Doing drugs with your kids

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I have taken a medication that makes me a tad bit loopy and drowsy. I do not drive impaired, so I will be going nowhere. I also will not share these with my kids. Mostly because I need them for me.

Anything I may post from here on out are the words of a person under the influence.

You're most welcome.

Larry Loungelizard

I appreciate irony as long as I'm not it's victim.
I have taken a medication that makes me a tad bit loopy and drowsy. I do not drive impaired, so I will be going nowhere. I also will not share these with my kids. Mostly because I need them for me.

Anything I may post from here on out are the words of a person under the influence.

You're most welcome.
Gee, I thought you were under the influence all the time.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
It is true that young children are infantalized significantly longer than they used to be. Interestingly, they are often dragged into the adult world younger than they used to be as well, often when they are pre-pubescent.
Often by parents who put guns in their kids hands and video tape them like theyre gonna be this super cereal killer in the future

X

xXx
Site Supporter
S
My kids were 5th and 6th grade when I allowed them cheap pay as you go cell phones they took when they left the house so that they could always reach me directly without needing to make a scene trying to get to a phone.

I did this because on 2 occasions my daughters wanted to reach me and the school did not let them. Same teacher. Once because my daughter started her period and had a mess and wanted to come home.

If they were school, or at a friend's house, they had a way to reach me. When they got home, the phones went into a basket I kept on the fridge.o we’re to believe your daughter had a mess and the school held her hostage ?? Nope sorry your lying
So we’re to believe your daughter had a mess and the school held her hostage ? Nope you’re lying I say

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
S

So we’re to believe your daughter had a mess and the school held her hostage ? Nope you’re lying I say

You are free to believe whatever you want to believe.

It's not out of the norm to have shit ass teachers who have certain kids they don't like or refuse to allow them the bathroom pass.

Also my daughter was beyond humiliated and didn't tell the MALE teacher (she was 12) that she had a period mess.

Have you raised kids and dealt with public schools? Be glad than your kids didn't have any issues or problems with any teacher or other students.

Also even of nothing had happened, I STILL would have given them phones to take with them when they left the house because I want them to have direct and unfettered access to me without having to go through anyone else.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Often by parents who put guns in their kids hands and video tape them like theyre gonna be this super cereal killer in the future

I have many videos of my children shooting fire arms. They were taught and trained young.

They understand safety, proper handling, and the gun laws here. My oldest is getting her concealed carry permit this fall.

I learned young as well. You seriously think that people who were taught this young are going to be serial killers?

• LOL
Reactions: X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I have many videos of my children shooting fire arms. They were taught and trained young.

They understand safety, proper handling, and the gun laws here. My oldest is getting her concealed carry permit this fall.

I learned young as well. You seriously think that people who were taught this young are going to be serial killers?
See what I mean, LMAO
American priorities

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You are free to believe whatever you want to believe.

It's not out of the norm to have shit ass teachers who have certain kids they don't like or refuse to allow them the bathroom pass.

Also my daughter was beyond humiliated and didn't tell the MALE teacher (she was 12) that she had a period mess.

Have you raised kids and dealt with public schools? Be glad than your kids didn't have any issues or problems with any teacher or other students.

Also even of nothing had happened, I STILL would have given them phones to take with them when they left the house because I want them to have direct and unfettered access to me without having to go through anyone else.

Teachers no longer trust kids, if they ever did. Kids are literally beating teachers across schools in America because they are being taught that no one can discipline them.

It's a terrible situation kids and teachers are in.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Kid should grow up and then decide if they want guns, same thing as brain washing them with religion poor ‘kids’
Parents pushing weapons in their kids hands smh

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Teachers no longer trust kids, if they ever did. Kids are literally beating teachers across schools in America because they are being taught that no one can discipline them.

It's a terrible situation kids and teachers are in.

Yep. It's an awful environment for both teachers and the kids.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Kid should grow up and then decide if they want guns, same thing as brain washing them with religion poor ‘kids’
Parents pushing weapons in their kids hands smh

They can grow up and not ever have guns. No one is mad that they learned a skill.

I really disagree with you here and I'm glad my kids were taught. None of them are upset about it.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
See what I mean, LMAO
American priorities

It's embarrassing.

Because of the American whackjobs and their guns, gen Z is traumatized by the mass shootings and the preparation on how to respond.

I know my kids learned to block the shit out of a room and barricade it to the hilt. They still talk about the teacher that was an ex-marine and wouldn't open the door to anyone until the actual safe word was used. That went on for awhile, the police officer hadn't been told the safe word. My kids were laughing about it just the other day...

I think they called them blue drills. I remember when they came home talking about the blue drills. I remember fire and earthquake drills, but blue drills? I asked them what it was. I was so profoundly sad when they explained. I felt like their childhood was being stolen from them. :(

But this is another day in mentally fucked up America.

Last edited:
  • Sad

X

xXx
Site Supporter
They can grow up and not ever have guns. No one is mad that they learned a skill.

I really disagree with you here and I'm glad my kids were taught. None of them are upset about it.
Because you brainwashed them LOL

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Yes, that's what I said. Do you think it was so profound it was worth repeating?

They're my words and even I don't think they were worth it.

I repeated it back in agreement.

See this is what you get called out on. You always say "I give back the energy I get"...and that's bullshit because you CONSTANTLY get bitchy and nasty out of nowhere during a normal exchange where no one was even being rude.

And you think it's cute and funny, and then blame other people for the energy they have with you. When they are the ones giving YOU back the energy YOU are giving.

Mind you I'm not complaining because I know that's your favorite come back whenever someone calls you on something.... be as much of a miserable bitch as you wish. I'm just pointing out that this is almost always why you end up in arguments. You are pretty much always the one taking the first shot.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Because you brainwashed them LOL

Brainwashed? Are you insane?

I also didn't wait until they were adults to teach them how to cook, do chores and other life skills.

So you are saying that everyone who doesn't align with your stupid and fear driven gun beliefs is "brainwashed". So everyone must think like you and follow your values or they are messed up.

Because that's not culty and brainwashy at ALL.

So what other fears of yours did you put into your children?

Last edited:
  • Boring

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Brainwashed? Are you insane?

I also didn't wait until they were adults to teach them how to cook, do chores and other life skills.

So you are saying that everyone who doesn't align with your stupid and fear driven gun beliefs is "brainwashed". So everyone must think like you and follow your values or they are messed up.
⬆️
Because that's not culty and brainwashy at ALL.

So what other fears of yours did you put into your children?
Your equating cooking with video taping kids with guns ?? LMFAO
My kids are currently studying in America on scholarships I video taped them fishing and riding a bike, normal shit it’s the video taping of your kids with the guns I find alarming, did you show the videos off ?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I repeated it back in agreement.

See this is what you get called out on. You always say "I give back the energy I get"...and that's bullshit because you CONSTANTLY get bitchy and nasty out of nowhere during a normal exchange where no one was even being rude.

And you think it's cute and funny, and then blame other people for the energy they have with you. When they are the ones giving YOU back the energy YOU are giving.

Mind you I'm not complaining because I know that's your favorite come back whenever someone calls you on something.... be as much of a miserable bitch as you wish. I'm just pointing out that this is almost always why you end up in arguments. You are pretty much always the one taking the first shot.

Where is your post, meltie?

It was utterly superfluous. It's the truth.

But oh the drama. I see how this makes me so evil.

You should get drunk, then you'll feel much better.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I suppose if I were in America you’d need to know about guns, I wouldn’t video tape my kid shooting them off tho, it’s not something that should be celebrated, it’s a sad state of things that you need to teach your children to kill

Is it that the same people that are supposedly coming for you they’re coming for your kids too LOL

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I suppose if I were in America you’d need to know about guns, I wouldn’t video tape my kid shooting them off tho, it’s not something that should be celebrated, it’s a sad state of things that you need to teach your children to kill

Is it that the same people that are supposedly coming for you they’re coming for your kids too LOL

Firearms are a problem in this country. There is no use denying it. It's idiocy to do so.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You're most welcome.
Good idea

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Your equating cooking with video taping kids with guns ?? LMFAO
My kids are currently studying in America on scholarships I video taped them fishing and riding a bike, normal shit it’s the video taping of your kids with the guns I find alarming, did you show the videos off ?

Yep. I also have videos of them cooking. Alot more videos and pictures of them cooking.

It's absolutely NOT abnormal to video your kids when they are proud of themselves.

You are projecting your biases about guns onto other people. I live in MI. Hunting is a big thing here. Also sport shooting at targets. And our right to defend ourselves from intruders or attackers.

My oldest daughter is a natural. She was VERY proud when she got her first deer. She was 12. Every meal I prepared that involved her venison she was so proud.

And when she's working late at an inner city hospital, I can rest east knowing she's equipped to protect herself.

If the first and only thing you think of when you see guns is "def serial killer! Murder! Der!!" then you just have very bias, narrow and fear driven beliefs about guns.

I hope your kid enjoys the 2A while in our country and learns how to handle, use and operate a fire arm.

My girls are Americans and arming themselves is their RIGHT. Preparing my children to take on adulthood means giving them all the education and skills I can provide.

They have no fear of guns. They are trained and educated and skilled with fire arms. They understand the laws and regulations and their rights.

I have no idea why anyone would oppose kids learning something valuable.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Yep. I also have videos of them cooking. Alot more videos and pictures of them cooking.

It's absolutely NOT abnormal to video your kids when they are proud of themselves.

You are projecting your biases about guns onto other people. I live in MI. Hunting is a big thing here. Also sport shooting at targets. And our right to defend ourselves from intruders or attackers.

My oldest daughter is a natural. She was VERY proud when she got her first deer. She was 12. Every meal I prepared that involved her venison she was so proud.

And when she's working late at an inner city hospital, I can rest east knowing she's equipped to protect herself.

If the first and only thing you think of when you see guns is "def serial killer! Murder! Der!!" then you just have very bias, narrow and fear driven beliefs about guns.

I hope your kid enjoys the 2A while in our country and learns how to handle, use and operate a fire arm.

My girls are Americans and arming themselves is their RIGHT. Preparing my children to take on adulthood means giving them all the education and skills I can provide.

They have no fear of guns. They are trained and educated and skilled with fire arms. They understand the laws and regulations and their rights.

I have no idea why anyone would oppose kids learning something valuable.
it was imperative my offspring went to a blue state school, when they were wooing my kids it was important they didn't end up in a state of yous

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Firearms are a problem in this country. There is no use denying it. It's idiocy to do so.

In the hands of ignorant and irresponsible people, yes.

Thats why education and skills are important.

Most gun deaths are suicides. Or were the last I looked.

Lord only knows how many violent crimes were deterred because the would be victim was armed. Since so many people don't bother to report for fear of getting put in jail for brandishing ......there is no way to know. I'm sure it's a lot.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

And I know my girls would make fun of you for a being a giant man pussy over guns.

And we would say the same about your offense at our rights.

It's pretty sad that you automatically think about "serial killers" and murder when you see a young American learning how to manage his/her rights.

• LOL

X

xXx
Site Supporter
And I know my girls would make fun of you for a being a giant man pussy over guns.

And we would say the same about your offense at our rights.

It's pretty sad that you automatically think about "serial killers" and murder when you see a young American learning how to manage his/her rights.
535fc7e7679d73eb57e895d698da2732.gif

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You know....real life isn't a cartoon or a movie.

Guns are not for murdering people. They are tools. Some people use them properly and some people do not. People who have no regard for the law or human life.

People who make it even MORE nessesary and important for law abiding citizens to be able to defend themselves. Especially women.

Guns are our equalizer. It's never gonna be MY daughters having fire arms accidents. They are ....trained and educated.