Due to popular demand, it's time to guess "Lily's" weight (Warning graphic image inside)

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I last saw a female that large on a Kenyan safari, when our vehicle was attacked by an enraged mother elephant.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
May I suggest less carbs in your lengthy diet?

What is a "lengthy" diet?

the 7 feet of black dick he Eet's

:LOL3:

Hey X, why don't you post some moar pics of you from 2003 and pretend they're recent LOL, oh the shame.

hey chump, why don't you try a little less sausage ... :LOL3:
I'll post a pic from this morn you cowardly ugly fuck ... your looks would NEVER allow that

sylvester-baby.gif

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Hey X, why don't you post some moar pics of you from 2003 and pretend they're recent LOL, oh the shame.

I'll post a pic from this morn you cowardly ugly fuck ... your looks would NEVER allow that

sylvester-baby.gif

Hmm, I can‘t read this post. Says that this banned in the EU.

WTF???

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

sylvester-baby.gif

Hmm, I can‘t read this post. Says that this banned in the EU.

WTF???
Can you see Aryans name? Loturd said she couldn't but I assumed she was talking shit... I can see them all, Brexit baby lol

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Even if this person supposedly isn't here?

This is like if my pic was being posted on 4chan, where I’m not a member. I wouldn’t like it.

Ask BF. It’s his rule.
Too late :LOL3:

You stupid fuck. I don’t care where my pic is posted. The fact that you’d actually take the time to post anything involving me on a forum where I’m not a member makes you one owned motherfucker. I’m in your head and I’ll always be cuz you can’t hit me LOL

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

This is like if my pic was being posted on 4chan, where I’m not a member. I wouldn’t like it.

Ask BF. It’s his rule.

You stupid fuck. I don’t care where my pic is posted. The fact that you’d actually take the time to post anything involving me on a forum where I’m not a member makes you one owned motherfucker. I’m in your head and I’ll always be cuz you can’t hit me LOL
You're absolutely seething lmao

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Ask BF. It’s his rule.

And you’re absolutely fucking gross looking. #undefeated

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Ask BF. It’s his rule.

Some salty hag from the internet is the first person to ever call me ugly, it MUST be true!!! :LOL3: #SEETHING

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Ask BF. It’s his rule.

Some salty hag from the internet is the first person to ever call me ugly, it MUST be true!!! :LOL3: #SEETHING

whoever told you that you’re attractive, they lied. I hate to break it to you.

X - attractive asf
You :Whaaa:

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Ask BF. It’s his rule.

X - attractive asf

You calling for more backup? Are you are so insecure that you need countless lackeys to validate your self worth whenever you post your daily dose of stupid.

Your mental fragility has you dripping snot bubbles in multiple threads, good job ass wiper.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Ask BF. It’s his rule.

X - attractive asf

You calling for more backup? Are you are so insecure that you need countless lackeys to validate your self worth whenever you post your daily dose of stupid.

Your mental fragility has you dripping snot bubbles in multiple threads, good job ass wiper.

No you nic-switch pussy. I was letting him know he’s not attractive. Idiot

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Ask BF. It’s his rule.

X - attractive asf

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Ask BF. It’s his rule.

X - attractive asf
Never had a problem getting fit girls lol did they lie before or after sucking my fat cock? Way out of your league and that is a fact! Nevermind the fact that you're a fat smelly tramp with absolutely no redeeming features you've also got the personality of a wet sock... Sucks to be you lol are you going to bore me all night with the same shit?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
where's mah post
whas'sa goin on her ?

I was saying !

maybe the new guy is someone she had previously wrung out to dry lol

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
where's mah post
whas'sa goin on her ?

I was saying !

maybe the new guy is someone she had previously wrung out to dry lol

The new person is that little dudefishing trick Rukia Kuchiki. The one who runs to FT badmouthing this forum.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Ask BF. It’s his rule.

X - attractive asf
Never had a problem getting fit girls lol did they lie before or after sucking my fat cock? Way out of your league and that is a fact! Nevermind the fact that you're a fat smelly tramp with absolutely no redeeming features you've also got the personality of a wet sock... Sucks to be you lol are you going to bore me all night with the same shit?

Never had a problem getting girls yet you’re going to jail for hitting them. :facepalm:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Ask BF. It’s his rule.

X - attractive asf

Never had a problem getting girls yet you’re going to jail for hitting them. :facepalm:
WRONG!!!! #SEETHING

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Ask BF. It’s his rule.

X - attractive asf

WRONG!!!! #SEETHING

Your redeeming features include a domestic violence stalking charge. You can keep that “redeeming” quality lmao

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Ask BF. It’s his rule.

X - attractive asf

WRONG!!!! #SEETHING

Your redeeming features include a domestic violence stalking charge. You can keep that “redeeming” quality lmao
"maybe if I keep saying the same thing the reults will be different" You're one thick, greasy ape! :LOL3: #Seething