokyo

Dont want no shit........dont start shit!

When I read this........I hear the grown-up talking voice in the Peanuts / Charlie Brown specials
When I read you I hear a fucking whining faggot …

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
When I read you I hear a fucking whining faggot …
How do Whining homosexuals sound?
Do you hear them often at your place?

I bet so!

You really are not very good at this troll forum shit….. are you now.
Mama has the toasted bread and Pastina in a bowl for your Supper child.
She is going out now.

Sad little boy……..your father failed you.
Thinking about that……….I have zero fucks to give!

TAP!

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
So extra, what a doof.
@Lily

Does this mean you accept that there is no Genocide the Palestinians are confronted with?
If so……..then it seems as if my presence here at this forum is bearing fruit…….and helping people.

It makes the time spent worth the effort.

Blessings to All.

TAP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
How do Whining homosexuals sound?
Do you hear them often at your place?

I bet so!

You really are not very good at this troll forum shit….. are you now.
Mama has the toasted bread and Pastina in a bowl for your Supper child.
She is going out now.

Sad little boy……..your father failed you.
Thinking about that……….I have zero fucks to give!

TAP!
Are you gonna be okay, faggot. ?

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
Are you gonna be okay, faggot. ?
Do you have any other insults than to criticize someone as “Faggot”?
It is really rather crude………and………considered “Hate Speech” in most circles….

Does Bastard Factory condone such Hate Speech?
Sad.

Donald J. Trump does not use the word “Faggot”

Yet you do……

@Lily @LotusBud

DJT is more inclusive than X

How does that fit in with your view of acceptability ?

Team Libtard engages in Hate Speech

Again……Sad.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Sad.

Yet you do……

@Lily @LotusBud

Again……Sad.
Oh, Is X running for POTUS? Wow, maybe he should watch his mouth, then.

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
Israel started it, pal. Long before October 7.
The starting of it was mutual.......the Brits fostered it and watched as it festered. Both sides were equally brutal in their quest for control over territories, some granted to each party, and some not.

October 7 has been played out over and over since 1947 and before, and as noted above instigated by both parties with attacks and retaliation. The "shit" started during WW1 and has gone on since

Once again ..........the dogwhistle "genocide" is often misused to gather sympathy and attention.

The UN just denounced Israel accusing them of "genocide" .......but look at who is doing the investigating......far from an unbiased representative.

There are no innocent parties........but my statement stands........the actions by Israel today are a response to October 7........Hamas started this latest round of "shit" and as usual are coming out the loser. One has to wonder who is pulling the strings of the Hamas leaders.

Low IQ X typing Faggot in 3-2-1.

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
@LotusBud

"Oh, Is X running for POTUS? Wow, maybe he should watch his mouth, then"

No.......but you and others criticize identify DJT as a homophobe......but engage or condone homophobic behaviour.........a bit hypocritical no?

It demonstrates a Low IQ mentality.....but there you are along with X

It doesnt bother me.......the name calling or poor behaviour........I'm merely pointing it out for the casual reader

Last edited:
  • GayAsFuck
Reactions: X

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
The starting of it was mutual.......the Brits fostered it and watched as it festered. Both sides were equally brutal in their quest for control over territories, some granted to each party, and some not.

October 7 has been played out over and over since 1947 and before, and as noted above instigated by both parties with attacks and retaliation. The "shit" started during WW1 and has gone on since

Once again ..........the dogwhistle "genocide" is often misused to gather sympathy and attention.

The UN just denounced Israel accusing them of "genocide" .......but look at who is doing the investigating......far from an unbiased representative.

There are no innocent parties........but my statement stands........the actions by Israel today are a response to October 7........Hamas started this latest round of "shit" and as usual are coming out the loser. One has to wonder who is pulling the strings of the Hamas leaders.

Low IQ X typing Faggot in 3-2-1.
. Lotus has had everything explained to her repeatedly in full context for the past 6 months+, and she still doesn't understand it. You want to drive it through her skull(?)...get yourself a jackhammer. She refuses to understand who Hamas/islam is in spite of their own filthy demented words being offered in explanation.
.Best of luck in your efforts.

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
As I have stated numerous times I'm here to help.

Was it @LotusBud or @Lily that had a Jewish boyfriend explain how bad the Jews were to it? It goes to show why the question was posed about young Jews critcizing Israel.........there is a lack of education regarding the foundation of the conflict and it heard the anti Israel schtick taught to them, much like the anti-America schtick is taught in our schools.

It is as much the case where people in Japan cannot take or understand the context of the bombing of Tokyo, Hiroshima and Nagasaki .........they have never been taught about the context, and the atrocities in Nanking and other Chinese cities to understand why the were carried out in the manner they were. No innocent parties in war.

Thanks for your response
TAP
. Lotus has had everything explained to her repeatedly in full context for the past 6 months+, and she still doesn't understand it. You want to drive it through her skull(?)...get yourself a jackhammer. She refuses to understand who Hamas/islam is in spite of their own filthy demented words being offered in explanation.
.Best of luck in your effort

Last edited:
  • LOL
Reactions: X
OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Tell us all when the Israeli sponsored Hamas charter was published?

Second of all - show me who has committed actual genocide? Ever. In the Middle East. Be careful how you answer.

Third of all - Why wid I, when confronted by my intellectual inferior?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
First of all - learn to speak English.
Second of all - read the Hamas Charter then tell me who is committed to genocide (first look up the definition, since you clearly have no idea what the word means).
Third of all - STFU.

Speak English to someone from the UK, really? Embarrassing.

Second, Hamas isn't capable of committing genocide,. Not in any way do they have the military power to do so.

You're hiding behind false words and not any reality on the ground.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Sad.

Yet you do……

@Lily @LotusBud

Again……Sad.
HomoseXual !!