Dystopian web

shin

Unsung Internet Celeb
Site Supporter
If it came down to a point in time where the government forced us to identify ourselves against our will while we're connected to the web to all online users, would you still bother with any of the websites you used when it was more likely for our actions to go virtually unseen?

What else might keep you from wanting to use the internet for entertainment purposes?

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Ten hears it'll be exactly that, fucking people are so happy ro fork over everything.. "Oh, retina scan security? How COOL and trendy! Go up my ass with a flashlight and check my prostate while you're at it!" Morons.

Anyway, this and a gore site I hardly ever go to anymore are the edgiest things I visit so they'd yawn looking at my habits, but it's the principle. If they pull that shit, everyone in society should resist and swap user registrations with someone else so the government can know their collected data is absolutely worthless.

OP
OP
shin

shin

Unsung Internet Celeb
Site Supporter
If it came down to this, I might just stick to online games and otherwise become a recluse.

I'd like to think they don't have the manpower for that kind of survelliance, but you never know...

Vile_Vixen

Factory Bastard
I don’t do Facebook because I’m not a fan of fictional life stories

However I pretty much behave the same IRL as I do on the forums I post in so I doubt that would change.....

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Good question indeed Shin. While I dont mind disclosing my identity to friends, I damn sure dont want to be forced to, so whiny snowflakes can do what they do best, "wah, Blazor is a waccist and needs to be fired!" lol. Firing people for what they say has been a growing trend since the rise of Fakebook. I never joined Fakebook, and that was one of the reasons why. Fuck Fakebook! I dont wanna be censored!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
When it comes to that it's time for us to get our guns and band together and take out the government.

iRe9rsu.gif

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Btw, if you remember, in the old days, if you told someone your name, it gave them a form of power of you. Hence why most folks didnt give a full name, gave a nickname, or simply said fuck off lol.