Don't say African American.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Not long ago "Conservatives" were the Chamber Of Commerce all about promoting industry and development, now we have dumb fucks trying to punish a company IMickey Mouse) that went a long way to putting Florida on the map, because they had an opinion. fucking control freaks.

Don't forget those gay ass M&M's...fuck them!

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

I'm in jail, send ketchup.
Site Supporter ☠️
"CRT and Black History and Culture are the two prime sources for the gays" Ronda Santis

5jgRLlj.jpeg

Hammer something something a nail!

senior penor

Factory Bastard
Not long ago "Conservatives" were the Chamber Of Commerce all about promoting industry and development, now we have dumb fucks trying to punish a company IMickey Mouse) that went a long way to putting Florida on the map, because they had an opinion. fucking control freaks.
So now you're crying that a big corporation now has to pay taxes because the govenor closed a tax loophole that allowed them to skirt millions in taxes to orange county-a mostly blue/democrat government?
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
I thought you wanted bigf corporations to "pay their fair share" to democrats! lol!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
So now you're crying that a big corporation now has to pay taxes because the govenor closed a tax loophole that allowed them to skirt millions in taxes to orange county-a mostly blue/democrat government?
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
I thought you wanted bigf corporations to "pay their fair share" to democrats! lol!
Jesus Christ mother fucker…you’ve been silent for years and now you’re a piping hot faggot? Did you get booted from your old forum you fat fuck!?

:Awesomeness:

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

I'm in jail, send ketchup.
Site Supporter ☠️
OK I admit I may have judged Ronda too harshly before knowing all of the facts around this issue, as it turns out Advanced studies of the History of African Americans causes kitty litter to be placed in our Children's class rooms, KITTY LITTER IN THE CLASS ROOMS!!! and other very bad things!