The Official Barbie the movie thread.

OP
OP
Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
Failed screenwriter Ben Shapiro turned pundit predicted Barbie would fail after it's first week. It's made $1 billion so far.

:Happy5:
Shapiro can goof up big time sometimes, what he forgets is the target audience is 8 year old girls and their mums. You would expect it to be female centric with ken playing a bit part role, you would also expect it to make a mint based on nostalgia for said females. The question is why are they trying to make male centric movies like Barbie?

Oh and Shapiro is not failed anything, the Daily Wire gets more hits than the BBC and a lot more. Will be the biggest media company in 10 years.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
MENEQDW_o.jpg

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Shapiro can goof up big time sometimes, what he forgets is the target audience is 8 year old girls and their mums. You would expect it to be female centric with ken playing a bit part role, you would also expect it to make a mint based on nostalgia for said females. The question is why are they trying to make male centric movies like Barbie?

Oh and Shapiro is not failed anything, the Daily Wire gets more hits than the BBC and a lot more. Will be the biggest media company in 10 years.

He failed at screen writing, which is a fact. I didn't say anything beyond his failed attempt at being a screenwriter.

I don't know that they'll be the biggest company.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
I haven't seen this masterpiece. Is it worth watching|?
My Son's best friend a Film Studies Grad, placed Barbie at #16 on his Top 20 Best of 2023

My Top 20 Films of 2023
1. The Holdovers
2. Poor Things
3. Godzilla Minus One
4. May December
5. Killers of the Flower Moon
6. Anatomy Of A Fall
7. Oppenheimer
8. Mister Organ
9. Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol 3
10. Talk To Me
11. Air