Does murdering tents look good on a national CV?

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
There's no purpose in this discussion. It doesn't matter what anyone says to you.
No one ever answers a direct question I ask or even attempts to counterpoint the indisputable historical facts laid before them. People keep referring to muslim's as "palestinians" LoLz - Jews ARE Palestinians.
When was the term Palestine first used, Oak? Used by the Greeks. Who was there in Palestine(?)..Jews. Not muslims. muslims murdered there way though the ME over a millenium later. Forced people to convert to their shitty religion. Continue to do so to this day - read the HRW reports I linked. They continue to murder and persecute all non muslims in muslim countries to this day and they will continue to try and gain a foothold elsewhere to the very end. The objective?...A muslim world with no dissenters. That, madam, is genocide. The total elimination of all other persons and ways of life.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
No one ever answers a direct question I ask or even attempts to counterpoint the indisputable historical facts laid before them. People keep referring to muslim's as "palestinians" LoLz - Jews ARE Palestinians.
When was the term Palestine first used, Oak? Used by the Greeks. Who was there in Palestine(?)..Jews. Not muslims. muslims murdered there way though the ME over a millenium later. Forced people to convert to their shitty religion. Continue to do so to this day - read the HRW reports I linked. They continue to murder and persecute all non muslims in muslim countries to this day and they will continue to try and gain a foothold elsewhere to the very end. The objective?...A muslim world with no dissenters. That, madam, is genocide. The total elimination of all other persons and ways of life.

I don't give a god damn fuck when it was first used. Since the early 20th century it has been the Israelis murdering and displacing Palestinians there.

Fucking fact. Now, shove that up there with the stick you already have lodged in your ass.

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
I don't give a god damn fuck
You see - that's exactly the fucking problem. You don't care for facts.
Read the wonderful calls for genocide in the Koran and Hamas Charter. Know who you are defending. The entire world should be on board with pushing islam right off the planet. Quit defending murdering, land grabbing nutball conservatives.
Oh, and before you or anyone tells me I'm fine with murdering muslims. My hope is that muslims will be enlightened away from that filth - that they can be brought into a more modern world (not one where a wrathful god compels them to kill anyone who doesn't worship it - but when they arm themselves, as they have in the ME, as they do in Kashmir, in darkest Africa or elsewhere and can not be reasoned with....FUCK em. The world of reason and sanity (what remains) should defend itself with vigor.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Translation:
"I have the attention span of a concussed goldfish so if you want me to lis... SQUIRREL!"

<runs away barking at a nearby tree>
No you fool
Translation: who gives a fuck what a bloated dictionary thinks he has to say it was too long we’re not his wife or family were under no obligation to read verbal Shats ffs

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I’m smoking some killer Blue Diablo

Can you folks say I’m a 747

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
No you fool
Translation: who gives a fuck what a bloated dictionary thinks he has to say it was too long we’re not his wife or family were under no obligation to read verbal Shats ffs
Actually, if you take all of the intelligible werdz and string them together it was only about 8 seconds.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Read the wonderful calls for genocide in the Koran and Hamas Charter. Know who you are defending. The entire world should be on board with pushing islam right off the planet. Quit defending murdering, land grabbing nutball conservatives.
Oh, and before you or anyone tells me I'm fine with murdering muslims. My hope is that muslims will be enlightened away from that filth - that they can be brought into a more modern world (not one where a wrathful god compels them to kill anyone who doesn't worship it - but when they arm themselves, as they have in the ME, as they do in Kashmir, in darkest Africa or elsewhere and can not be reasoned with....FUCK em. The world of reason and sanity (what remains) should defend itself with vigor.

I have facts. I don't care for your lies.

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
un) Tell us all when the Israeli sponsored Hamas charter was published?

dos) Second of all - show me who has committed actual genocide? Ever. In the Middle East. Be careful how you answer.

drei of all - Why wid I, when confronted by my intellectual inferior?
Inny) Never published - you should know that, but then you should know that the reason the USA didn't go back to the moon wasn't because the Aliens shoo'd NASA away, since the landing was a HOAX. Never there at all.

Meeny) Hamas/Islam - it's possible since Israel is a very small country with a smallish population.
Israel can not eradicate 2 billion muslims, nor has it expressed a desire to as has Hamas expressed (with allah's blessing) to eradicate Israel, all Jews, Christians etc etc..

Meiny) You have an intellectual inferior? No way....well, we aren't counting dead people are we?
..anyway, you go pour yourself another scotch and slur your way through another vocaroo for everyone's entertainment, 'kay lil feller. How's everything on skid row, btw?

HEY MOE !!

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
I have facts. I don't care for your lies.
What lies? The only facts you have are those I've given you.
. What you and some others are preaching is naught but libtard (the other conservatives) bullshit.
Seriously, you people have become nothing but no-thinky herd animals.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Let's stick with the actual facts, and not the Holliday-sanctioned "facts."

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
Let's stick with the actual facts, and not the Holliday-sanctioned "facts."

What's the Bible got to do with anything?
.Oh that's right - you still haven't answered my question about the calls for violence and genocide in the non-existent Christion Bible, and think this will pass.
Show me in Christian texts the violent calls for genocide analogous to that which you find in the Koran and Hamas Charter. You can't because they don't exist.
You haven't answered other questions like why you aren't upset that large chunks of "palestine" were incorporated into the artificially created Muslim nations, or that Pakistan and Bangladesh were wrenched from India to create muslim states, or why you don't cry for your fellow pagans who were murdered by muslims in Mecca and whose holy objects were stolen, or for the hundreds of millions of Hindus murdered by moguls etc etc. Never want to touch those things do you, Lotardus? You never applaud the works of the great men who saved Europe from muslim incursion either - The Europe you claim to love so, which would not exist w/o them. Why only this one issue...Oh I know - because it's what your libtard (conservative) masters told you you are to think.
How about you try to do your own thinking once in a while. Once upon a time you were a convert to anti-LibiConism, now you have reverted into some crazed conspiracy theory cult and fallen in with a bad lot. I will continue to hold out hope for you, LotusBundle.

Last edited:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
What's the Bible got to do with anything?
.Oh that's right - you still haven't answered my question about the calls for violence and genocide in the non-existent Christion Bible, and think this will pass.
Show me in Christian texts the violent calls for genocide analogous to that which you find in the Koran and Hamas Charter. You can't because they don't exist.
You haven't answered other questions like why you aren't upset that large chunks of "palestine" were incorporated into the artificially created Muslim nations, or that Pakistan and Bangladesh were wrenched from India to create muslim states, or why you don't cry for your fellow pagans who were murdered by muslims in Mecca and whose holy objects were stolen, or for the hundreds of millions of Hindus murdered by moguls etc etc. Never want to touch those things do you, Lotardus? You never applaud the works of the great men who saved Europe from muslim incursion either - The Europe you claim to love so, which would not exist w/o them. Why only this one issue...Oh I know - because it's what your libtard (conservative) masters told you you are to think.
How about you try to do your own thinking once in a while. Once upon a time you were a convert to anti-LibiConism, now you have reverted into some crazed conspiracy theory cult and fallen in with a bad lot. I will continue to hold out hope for you, LotusBundle.
So, you didn't listen to the post. Of course not.

How about you stop trying to order me how to think, and making assumptions that are grossly incorrect about how I come to my beliefs? You leave no room for intelligent debate. None.

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
So, you didn't listen to the post. Of course not.

How about you stop trying to order me how to think, and making assumptions that are grossly incorrect about how I come to my beliefs? You leave no room for intelligent debate. None.
Listen to it again? I've heard it before. I'm an avid listener to NPR - some is wonderful, some is utter bullshit. One sifts.
Still - it does not answer the question I've asked (you are always avoiding), nor does it explain the violent history of islam. Laughably trying to state that islam is peaceful except for some recent anomaly is pure nonsense, and I have outlined the continual violence throughout it's history.
the Bible?....That's not Christian - it's a Frankenstein monster of religion. Within the actual Christian texts there, and the others you can reference - show me the calls for violence, genocide, or forced conversion of infidels etc.
You can't...they don't exist. Stop equating/confusing the Bible with Christianity. Constantine was a dooshbag, his council of Nicea an atrocity. Answer my questions directly or quit yer yappin.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Listen to it again? I've heard it before. I'm an avid listener to NPR - some is wonderful, some is utter bullshit. One sifts.
Still - it does not answer the question I've asked (you are always avoiding), nor does it explain the violent history of islam. Laughably trying to state that islam is peaceful except for some recent anomaly is pure nonsense, and I have outlined the continual violence throughout it's history.
the Bible?....That's not Christian - it's a Frankenstein monster of religion. Within the actual Christian texts there, and the others you can reference - show me the calls for violence, genocide, or forced conversion of infidels etc.
You can't...they don't exist. Stop equating/confusing the Bible with Christianity. Constantine was a dooshbag, his council of Nicea an atrocity. Answer my questions directly or quit yer yappin.
Obviously, you don't actually read my posts. As usual, you are putting words in my mouth (or in the texts of my posts). I'm over it. Carry on with your tirade. I'm not interested.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
@LotusBud is not a smart person.

She is predictable. She never presents an original thought.

If not for her entertaining stories of breaking up marriages by seducing old, fat men, she would be entirely useless.
Wow. Yet another person fully incapable of fucking reading.

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
Obviously, you don't actually read my posts. As usual, you are putting words in my mouth (or in the texts of my posts). I'm over it. Carry on with your tirade. I'm not interested.
Is that your best white flag, LotusPod?
.Don't feel capable of tackling the questions I've asked, huh?
That only demonstrates how ill equipped you are to discuss the subject.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Is that your best white flag, LotusPod?
.Don't feel capable of tackling the questions I've asked, huh?
That only demonstrates how ill equipped you are to discuss the subject.
Like I said before, I'll answer them when you answer all the questions I've asked of you. You never, ever answer them. You just come back with attacks on my intelligence and my character. That's not a response.

Admin.

Who am I? I am over Two Billion in Saudi Cash!
Site Supporter ☠️
"Pro Life" Nikki Haley signing a missle "finish them" in Israel is a level of deplorable I cannot fathom.
Tell us more about how you value life, we're all watching.

GOsOgGhXEAASBG_.jpg

A loving and life affirming gesture!