Double vaccinated Emmy Winner dies of COVID

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Covid related news is that communist China had more than double funding for coronavirus testing in spring 2019 well before it admitted to an outbreak and that spending tripled again in summer 2019. The CCP denied there was a problem until ov 2019 and didn't admit to human to human transmission until Dec 2019. So for almost a year before they admitted anything in public the CCP clearly knew about their outbreak.

It is also telling that in summer 2019 the PLA (the army of the CCP and not the country of China) took over the Wuhan coronavirus "research lab" and quarantined all of the people who either worked there or visited there. This was months before the CCP admitted any problems.

At this point anyone who says it wasn't a lab leak from the Wuhan lab is a fool. Yes, the CCP was responsible and they actively tried to hide that from the world.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Reactions: X

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
Covid related news is that communist China had more than double funding for coronavirus testing in spring 2019 well before it admitted to an outbreak and that spending tripled again in summer 2019. The CCP denied there was a problem until ov 2019 and didn't admit to human to human transmission until Dec 2019. So for almost a year before they admitted anything in public the CCP clearly knew about their outbreak.

It is also telling that in summer 2019 the PLA (the army of the CCP and not the country of China) took over the Wuhan coronavirus "research lab" and quarantined all of the people who either worked there or visited there. This was months before the CCP admitted any problems.

At this point anyone who says it wasn't a lab leak from the Wuhan lab is a fool. Yes, the CCP was responsible and they actively tried to hide that from the world.

So you're saying Trump took his Covid cues from the China people?

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Whatever the cause it's destroyed the social fabric of the entire planet....like everywhere. This....China's contribution to the world, eh? Some nations like Greece are known as the cradle of civilization.

China....the death of?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
A great episode of Louder with Crowder. I would recommend watching all of it because they go over a number of good issues with facts and evidence. That said, at around the 38 minute mark they smdiscuss how the CCP start purchasing massive amounts of PCR testing equipment (used to detect all coronaviruses from Covid to the flu) in April 2019. That is half a year before the CCP admitted to the world about the covid outbreak.

That means the leak from the Wuhan lab probably occurred some where between March to April 2019. They have the evidence. The CCP has been trying to hide it and potato Biden has been walking on egg shells to not speak about it but it really was the CCP who invented this in a lab and then incompetent let it leak out.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
We shouldnt allow a single fukin product in this country from the chinks. Fukin slant eyes commie motherfuckers caused the deaths of tens of millions in the last 2 years.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I do agree we should be sanctioning communist China extremely heavily. 1) They are actively committing genocide. 2) They created covid and spread it around the world and should be punished for that. 3) The CCP is highly vulnerable due to its debt crisis and we should be denying them access to dollars. 4) Any investment in China just helps the CCP so we should treat it just like we did the USSR.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
244540419_1167854050370853_7570055810949482448_n.jpg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

So you're saying Trump took his Covid cues from the China people?

Well he did act under the advisement of Fauci.

Trump biggest fucking mistake was listening to the "experts" over Covid.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

But no link to this study?

Interesting.

I'd like to see that study and how it was conducted. I'd also love to see the corporate media parrots correct the news reported by Fox directly rather than just yelping about how JUST Fox is "propaganda".

I think it's far MORE likely the study probably said those who watch big media only are less informed.

We have to establish what the study deemed "informed" as well. It could be that people who get news from Fox dont know the latest partisan smears being spewed by CNN. Or dont know about the waves of "right wing violence" that happens all the time. Or that people over dosing on horse paste caused gunshot wounds to go untreated.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I do agree we should be sanctioning communist China extremely heavily. 1) They are actively committing genocide. 2) They created covid and spread it around the world and should be punished for that. 3) The CCP is highly vulnerable due to its debt crisis and we should be denying them access to dollars. 4) Any investment in China just helps the CCP so we should treat it just like we did the USSR.

Cold War II?

Comin to a theater near you!

Last edited:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Cold War II

It needs to happen. The CCP is already acting like it is at war and it keeps telling its forced subjects that war is coming. We can't just ignore this.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Cold War II

It needs to happen. The CCP is already acting like it is at war and it keeps telling its forced subjects that war is coming. We can't just ignore this.

Something tells me this decade won't end well Oerdin.

Too much shit Goin on in the world all at once.

And once it hits the fan.... well you know what.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I personally endeavored to avoid buying anything made in China a few years ago.

You really need to be careful and check products out really well because sometimes you are not even told. At this point if I cant confirm it, I dont buy it.

Sometimes you do end up needing to spend a bit extra to the product NOT made in China but imo it's very worth it. Sometimes its completely unavoidable.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Cold War II

Something tells me this decade won't end well Oerdin.

Too much shit Goin on in the world all at once.

And once it hits the fan.... well you know what.

My guess is the CCP will invade Taiwan by 2025. Either we stop it there or it is going to be even more aggression by the CCP. This is very clear.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You really need to be careful and check products out really well because sometimes you are not even told. At this point if I cant confirm it, I dont buy it.

Sometimes you do end up needing to spend a bit extra to the product NOT made in China but imo it's very worth it. Sometimes its completely unavoidable.

Sometimes stuff made in China is well made...but a Lotta times it isn't. .

Its usually Dollar store quality.

I find stuff made in North America, Japan or Europe when the still had manufacturing from 40 50 60 years ago is still good, solid.

You can go to retro furniture stores and find it.

Detroit must have a lot of nice old building materials since it was one time a prosperous city like Chicago. I'd check the salvage yards if I lived there. There must be a Lotta nice old stuff of antique quality there.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I find stuff made in North America, Japan or Europe when the still had manufacturing from 40 50 60 years ago is still good, solid.

Detroit must have a lot of nice old building materials since it was one time a prosperous city like Chicago. I'd check the salvage yards if I lived there. There must be a Lotta nice old stuff of antique quality there.

Detroit is a great place to go if you like urban decay.

I'm sure it was beautiful at one point. Detroit is like a real life Gotham City lol.

There are still things to look at.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Detroit is a great place to go if you like urban decay.

I'm sure it was beautiful at one point. Detroit is like a real life Gotham City lol.

There are still things to look at.
Best thing I remember about Detroit is a lot of the fast food places have Vernors Ginger Ale!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
How is Vernors different?

It cures EVERYTHING.

MI even uses it to deal with Covid.

People were joking about cleaning your house with a squirt bottle of Vernors to kill the rona and any possible Ebola lol

I been drinking it during sickness since before I can remember, and my kids do the same. It even helped me get through heroin withdrawals lol

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Cold War II

You have an unhealthy obsession with the CCP. LMAO

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Cold War II

It is called being informed. You should try it sometime.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

This is true. And it is the fault of the western world for allowing China to take over manufacture of goods. The west betrayed their own for quick profits.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Cold War II

It is called being informed. You should try it sometime.

If you were informing yourself from neutral sources I would say Good for you. But you're a partisan hack, always looking for the alt-right slant.