Does murdering tents look good on a national CV?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Speak English to someone from the UK, really? Embarrassing.

Second, Hamas isn't capable of committing genocide,. Not in any way do they have the military power to do so.

You're hiding behind false words and not any reality on the ground.
But if they did have the power …just sayin, you know they coming for the Israelis

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The events in Rafah on Sunday are most likely the end of this war.

Again, they ACCIDENTALLY, bombed and killed 45 innocent people.

Have you seen these people dragging the corpses of family members from fires?
Little kids screaming in pain from injuries?

I have and it's an assault on human decency. Though the Israelis have tried to hide it, you can see it with your own eyes. It was a CNN clip I saw about it.

This genocidal war is an assault on humanity. We are denying our own when we deny the attacks of all innocent life in this war, on both sides.

If you support Israel's war against these people...you are incomprehensibly lost.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I get it Lily, my thing is the disproportionate responses ….

It is disproportionate because the Israelis want the land free of Palestinians. They wanted to push them out. Kill all they can to make them leave.

The Palestinians know if they leave they will never be allowed to return.

• Agree!
Reactions: X

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Accent ?? Is that what that is Hahaha.
What a mess.

Well, not in Scotland it isn't.

Dude, have you ever tried watching Peaky Blinders? I have to put the captions on until I get used to the accent.

It takes patience. I think his points of view are worth my patience.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Well, not in Scotland it isn't.

Dude, have you ever tried watching Peaky Blinders? I have to put the captions on until I get used to the accent.

It takes patience. I think his points of view are worth my patience.
I’ve heard Shampain a lot throughout the years he sounds Scottish this lass sounds like a train wreck hahahahaha at times sounds like he’s taking on water and fighting it LOL

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
No.......but you and others criticize identify DJT as a homophobe......but engage or condone homophobic behaviour.........a bit hypocritical no?

It demonstrates a Low IQ mentality.....but there you are along with X

@LotusBud is not a smart person.

She is predictable. She never presents an original thought.

If not for her entertaining stories of breaking up marriages by seducing old, fat men, she would be entirely useless.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

An Englishman listening to Blandy:

confused-man-with-question-mark-scratching-head_199628-270.jpg

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
. Lotus has had everything explained to her repeatedly in full context for the past 6 months+, and she still doesn't understand it. You want to drive it through her skull(?)...get yourself a jackhammer. She refuses to understand who Hamas/islam is in spite of their own filthy demented words being offered in explanation.
.Best of luck in your efforts.
Give me a break. You have had everything explained to you repeatedly, and yet you ignore facts and have turned this into something personal, which it never was to me, and have become nasty about it. Fuck off.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Give me a break. You have had everything explained to you repeatedly, and yet you ignore facts and have turned this into something personal, which it never was to me, and have become nasty about it. Fuck off.

This is a tough one.

I am not sure that you are reading it correctly when someone calls you stupid. They might just be putting things into perspective for other people to understand that they are dealing with a drooling idiot.

It may not be intended as a personal attack. Hurting your primitive feelings might be entirely unintentional.

It makes me smile to watch it all, though.

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
You have had everything explained to you repeatedly
Lotus, you obviously have no idea what the hell is going on. You have no understanding of history, or the plague and pestilence islam had been for the past 1400 years. Hamas is just the latest spearhead. Hundreds of millions of people murdered and who knows how many forcibly converted - that, luv, is ongoing genocide just as we see continuing today in the Middle East. It has all been laid before you. All you have to do is stop "thinking" you know, and begin actually thinking with a clear and open Liberal mind. Quit condoning and making excuses for radical conservatism.

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter

Second, Hamas isn't capable of committing genocide,. Not in any way do they have the military power to do so.

You're hiding behind false words and not any reality on the ground.
1st - I really don't care if you or anyone else gets my jokes...I get them and they make me giddy with rafter.
. First a) Many years ago...well, I have worked with people from every far reach of the world and with two exceptions never had difficulty understanding them - one French guy from France who everyone had trouble with due to the heaviness of his accent and deep resonance of his voice, and an islander woman (French speaker) who one of the other islanders commented, no one could understand her in French, never mind Engrish. She was thought to be retarded and spoke as do congenitally deaf persons.
Back - so many years ago, not recalling why exactly, but my girlfriend's family had this guy from Scotland staying at their house. He was there for some time and in all of that time no one understood one word he said. Not one. Not hello...not goodbye, not good morning, not good night. He could have been speaking Martian. Everyone nodded politely and said, Oh, well isn't that interesting and stuff like that, then eventually he went away, though no one heard him say goodbye even if he said something.

2nd - Hamas is a tiny band of islamists which are 2 Billion in number....and no, not all muslims are terrorists or members of the warrior class, any more than all of any society are warriors. As in all societies there are farmers, merchants, administrators etc etc. I have explained this many times. The fact is, all muslims (if a person is a muslim) approve and support the warrior class' actions because they are doing the work of the infallible allah. It's all there in the Koran (which I suppose I will shortly hear is a work of fiction invented by Jews). No - it is Hamas' goal to keep Israel in a perpetual state of war and defense against attack. Remember they are sponsored by Iran with support of other Islamist nations. Together allah's army has been doing a very good job at their genocidal mission. Those are facts - historical facts which have been repeatedly presented and disputed by no one.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
1st - I really don't care if you or anyone else gets my jokes...I get them and they make me giddy with rafter.
. First a) Many years ago...well, I have worked with people from every far reach of the world and with two exceptions never had difficulty understanding them - one French guy from France who everyone had trouble with due to the heaviness of his accent and deep resonance of his voice, and an islander woman (French speaker) who one of the other islanders commented, no one could understand her in French, never mind Engrish. She was thought to be retarded and spoke as do congenitally deaf persons.
Back - so many years ago, not recalling why exactly, but my girlfriend's family had this guy from Scotland staying at their house. He was there for some time and in all of that time no one understood one word he said. Not one. Not hello...not goodbye, not good morning, not good night. He could have been speaking Martian. Everyone nodded politely and said, Oh, well isn't that interesting and stuff like that, then eventually he went away, though no one heard him say goodbye even if he said something.

2nd - Hamas is a tiny band of islamists which are 2 Billion in number....and no, not all muslims are terrorists or members of the warrior class, any more than all of any society are warriors. As in all societies there are farmers, merchants, administrators etc etc. I have explained this many times. The fact is, all muslims (if a person is a muslim) approve and support the warrior class' actions because they are doing the work of the infallible allah. It's all there in the Koran (which I suppose I will shortly hear is a work of fiction invented by Jews). No - it is Hamas' goal to keep Israel in a perpetual state of war and defense against attack. Remember they are sponsored by Iran with support of other Islamist nations. Together allah's army has been doing a very good job at their genocidal mission. Those are facts - historical facts which have been repeatedly presented and disputed by no one.

TL,DRD

• LOL
Reactions: X