Due to popular demand, it's time to guess "Lily's" weight (Warning graphic image inside)

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Even if this person supposedly isn't here?

This is like if my pic was being posted on 4chan, where I’m not a member. I wouldn’t like it.

Ask BF. It’s his rule.
Too late :LOL3:

You stupid fuck. I don’t care where my pic is posted. The fact that you’d actually take the time to post anything involving me on a forum where I’m not a member makes you one owned motherfucker. I’m in your head and I’ll always be cuz you can’t hit me LOL
You're absolutely seething lmao

And you’re absolutely fucking gross looking. #undefeated
Some salty hag from the internet is the first person to ever call me ugly, it MUST be true!!! :LOL3: #SEETHING

whoever told you that you’re attractive, they lied. I hate to break it to you.

X - attractive asf
You :Whaaa:
Never had a problem getting fit girls lol did they lie before or after sucking my fat cock? Way out of your league and that is a fact! Nevermind the fact that you're a fat smelly tramp with absolutely no redeeming features you've also got the personality of a wet sock... Sucks to be you lol are you going to bore me all night with the same shit?

Never had a problem getting girls yet you’re going to jail for hitting them. :facepalm:
WRONG!!!! #SEETHING

Your redeeming features include a domestic violence stalking charge. You can keep that “redeeming” quality lmao
"maybe if I keep saying the same thing the reults will be different" You're one thick, greasy ape! :LOL3: #Seething

You mean kinda like how you keep claiming you’re winning? LOLZ

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Even if this person supposedly isn't here?

This is like if my pic was being posted on 4chan, where I’m not a member. I wouldn’t like it.

Ask BF. It’s his rule.
Too late :LOL3:

You stupid fuck. I don’t care where my pic is posted. The fact that you’d actually take the time to post anything involving me on a forum where I’m not a member makes you one owned motherfucker. I’m in your head and I’ll always be cuz you can’t hit me LOL
You're absolutely seething lmao

And you’re absolutely fucking gross looking. #undefeated
Some salty hag from the internet is the first person to ever call me ugly, it MUST be true!!! :LOL3: #SEETHING

whoever told you that you’re attractive, they lied. I hate to break it to you.

X - attractive asf
You :Whaaa:
Never had a problem getting fit girls lol did they lie before or after sucking my fat cock? Way out of your league and that is a fact! Nevermind the fact that you're a fat smelly tramp with absolutely no redeeming features you've also got the personality of a wet sock... Sucks to be you lol are you going to bore me all night with the same shit?

Never had a problem getting girls yet you’re going to jail for hitting them. :facepalm:
WRONG!!!! #SEETHING

Your redeeming features include a domestic violence stalking charge. You can keep that “redeeming” quality lmao
"maybe if I keep saying the same thing the reults will be different" You're one thick, greasy ape! :LOL3: #Seething

You mean kinda like how you keep claiming you’re winning? LOLZ
#SEETHING
#SupremeVictory :TrainWreck:

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
May I suggest less carbs in your lengthy diet?

What is a "lengthy" diet?

the 7 feet of black dick he Eet's

:LOL3:

Hey X, why don't you post some moar pics of you from 2003 and pretend they're recent LOL, oh the shame.

hey chump, why don't you try a little less sausage ... :LOL3:
I'll post a pic from this morn you cowardly ugly fuck ... your looks would NEVER allow that

sylvester-baby.gif

Whatever you say, Doc LOL.

iu