Donald Trump is the duly elected President of the US!!!!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
We dont let bank robbers keep their loot when they get caught, we dont let office holders who stole elections keep office either. Any actions they take while illegitimately in office are null and void.
Our Federal Government is Illegitimate, Joe Biden is Illegitimate.
Arizona preliminary results are as follows.
74,243 absentee ballots received with no record of being mailed out.
18,000 people who voted in 2020 election were removed shortly after Dec 4, 2020.
11,326 who voted were not on voter rolls on Nov 7, 2020, but were on Dec 4, 2020.
3,981 voters who voted in 2020 election voted after Oct 15, 2020 deadline.
This is 107,550Fraudulent votes in One county of the United States.
Trump allegedly lost Arizona by only 11,000 votes but really won by at least 100,000 votes.

Every official elected in this past election is illegitimate and must be evicted from office immediately, anything they voted on or signed into law is null and void.
Civil War is on the near horizon

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
shut-up-shut-the-fuck-up.gif

X

xXx
Site Supporter
We dont let bank robbers keep their loot when they get caught, we dont let office holders who stole elections keep office either. Any actions they take while illegitimately in office are null and void.
18,000 people who voted in 2020 election were removed shortly after Dec 4, 2020.
11,326 who voted were not on voter rolls on Nov 7, 2020, but were on Dec 4, 2020.
Trump allegedly lost Arizona by only 11,000 votes but really won by at least 100,000 votes.

Every official elected in this past election is illegitimate and must be evicted from office immediately, anything they voted on or signed into law is null and void.

luckily you've no hair to obstruct your view

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I'm sure Aidsman would trim your ear bush if you let him suck your cawk, faggit! :NutKick:

X

xXx
Site Supporter

I'm sure Aidsman would trim your ear bush if you let him suck your cawk, faggit! :NutKick:

I can make you a toupe :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: so what was it, like a hair falls out you buy a gun ?? :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

:Warning::Alarming::Alarming::Alarming::Alarming::Alarming::Alarming::Alarming:

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I can make you a toupe :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: so what was it, like a hair falls out you buy a gun ?? :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

Go practice some hygiene, ya dirty flea bitten faggit!

X

xXx
Site Supporter

PWN3D !!! :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

LOL! Head down to the starvin army, dirtbag. I bet they'd give you a razon and some tweezers!
:NutKick: :NutKick: :NutKick: :NutKick: :NutKick: :NutKick:

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Awww, aidsman doesnt like it when we talk about the fraud! PWN3D!
You have yet to show one, even slightly relevant shred of any supporting evidence to your lunatic ravings.
I have shown DOZENS of proofPWN3D!'s that made you poopie your diaper, ass rammer!!! This was yet another! PWN3D! Now go clean yourself up!
:WTF6::STFU6::Whaaa::Whatevr2:
^^^ Damn faggit, your full range of hysterics are on display!

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Awww, aidsman doesnt like it when we talk about the fraud! PWN3D!
You have yet to show one, even slightly relevant shred of any supporting evidence to your lunatic ravings.
I have shown DOZENS of proofPWN3D!'s that made you poopie your diaper, ass rammer!!! This was yet another! PWN3D! Now go clean yourself up!
:WTF6::STFU6::Whaaa::Whatevr2:
^^^ Damn faggit, your full range of hysterics are on display!
Did not your evening "gun" polishing sesh work out satisfactorily for you?

X

xXx
Site Supporter

LOL! Head down to the starvin army, dirtbag. I bet they'd give you a razon and some tweezers!

BALD
ffs.. you should be executed to stop the spread
wear a fucking mask on yer head yeh creepazoid

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

BALD
Some people have NO respect for others!

FACT!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Every official elected in this past election
is illegitimate and must be evicted from office immediately, anything they voted on or signed into law is null and void.

Including the re-elected GOP House and Senate too?

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

BALD
Pipe down, ya dirty bum. Every pic I've ever seen of you looks like some bum with lice and fleas. Clean yourself up, ya dirty bum!
:NutKick: :NutKick: :NutKick:

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

BALD
Some people have NO respect for others!

FACT!
Well faggit, you suck dick like its your job, so....Oh thats right, it WAS your job in the Gayvee! PWN3D!

X

xXx
Site Supporter

BALD
Pipe down, ya dirty bum. Every pic I've ever seen of you looks like some bum with lice and fleas. Clean yourself up, ya dirty bum!
:NutKick: :NutKick: :NutKick:

dood ... yer fucking head is all sweaty skin, a fucking bald hooknose :LOL3: :LOL3:

as if ANYTHING you say has merit, you should be shot set on fire so your sickness doesn't spread

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter