Does the board have a Trannie infestation?

Is there a problem?

• Yes

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Fuck Yes

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Trannies are gay

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Send these worthless twats to zie ovens

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters

X

xXx
Site Supporter
tnnielol.jpg

It's starting to feel that way, lets examine the current offenders;

Blurtrice - A loud and proud advocate for all things LGBT and openly flaunts his fetish for wearing women's clothing.

Lady Peaches - The elderly scene Queen and Dame Edna Everage impersonator with the detachable rubber nose, who had a passionate, steamy love affair with Blurt a few years ago and considers him to be his protege who he'll pass the rainbow coloured baton to and continue the woke activism when he shuffles off this mortal coil.

Regan/Poppy - aka the creepy catfisher dude who loves pretending to be a female online. Why any male would do that other than because he's a colossal jizz sniffer is baffling to say the least. This shamless homo even inquired recently about the difference in size between 2 male user's cocks..... nuff said.

Sindy666 - The head trannie over at Creamy Butthole Ticklers. This deranged nutjob is a full time trannie and Antifa activist from what I gather and is the stereotypical Portland leftist to an absolute tee, sorry I mean soy latte.

Flynn - Fuck knows what this creature is, but if the allegations are true and it is in fact a handle used by numerous different males, "she" belongs in the trannie isolation unit with the rest of the mentally ill fags.

Quite a rogues gallery isn't it? Perhaps some sort of forum quarantine area would be the best option for these degenerates, similar to what @Biggie Smiles proposed?

You forgot @LotusBud I read her posts in five o clock shadow

ha ha when I read them I feel that gruff of stubble ...:Alarming:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
tnnielol.jpg

Blurtrice - A loud and proud advocate for all things LGBT and openly flaunts his fetish for wearing women's clothing.

Lady Peaches - The elderly scene Queen and Dame Edna Everage impersonator with the detachable rubber nose, who had a passionate, steamy love affair with Blurt a few years ago and considers him to be his protege who he'll pass the rainbow coloured baton to and continue the woke activism when he shuffles off this mortal coil.

Regan/Poppy - aka the creepy catfisher dude who loves pretending to be a female online. Why any male would do that other than because he's a colossal jizz sniffer is baffling to say the least. This shamless homo even inquired recently about the difference in size between 2 male user's cocks..... nuff said.

Sindy666 - The head trannie over at Creamy Butthole Ticklers. This deranged nutjob is a full time trannie and Antifa activist from what I gather and is the stereotypical Portland leftist to an absolute tee, sorry I mean soy latte.

Flynn - Fuck knows what this creature is, but if the allegations are true and it is in fact a handle used by numerous different males, "she" belongs in the trannie isolation unit with the rest of the mentally ill fags.

Quite a rogues gallery isn't it? Perhaps some sort of forum quarantine area would be the best option for these degenerates, similar to what @Biggie Smiles proposed?

It's disingenuous of you to post a poll with no sane options. But what can one expect from a closet-case-in-denial thread like this one.

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Time for a bump, given the state of things right now....

I recently heard on the old e-grapevine that there's a power struggle taking place over on CBT for the position of head trannie. Flynn has supposedly challenged Sidney666 for the role of admin on the Cawks Balls and Trannies forum.

Trouble in LGBT rainbow land? No doubt the alpha males of the SJW pack like Aidsmin (LMAO) will be able to calm things down and defuse the situation.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I think with Blurt the root cause is a Classic case of an Oedipal Complex.

Blurt is still secretly in love with Its Mother, at one time a ravishing beauty in an exclusive Playboy Club Hence Blurt grew up slavishly worshipping It's Mother to the point of wanting to become her.

Blurt can't shake that memory of her.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
I'll be going to visit her on Sunday afternoon.

I try to drop by at least once every few weeks.

The old gal seems to be doing all right for herself.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
She's 80.

She wears track pants and tees.

You must be thinking of your mummified Nan.

Admin.

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
Site Supporter ☠️
Time for a bump, given the state of things right now....

I recently heard on the old e-grapevine that there's a power struggle taking place over on CBT for the position of head trannie. Flynn has supposedly challenged Sidney666 for the role of admin on the Cawks Balls and Trannies forum.

Trouble in LGBT rainbow land? No doubt the alpha males of the SJW pack like Aidsmin (LMAO) will be able to calm things down and defuse the situation.
You think about gay stuff all of the time, why do you think that is, or don't you?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
tnnielol.jpg

Is that Fivehead in the last frame!? :LOL3: