The Official Donald Trump Cognitive Decline Thread

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I have a vagina so yes, I will. In fact, I’m on it right now.

I know the idea of real women offends you. That pleases me greatly. Now run along and have admin tuck his pee pee in so you can pretend he’s a woman and fuck him.

You're actually wrong about Holliday's perspective on transgenderism. He is not supportive. You see the problem with you people is that you assume that everyone on the left of whacko are all the same. We're not.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
thread needs moar piechart:

QdMe8HH.jpg

AnnaConda

well-adjusted to a profoundly sick society.......
The good news is that President Trump does not display symptoms of on set Alzheimer’s Disease or Senility as President Reagan had during his second term.

The bad news is Trump’s Critical Thinking Skills “Are What They Are”. Trump is Stupid, Petty, Arrogant & Vindictive. He is also Vain, Slow Witted, Slow to Act, Accepts the Counsel of no one, Can’t Accept even the Slightest Criticism, Surrounds himself with Thieves, Crooks & YesMen with his Raison D’etre for running for President being his desire for free publicity as a candidate and now his blatant opportunity to profit from the office.

Trump is not senile….his “disease” is stupidity —-He is simply a malignant narcissist, consummate liar, bullshit con artist whose resume consists of stealing fools money and entertaining the masses—simular to what a Clown does!!!

Serve you right, America—you voted a clown for president who advocates injecting bleach and disinfectant to cure SARS-CoV2 COVID-19 Novel virus and that 21 year olds can buy $15.00 Month Health Insurance until…they need it. Trump isn’t Senile, he’s just STUPID!!!

as9i6y4.jpeg