Donde estas mi chicas?

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
I always capitalize the first letter of my thread titles, but you little rats don't get shit outside of my order to hear you both squeek why you've both are suavely staying out of my boots and dick range. What the fuck, my pets? Did you cunts catch me blowing both of you bitches off my shoulder when I calmly walked back to the bench with a confident lawyer? I'm literally squeaky clean when I floss in the morning, so call me Teflon while I chill under the comforting Untouchable status, clean jacket I'm sportin'. Step the fuck back, bums...

SSS
- still shines his boots

Last edited:

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
I always capitalize the first letter of my thread titles, but you little rats don't get shit outside of my order to hear you both squeek why you've both are suavely staying out of my boots and dick range. What the fuck, my pets? Did you cunts catch me blowing both of you bitches off my shoulder when I calmly walked back to the bench with a confident lawyer? I'm literally squeaky clean when I floss in the morning, so call me Teflon while I chill under the comforting Untouchable status, clean jacket I'm sportin'. Step the fuck back, bums...

SSS
- still shines his boots

Yet you’re scared shitless of lil ole moi. Why is that, SSS ? I wasn’t the one that banned you and you’re more than welcomed to come back.

flea - kiss and make up ?

OP
OP

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
Yet you’re scared shitless of lil ole moi. Why is that, SSS?

Learn English, mud monkey. If repeating to yourself that I'm scared of you makes you feel like a winner, who is capable of accomplishing anything and everything you set your heart and mind on - keep repeating it, and repeating it. Trust me, I play a therapist on TV.

I wasn’t the one that banned you and you’re more than welcomed to come back.

Losing me as a poster is a really bad move by those who can and do. I've been banned everywhere, can't even tweet Trump any more. I'm pretty sure I understand why some of this site's members bounced on over there, due to the new choice of charitably donating small transactions for drunken meltdowners over here. I've already done it - by sloppy choice. No big deal whatsoever. I dunno the rest of the white-flight story and do not care to read about it...

SSS
- "gentlemen do not discuss their ailments"

Last edited:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
don't make Curly mad SSS ... he thinks he has power :facepalm:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
don't make Curly mad SSS ... he thinks he has power :facepalm:

tenor.gif

SSS cool with me :ThumbsUp2:

OP
OP

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
Thanks Freud, I always appreciate small corrections riding foreign fart winds towards Austin, Texas - Capital of the galaxy.

Does the weak-minded fuckedhead calling himself "Tatum" now used to post as WarPig? Welcome back, I hope you can kinda walk again after our prior, where I encouraged you pull her plug physically, and emotionally. When some Queen knights me for being such a blessing to the planer, I'll be SirSirSuperSouthern. Has a nice ring to it, I say.

So first comes flea. Say bitch, where the fuck is your stupid hat? Did _Pile steal it and your others? Good. Now let's jump right to the part where you assumed I didn't like you because I wouldn't let your sorry ole Flame Champs ass judge a very infamous BHer - Senior Reg. I was also introducing formal flaming to this site right here. The system still needs plenty of smoothing out, like your fucked up, deranged personality that belives I could be your newest Sancho. Nope; you lose as always.

Pile is a walking clock. People hear deep ringing bells at 5:55AM AND PM. gong, gong!!! Just twice, for obvious reasons. I wonder what the stench from the inner bands of her stupid hats smell like. Just kidding! NoOoOo, she's needed at some secret US base to make plotting sand nuggets talk. Real Quick - no 40 virgins for y'all. Even if you saw them (40) marching your way with their loving arms extended so they can finally get popped (torn painfully), they'd notice you were oddly marching the same way, making no distal purpose. March bitches... MARCH!

In closing:

SSS
- chauffer

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Thanks Freud, I always appreciate small corrections riding foreign fart winds towards Austin, Texas - Capital of the galaxy.

Does the weak-minded fuckedhead calling himself "Tatum" now used to post as WarPig? Welcome back, I hope you can kinda walk again after our prior, where I encouraged you pull her plug physically, and emotionally. When some Queen knights me for being such a blessing to the planer, I'll be SirSirSuperSouthern. Has a nice ring to it, I say.

So first comes flea. Say bitch, where the fuck is your stupid hat? Did _Pile steal it and your others? Good. Now let's jump right to the part where you assumed I didn't like you because I wouldn't let your sorry ole Flame Champs ass judge a very infamous BHer - Senior Reg. I was also introducing formal flaming to this site right here. The system still needs plenty of smoothing out, like your fucked up, deranged personality that belives I could be your newest Sancho. Nope; you lose as always.

Pile is a walking clock. People hear deep ringing bells at 5:55AM AND PM. gong, gong!!! Just twice, for obvious reasons. I wonder what the stench from the inner bands of her stupid hats smell like. Just kidding! NoOoOo, she's needed at some secret US base to make plotting sand nuggets talk. Real Quick - no 40 virgins for y'all. Even if you saw them (40) marching your way with their loving arms extended so they can finally get popped (torn painfully), they'd notice you were oddly marching the same way, making no distal purpose. March bitches... MARCH!

In closing:

SSS
- chauffer

No that’s not Warpig although I can tell you where to find him and what his handle is if you desire?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

In closing:

SSS
- chauffer

No that’s not Warpig although I can tell you where to find him and what his handle is if you desire?

tumblr_opsoegf1Zg1rp0vkjo1_500.gif

lol

X

xXx
Site Supporter
'torn painfully' :LMAO2: :LMAO2: :LMAO2: :LMAO2:

Just what in tarnation is in the water in Texas that makes your posts so stoopid SSS ? and why all the butthurty over Vile V ?? time after time the name oozes from your hurt lips pull up your pants wipe your tears and move on man !

Rukia Kuchiki

Factory Bastard

In closing:

SSS
- chauffer

we paid a licensing fee to use that SG handle.

Did you ever post at TRF using the handle Fredrica?

OP
OP

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
SSS was never too smart.

I have a college degree. You don't. You have a gay son. How many of your "friends" showed up to his "marriage" down there in Auschwitz? How long could your bagging old jowls hold your fake smile? What did you name your pet dinosaur?

we are the MacNeil family. Sum Cunt is our godfather

kurganstab.jpg

Uh huh. Oh, and you're probably right about Don Rowan. When we jumped to BH after the Abyss closed shop because I wasn't posting enough, and then to see a mod post and act like that with a panel, I gotta admit I was shocked. He led the way amongst the other BH Legends of yore, which you are not...

SSS
- did you give your gayby the same one you gave your dinosaur?

Rukia Kuchiki

Factory Bastard
SSS you have a printable degree from a defunct online college. I took credit courses at Georgetown University and taught you how to pee standing up. The last barbecue you threw, the hamburgers tasted like shit, you got the meat at Walmart, everyone knows Walmart carries meat made from ugly whore cows.

Is the gravity where you are still functioning cause you are bouncing all over the place with that last post. You referenced by innuendo numerous people from caskur to barney to BH legends. BH legends, is that the same thing as flame icons? Go back and see if you can edit that shit out, as Mr Pickles would say That's embarrassing.

Your friend Bra1n was stabbed by a tranny btw.

OP
OP

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
Is gravity a good thing, SSS? The toll it's taken on my face and my chest, which now for some time makes me look like an old lady with hairy sagging tits. Please use the limitless knowledge you attained while you were in Big Boy/(unnessicarily expensive) school to predict how the jowls and chest will look like ten years from now. I can't do a push-up at my age, just so you know. Thank you in advance of your generous reply.

Sure. Some shit about the enormous hole in the atmosphere comfortably chillin' over y'alls rugged Auschwitz land. So predicting your future in ten years is incredibly simple: you'll be dead <-fact!

With the drugs they finally have now keep faggots live longer, I'll put my money on his life's length while you're still alive, all considerations have been taken note of. Considering how long you've known it, you may actually put your money on youself!!!

SSS
- you had to switch your nics and personalities because each new nic gets older faster than all of ours.

OP
OP

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
Hey, decrepit "man", I've thought about something fair and just.

You post a pic of yourself holding, a sign you made via printer paper with the name of this site and the date. I've done that here, so follow my cultish footsteps and I'll do you one ever better: I'll post you a pic of my dick that you can give your son at the(ir) anniversary... gathering. Fuck the fags, you'll get a huge memorable toast for that!

SS
- do it, I have masterfully trimmed my crabs heaven, so lets swap?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

You post a pic of yourself holding, a sign you made via printer paper with the name of this site and the date. I've done that here, so follow my cultish footsteps and I'll do you one ever better: I'll post you a pic of my dick that you can give your son at the(ir) anniversary... gathering. Fuck the fags, you'll get a huge memorable toast for that!

SS
I’d much rather decipher your posts than visit that stomping grounds again... The site actually makes me feel nauseous... Unfunny, anti-white tripe!

nazzibastard

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

SS
I’d much rather decipher your posts than visit that stomping grounds again... The site actually makes me feel nauseous... Unfunny, anti-white tripe!
giphy.webp

OP
OP

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
Alright alright, I'll be kew:

15801841-218266621967228-5185767264359546880-n.jpg

I almost never save pictures of Tatum's husband look-alikes, but that spade has me on the beard. I mean, he doesn't even put goop in it to look like some untrimmed Scot dirtball...

SSS
- the one guy who voted for you declared myself as the winner - haw haw

Rukia Kuchiki

Factory Bastard
SSS you need to play 20 questions just to figure who you are replying to. You did that shit at TRF, you thought you were talking to Freud but you were really talking to a spam bot.

Fucks sake, you and holding up pictures and dick pics. Instead of taking pics of your dick go get yourself a fleshlight so you can jerk off in the dark. You could also spend 200 bucks and get one of those oscillating Japanese luxury models that come with that tenga egg you stick up your ass. Your dick is slightly smaller than the average japanese man so no worries about it fitting you.

Go to fucking bed, you are annoying me.