Donald Trump is the duly elected President of the US!!!!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
images
Wow, that person looks like they know what a fukin shower is! You should take a lesson, dirtbag!

Not even your God loves the bald ... he left them here as a warning :Alarming: :Alarming: :Alarming:

thumb_max-memes-bald-man-meme-generator-imgflip-52671526.png
Sure thing, dirty. Go clean yourself up.

sure thing skin man :LOL3: :LOL3:
You're really fukin lame, dirtbag. Go buy some humor.
go buy some hair plugs instead of guhns you fucking bald ninny

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Wow, that person looks like they know what a fukin shower is! You should take a lesson, dirtbag!

Not even your God loves the bald ... he left them here as a warning :Alarming: :Alarming: :Alarming:

I'm perfectly fine with being bald. You should learn to deal with my gun ownership, pussy. You big mad cause your poor cucked ass cant afford one.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

I'm perfectly fine with being bald. You should learn to deal with my gun ownership, pussy. You big mad cause your poor cucked ass cant afford one.
no
btw
YOU'RE A FUCKING BALD ALIEN :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Civil War is on the near horizon

If my predictions are right, this is gonna be MUCH bigger. We talking worldwide here.

The corruption runs deep.

Wanna hear some crazy talk? When I toke and drink coffee in the morning, I have this unnatural phenomenon that goes on in my head lol. Here is this morning's thoughts lol.....

So I was thinking about the War of Northern Aggression, year 1860. If you go back 85 years, you get the Revolutionary war. If you go forward 85 years, you get WW2. So I thought on it more. If you go back another 85 years, you get the 9 Years War, aka the War of Grand Alliance. Go forward another 85 years, and you get 2030. If you havent heard, there is a 2030 Plan/Agenda. Thing is, folks are waking up to whats going on around them. All it takes is one generation that fought, to go away, for folks to forget how bad war is. And "They" know this. We are due.

@Weeg is right, War is coming. I feel we will see it very soon.

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

no
btw
YOU'RE A FUCKING BALD ALIEN :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:
LOL! What a jelly little dirtbag!
:NutKick: :NutKick: :NutKick: :NutKick: :NutKick: :NutKick:

• Interesting
Reactions: X
OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

If my predictions are right, this is gonna be MUCH bigger. We talking worldwide here.

Wanna hear some crazy talk? When I toke and drink coffee in the morning, I have this unnatural phenomenon that goes on in my head lol. Here is this morning's thoughts lol.....

So I was thinking about the War of Northern Aggression, year 1860. If you go back 85 years, you get the Revolutionary war. If you go forward 85 years, you get WW2. So I thought on it more. If you go back another 85 years, you get the 9 Years War, aka the War of Grand Alliance. Go forward another 85 years, and you get 2030. If you havent heard, there is a 2030 Plan/Agenda. Thing is, folks are waking up to whats going on around them. All it takes is one generation that fought, to go away, for folks to forget how bad war is. And "They" know this. We are due.

WOW! Thats a trip! No doubt the world is primed for another major war though!

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Back to the subject at hand:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Nearly 3 in 4 Republicans doubt that President Joe Biden won the 2020 election legitimately, according to a new poll from the University of Massachusetts at Amherst.

A total of 71% of GOP respondents said Biden's victory was illegitimate, the
poll found.

Among those Republican respondents, 25% said Biden's triumph was "probably not legitimate," and 46% said it was "definitely not legitimate," according to the poll.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Nearly 3 in 4 Republicans doubt that President Joe Biden won the 2020 election legitimately, according to a new poll from the University of Massachusetts at Amherst.

poll found.

Among those Republican respondents, 25% said Biden's triumph was "probably not legitimate," and 46% said it was "definitely not legitimate," according to the poll.
They would have made sure Saddam Huissain was the most popular president EVER if he was up against Trump, they had four years to make sure the steal was done right! FACT!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

poll found.

But 25% of Republicans think the Biden victory was legit Lokmeer.

So that's still a majority of your fellow Americans ..eh @Lokmar.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Should there be another Civil War, then who'll deliver the take out food @Blazor?

Will the delivery boys/girls be accorded a special 'don't shoot at us' status like the Red Cross? Americans still have to get their chu nky cheese. I hope at least all you can eat will stay open.

Weeg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

IT IS COMING SOON!!! PREPARE FOR IT!! DONT DIEDED!

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
all I know dood is I don't wanna catch the balds ...
I couldn't even imagine the shame!
But i dunno maybe being totally bald is better than that mutant alopecia cooties, with the rand

Bro The good Ole US of A has been engaged in war roughly 90% of it existence.

Stop with your Rambo cosplay fantasy, you chat room desperados.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Should there be another Civil War, then who'll deliver the take out food @Blazor?

Will the delivery boys/girls be accorded a special 'don't shoot at us' status like the Red Cross? Americans still have to get their chu nky cheese. I hope at least all you can eat will stay open.
Don't close the Waffle Houses! or Cracker Barrels!

Weeg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I luv Waffle House!!!!!!

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

I luv Waffle House!!!!!!
mmmm you said Waffles!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

They might still remain open.
But you'll have to bring your trusty Ar15.
The waitress in turn will hand you a bill & you'll leave her a tip in bullets not coins.

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

poll found.

But 25% of Republicans think the Biden victory was legit Lokmeer.

So that's still a majority of your fellow Americans ..eh @Lokmar.
No josephine. Most democRATs lie habitually. Just look at Oak and Locust. The majority of America knows biden wasnt elected. Even that cawk sukin faggit aidsman doesnt ACTUALLY believe biden got over 50 million votes.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Awww, aidsman doesnt like it when we talk about the fraud! PWN3D!

is it possible for a human to be any dumber than you? Ignorant Gas Station attendant

josephine

Sea PLEASE ASS BOX ME! might be dumb enough to believe biden was elected.
Is the

is it possible for a human to be any dumber than you? Ignorant Gas Station attendant

josephine

Is the Civil War in the room now?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Im prepared Brother Weeg!

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

josephine

Is the

josephine

Is the Civil War in the room now?
Is the room in your ass right now?

Weeg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Im prepared Brother Weeg!
Me and momma are to!!!