Don't say African American.

Admin.

Who am I? I am over Two Billion in Saudi Cash!
Site Supporter ☠️
Brilliant move by Ronda Santis! I know there are Black People in Florida, I lived there about close to a year, I would see them everywhere.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So your logic is that unless we allow a warped, false and hateful narrative to be taught to people as fact....a racist and disgusting narrative, btw...we cant even SAY "African American"?

Are black people who oppose this ghoulish CRT shit allowed to still be black Admin? Or do you consider them "race traitors"?

It makes you guys mad that there people rejecting this racism, doesnt it? People dont want it.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
So your logic is that unless we allow a warped, false and hateful narrative to be taught to people as fact....a racist and disgusting narrative, btw...we cant even SAY "African American"?

Are black people who oppose this ghoulish CRT shit allowed to still be black Admin? Or do you consider them "race traitors"?

It makes you guys mad that there people rejecting this racism, doesnt it? People dont want it.
WTF are you talking about? You loon about 80-90 % of the History taught in America is that of Western Europeans and mostly wealthy white Americans, we don't hear too much about the native peoples and even less about Africans I can trace my family back to England and Germany, ask the nearest black man where his family came from.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
WTF are you talking about? You loon about 80-90 % of the History taught in America is that of Western Europeans and mostly wealthy white Americans, we don't hear too much about the native peoples and even less about Africans I can trace my family back to England and Germany, ask the nearest black man where his family came from.

We have told you SPECIFICALLY what the problem is.

And no....you are completely wrong on that. Why the fuck do you think that? Do you think no one learned about slavery? Dred Scott? Civil Rights?

Dude YOU were the ones who disnt know democrats were the party of Jim Crow. You didnt know a few of the most prolific slave owners were black. You guys dont KNOW history.

Also Admin....that 1619 project and CRT is NOT factual history at all.

You guys aren't worried about. It's the narrative you want to build. You know this is being used as propaganda for the ultimate purpose of stripping us of constitutional rights? This is a narrative of hate and slavery. WHY do you support this?

Admin I dont know a single black person who doesnt know where their family came from....are you serious right now?! Why dont YOU do that? I feel like you dont know many black people at all. You know I grew up poor in Metro Detroit? I'm not some suburban white kid.....ahem.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I just read the first few paragraphs of the article. The reasoning was explained and it makes sense.

America needs to stop pushing the "black man victim, white man oppressor" narrative. I know it helps Democrat politicians who use the racial divide to their advantage, but it hurts the country.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I just read the first few paragraphs of the article. The reasoning was explained and it makes sense.

America needs to stop pushing the "black man victim, white man oppressor" narrative. I know it helps Democrat politicians who use the racial divide to their advantage, but it hurts the country.

Yeah apparently unless we support a ton of factually false racist nonsense we cant even acknowledge black people even exist.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

Are there really English American Studies and German American Studies courses?

It is actually a running joke in most of the world how America only knows about...America.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
BTW, I know my brand new 2023 C8 Corvette that goes 0-60 in under 3 seconds and has 14 speakers is Arctic White.

But the interior is Jet Black.

Diversity at its finest!!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Dovey, you must be bored if you are reading and responding to the dipshit who started this thread

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Agreed, it's Critical Race Theory that people oppose, not black history. Aidsman of course likes to muddy the waters and imply that evil White people are stifling the black community, because he's a disingeneous turd who is addicted to CNN.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
When African American History is outlawed, only outlaws will teach African American History!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
When African American History is outlawed, only outlaws will teach African American History!

The fact that you think marxist CRT is "African American history" is not only insulting and ignorant.....but you are a living example of the radicalization that we DONT want pushed on our youth.

You are showing us right now why it NEEDS to be banned.

Sure teach it as a theory so people know what it is. But it's not facts and it sure the fuck isnt history.

If you wanna carry on like this and pretend something is happening that just isnt happening....go ahead. You sure the fuck dont care about anything that actually IS happening.

• LOL
Reactions: X

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah apparently unless we support a ton of factually false racist nonsense we cant even acknowledge black people even exist.

Have the DNC ever formerly apologised for the KKK, Jim Crow laws? do they inform blacks the Latino immigration will risk marginalising the black vote?
I don't know that's why I am asking.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Have the DNC ever formerly apologised for the KKK, Jim Crow laws? do they inform blacks the Latino immigration will risk marginalising the black vote?
I don't know that's why I am asking.

No. They blame the rest of us.

They arent gonna teach that in CRT brainwashing class either.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I know the real reason why democrats must insist that racism , against blacks specifically, is both institutional and systemic and widespread

would you like to hear it?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
JjsJK1z.png

How white people came to America.

idSK7EN.png

How Africans came here: MAGIC!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Admin really thinks that schools dont teach about the transatlantic slave trade.

Admin you really are ignorant of this issue and you really are being a liar.

The country would be a better place if ignorant people kept their mouth shut if they dont want to learn or understand the problem.

Also not every black person in the US is a descendant of slaves. I'm willing to bet the majority of black Americans are NOT descendants of American slavery.

It's amazing how we all learned about slavery without a racist CRT framework. And people like Admin apparently didnt get educated on this topic while growing up.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Brilliant move by Ronda Santis! I know there are Black People in Florida, I lived there about close to a year, I would see them everywhere.

I’ll call all people of America simply Americans. If someone wanted specifics, I’d say: black, white, Latino-looking or the like.

The other day I was watching an American film, and a character in the film was asking about the description of another character. Well…the persons built, height and approximate age was mentioned. All except the most glaringly obvious piece of information …that he was black.

Shit’s just too “PC” these days!

I remember this aborigine calling me a white cunt years ago. So naturally I retorted by calling him a black cunt. Fucking hell did shit hit the fan… cops had to be called in on account of the black cunt thinking that I was racist and disrespecting the entire “First Nation” of Australia. Lol

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
AP Classes currently offered in FLA a relevant sampling.

48FRE 2220 & 2221
34FRE 2220
46GER 2200 & 2240
33GER 2200
33GEO 2420
34ITA 2220
48ITA 2220 & 2221
410JPN 2230 & 2231

33SPN 2200
46SPN 2200 & 2201
33SPW L000
56SPW 3100 & L000
33POS 2041
33--
46AMH 2010 & 2020

We have French, German, Italian, Japanese language and culture classes American History etc I am sure Florida offers several language and culture Classes outside of AP programs as well.

But the nitiwts on this form bleat to Desantis' beat in thinking African American History and Culture is unnecessary and redundant I wonder why that is?

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
AP Classes currently offered in FLA a relevant sampling.

48FRE 2220 & 2221
34FRE 2220
46GER 2200 & 2240
33GER 2200
33GEO 2420
34ITA 2220
48ITA 2220 & 2221
410JPN 2230 & 2231

33SPN 2200
46SPN 2200 & 2201
33SPW L000
56SPW 3100 & L000
33POS 2041
33--
46AMH 2010 & 2020

We have French, German, Italian, Japanese language and culture classes American History etc I am sure Florida offers several language and culture Classes outside of AP programs as well.

But the nitiwts on this form bleat to Desantis' beat in thinking African American History and Culture is unnecessary and redundant I wonder why that is?

From the article in the OP:

“In the future, should College Board be willing to come back to the table with lawful, historically accurate content, FDOE will always be willing to reopen the discussion,” the letter stated.

While the letter did not elaborate on what the agency found objectionable in the course content, DeSantis spokesman Bryan Griffin said in a statement to CNN that the course “leaves large, ambiguous gaps that can be filled with additional ideological material, which we will not allow.”

“As the Department of Education has previously stated, if the College Board amends the course to comply, provides a full course curriculum, and incorporates historically accurate content, then the Department will reconsider the course for approval,” Griffin added.

Are the courses you listed lacking "lawful, historically accurate content"?

Do they "leave large, ambiguous gaps that can be filled with additional ideological material"?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
African American.

Oh, and why dont we have truthful tellings of the War of Northern Aggression!!! You fucking long necked Yankee sum'bitch!!!