Elon Musk showing once again his disdain for the woke SJW mob

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Ahahahahahaa…you’re stuffing your face with turkey again! Take a walk outside and expend some energy you ditsy turnip! Trolololol…your food expenditure must be crushing on the household budget.

:Bwahaha:

Pete and repeat were sitting on a fence. Pete fell off, who was left?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
One shouldn’t try to polish a turd…she does!
:Bwahaha:
It's funny that a good vocabulary offends you.

I've never seen anything like it. You would absolutely want to shoot my guy dead if you ever heard him speak. His vocabulary is better than mine.

Give me a high falutin word for "gap". I learned it from him. I'll tell you if you get the word right. lol

Last edited:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
It’s n
It's funny that a good vocabulary offends you.

I've never seen anything like it. You would absolutely want to shoot my guy dead if you ever heard him speak. His vocabulary is better than mine.

Give me a high falutin word for "gap". I learned it fro.him. I'll tell you if you get the word right. lol
It’s not good vocabulary though. You try way too hard and throw in words totally out of context to try and come off smarter than you actually are. You’re stupid…no amount of jargon will change that fact about you. lol

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It’s n

It’s not good vocabulary though. You try way too hard and throw in words totally out of context to try and come off smarter than you actually are. You’re stupid…no amount of jargon will change that fact about you. lol

No word I've used has been used inappropriately, you are so wrong, Mr Dunning Kruger.

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
He's not the brightest fairy light (no pun intended) on the tree. He still thinks that Scotland is a town in England...
You still think you’re jerkin your gerkin to my picture, not that there’s anything wrong with that.

:Sucky Sucky:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It’s n

Best to be kind to yourself. A 9MM to your temple. Then every single person you know will celebrate.