The Official Donald Trump Cognitive Decline Thread

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
In the lead-up to the 2024 presidential election (or to incarceration in the Cook County Jail, whichever comes first), I thought it might be a good idea to provide a space to chronicle the gaffes and howlers of Donny the Dolt, whose cognitive decline wouldn’t be so alarming were it not ignored by so many Red Caps with a right to vote.

But, first, a historical recapitulation…

Now, apparently, Joe Biden is about to initiate WWII, Jeb Bush embroiled the U.S. in Middle Eastern wars, Barack Obama is Biden’s puppet master, and people have to show their ID to buy bread.

The man is a farce, a walking aneurysm, a mouthpiece for advanced moronics.

All Hail To The Thief!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
He thinks he ran against Obama in 2016 and will Biden will take us in to WW2...

stable-genius-mr-ed.gif

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
We are a superpower in decline. This man is leading the polls in the Republican primary and in general election polls. We are fucked.

Your country is in decline cuz you have a senile dementia patient in charge. You have America-hating ragheads in Congress leading anti-Israeli protests on our soil. You’re a lying sack of shit if you say this country is better off than it was under Trump.

Sadly, I have no doubt these fucked up, corrupt libs AND republican’s in name only will do what they can to make sure Trump doesn’t win. Which is why I wish DeSantis had played his cards right and waited to run for president.

Then you have weirdo’s like admin, trying to make men pretending to be women a “normal” thing. We are truly fucked.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
Your country is in decline cuz you have a senile dementia patient in charge. You have America-hating ragheads in Congress leading anti-Israeli protests on our soil. You’re a lying sack of shit if you say this country is better off than it was under Trump.

Sadly, I have no doubt these fucked up, corrupt libs AND republican’s in name only will do what they can to make sure Trump doesn’t win. Which is why I wish DeSantis had played his cards right and waited to run for president.

Then you have weirdo’s like admin, trying to make men pretending to be women a “normal” thing. We are truly fucked.
:STFU4::STFU4:

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️

So you are an illegal alien, why don’t you go back to where you came from!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Beheaded babies should concern ANY grandmother period.

Have you noticed that they've no longer been talking about beheaded babies?

It's because it was reported by a "journalist" that overheard one general say it. It has never been confirmed. It shouldn't be too hard to find those babies, but no one has any proof of it happening.

Have there been babies murdered, absolutely. Beheaded? Well, no one has confirmed it ever actually happened.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
So true. Horrific. At the same time, do you honestly think Fatso the Buffoon really cares? He only cares about his fat ass ending up in jail, and not living up to his word he gave to Putin.

The story about beheaded babies seems to have been made up. Even my gung-ho Trump supporting partner said he agrees that the reports have never been substantiated. It's probably disinformation.

Additionally, don't people know how painful starvation is? Israel has left the people in the Gaza strip with no food and water. Half or the people that live there are children, and then there's the elderly - starving people to death.

That is intentional.

Last edited: