Donde estas mi chicas?

nazzibastard

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
nazi bastards pic of lotus buds vagina was so nasty they had to delete it. That was funny because it pissed hir off. Half the people in the group were sick after looking at it.
giphy.gif

nazzibastard

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
SSS you need to play 20 questions just to figure who you are replying to. You did that shit at TRF, you thought you were talking to Freud but you were really talking to a spam bot.

Fucks sake, you and holding up pictures and dick pics. Instead of taking pics of your dick go get yourself a fleshlight so you can jerk off in the dark. You could also spend 200 bucks and get one of those oscillating Japanese luxury models that come with that tenga egg you stick up your ass. Your dick is slightly smaller than the average japanese man so no worries about it fitting you.

Go to fucking bed, you are annoying me.
its easy to find chat bots just type oo repeat if you get same answer you got them but if she is feel say bye lol

X

xXx
Site Supporter
NazzibasTURD and SSS ... shame shame shame why you are not tell people you make'um baby together

2itdim.jpg

he must take after the poppa :LMAO:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
giphy.gif
This is embarrassing ..

I didn't mean to offend you TURDY BOI NIKEMAN Extraordinaire

Surely had I known you were into chicks wif' dicks I wouldn't have made light
Peace offering just for you (:

601608_3.jpg

:Gossip:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
This is my goal today

Steak-and-Grilled-Pico-de-Gallo-3-2.jpg

:Perfecto:

Nuffin else
shop, LCBO home (:
bliSS

X

xXx
Site Supporter
ffs man if your room had a stove :LMAO2: :LMAO2: :LMAO2:

nazzibastard

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This is my goal today

Steak-and-Grilled-Pico-de-Gallo-3-2.jpg

:Perfecto:

Nuffin else
shop, LCBO home (:
bliSS
i bet your aunty you live with cooked :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO:

OP
OP
SirSuperSouthern

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
All you Aborigine fucking Auschwitz dopes sound exactly alike. That makes you a mulatto of the lowest order, nigger.

I've never nic-switched once because I'yam what I'yam, who jerks off to good pictures of myself. You? You've gotta keep your e-identity a secret anywhere you see me because I've obviously picked and stuck too many bloody boogers on your face: part blood, part slime, and part chunks of petrified snot.

"I don't answer stranger's personal questions." That's mine, I came up with that sentence. Mine. And look who's using my sage advice now! It's best that you keep it up as long as you can. The fly swatter hovering over you is gonna come crashing down as soon as you finally, sheepishly, fess up - which you won't because you'd almost immediately need to switch nics again...

SSS
- scattle off while you can

X

xXx
Site Supporter
God SSS STFU you sound like a complete fucking TOOL :facepalm: 'picked boogers' like wtf 14 years old much ??

Rukia Kuchiki

Factory Bastard
I'll explain and I'll use small words so that you'll be sure to understand, SSS.

Do you remember anything that happened at BH?

Do you know where you are now?

You are and were always horrible with remembering nics. Everyone at BH and then TRF used like 2 nics at most, except Freud who changed his every time he got drunk.

OP
OP
SirSuperSouthern

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
Yeah I like Freud.

TRF? I stormed right in and tore their skimpy little Flame Champ tootoo off fredrica who even yes, even voted for "itself" in the open poll for the title, and lost it anyway! Haha - two weeks, what else is new? Oh! Your nic is. Pathetic, how many times did you get cringe-worthy trampled at BH?

Hey, you politely asked me to ask you 20 questions so there you go. It's such a good goddamn question it counts for all 20. I'm a refined gentleman, boogerface. Oh, and the white substance that squares my artwork? I count that as added unexpected favors, and flavors - it's not like you wipe 'em off with anything but your numbed index finger - nice and slooooow, like I do my Islay whiskies I savor more than sex.

Now come, come out of your deplorable toupe fake-moustache disguise so I can entertain my audience with material that'll hurt you more than it amuses them! I mean, how large are the wheels on your chair? Is that your excuse? That you just can't make it to your gay-in-the-jacobs Apple Pineapple, you fucking faggot? Crawl if you have to, because you know that's the way you'll exit any official thread between us...

SSS
- is your favorite band The Who?

Rukia Kuchiki

Factory Bastard
Had to check BH archives

Kirk's response:
Warning:This post may contain trace amounts of peanuts and other tree nuts.

You and HC were chatting merrily with said china bot people yesterday.

HC even replied twice to a russian who was not even typing in engrish.

on you great shame.

Dopeman:
I checked my posting history. HC and I replied to a thread made by SSS. You can say a lot of things about SSS, but China bot? Get the fuck out of here. The only other person I talked to on the boards that day was EB. I think you're full of shit. Link me to a dumpster thread or something.
----------------------------------------

So I thought I regged at BH as FBI, I did but i got pissed at Evil blood and posted the password to that account in the group and some chineese spammer claimed that nic, had to make a new one Jim kirk then we moved to TRF as Fox mulder then when trf was closing Freud said change your nic to Poppy cause he loves Poppy so we did that and basically provided free publicity for Poppy then we moved to Flame Truth as Regan and u got shit canned there a month before the site crashed now regan is back at the new and improved FT

of course you won't remember any of this.

Rukia Kuchiki

Factory Bastard
Before you ask, yes we all still stay in touch with Jenny. That time in the cabin, it was cold enough to see your breath so when Jenny took off her pants and pulled our her bloody tampon the condensation mist was so thick it nearly obscured her shaved vagina. Randy did not know what to do, become aroused or throw up. That tampon looked like a giant leech just dripping with fresh blood so when she squeezed it like an orange into that glass and that hillbilly fuck made up each drink some of it, well, it was fresh and warm.

I told Jenny to change her fucking tampon when we were at that rest stop but she insisted it was not full and she could get a few more hours out of it, if she has listened we could have dipped her fresh tampon in cranberry juice and fooled that Appalachian bastard. Things like that bring you closer together and we all still stay in touch.

u don't remember this either

OP
OP
SirSuperSouthern

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
I rape senior citizens because their memories ar so bad that once the police drag me in on other charges they bring those "people" in to identify me for just about any bullshit I never done. They all pick me because I'm always the one they hoped was the guilty asshole.

The cops I demand to say some _Vile written short script we all had a hard time reading so we all got off clean, no matter what the other four scumfucks have done either.

Lost count of how many times I've done that shit. Quadruple my "i", and once you've solved it and multiply it by Captain Sternn's numbers of offenses, I'm sure the odd number you derive will be pretty close. Sounds about right...

SSS
- you're next

Rukia Kuchiki

Factory Bastard
SSS you had one flame in the BH hall of fame called Eebee Pets where u were offering pet advice to BH members. Your avatar was some man in a pink shirt giving the thumbs up "cool story bro" guy.

I had 3 under FBI 2 directed to flame gawd Evil Blood.