The Double-Brentv

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
We alllll have secret pleasures known only by the Cenobites. What can we do about that? Take as much as we want, fuck those sloppy turds. There are some things they just can't morally stop: "Demons to some, angels to others." Then quick on the Double-Bv, yups. Jesus could make a better one so fuck off, all of you.

So, WTF is a Double-Bv? Do you really wanna know, pussies? Well then: you have to live close to a Dairy Queen. Then order a double cheeseburger without any of the other wilting bullshit. Now what's that, DQ? You got cases of Oreos? Genious! Lemme tell you starved peasants on how to get the most possible out of your pocket.

A Double-Bv is bun, thin patty, ice cream fulla Oreos, patty, layer of ice cream - Oreo stacked, motherfuckers! You don't live in GA? Fuck you then, loser, you can't get a Double-Bv anywhere else which makes you a faggot. No option, no denial of any kind. You suck and now know it, you pathetic Double-Bv burger cravers. I'll order one some time soon and picture it, with me sinkin' my perfectos into it...

SSS
- extra Oreo, please

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Just came by to drop a pressie

Last edited:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I've come to realize the reason you post the way you do started in your early years

giphy.gif

SF
- I'm sure your parents tried (:

OP
OP
SirSuperSouthern

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
So there it is, and you'd better step the fuck back.

*deeeeep breath, an exhale that makes Darth Vader sound old*

It's both warm and cold, both making the buyer exhale hard and awesomely on both notes.

Meat? Just off, too hot.

Oreo Mexican vanilla in place of fake ass cheese?

Melting fast. Delicious fact. You gotta be quick!

Boom! There you are, you're a third icy way through the super ice-burger-sandwich; then your fat fingers feel the other side: It's all slimy, which woulda been great at the end, but goddammit, I gotta go!

The patty grease, the Oreo packed ooze out the back. Don't bite, just lick. Shit, you may have smoothly insisted they put at least one typa cheese between them generic buns.

Gotta catch it in the back end for the best - be on drugs too. Hard ones, and don't immediately drive away. Fantastic things will come your way my friend - fantastic, ask the Double-Bv!

SSS
- double every fuckin' thing, fast

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
So there it is, and you'd better step the fuck back.

*deeeeep breath, an exhale that makes Darth Vader sound old*

It's both warm and cold, both making the buyer exhale hard and awesomely on both notes.

Meat? Just off, too hot.

Oreo Mexican vanilla in place of fake ass cheese?

Melting fast. Delicious fact. You gotta be quick!

Boom! There you are, you're a third icy way through the super ice-burger-sandwich; then your fat fingers feel the other side: It's all slimy, which woulda been great at the end, but goddammit, I gotta go!

The patty grease, the Oreo packed ooze out the back. Don't bite, just lick. Shit, you may have smoothly insisted they put at least one typa cheese between them generic buns.

Gotta catch it in the back end for the best - be on drugs too. Hard ones, and don't immediately drive away. Fantastic things will come your way my friend - fantastic, ask the Double-Bv!

SSS
- double every fuckin' thing, fast
Surely there’s more to life than the crap you post! Fuckin ramblings of a madman!