Elon Musk showing once again his disdain for the woke SJW mob

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
WppSeMz.jpeg

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

Aidsman sucks homeless cock
Factory Bastard
No silly, he doesn't have a car. He's never owned a car. I think he'll hit 50 without ever having one.

I'm like: What?!
Still parrotting the same lies from 5 fucking years ago? :Sad:

I do find it hilarious though how you burgers simply cannot fathom travelling from one point to another without using a car.... no wonder you're all massive fat fuckers.

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

Aidsman sucks homeless cock
Factory Bastard
Actually, kidding aside, it is rather inconceivable at his ripe age. He's no spring chicken.
Here we have on display that well documented and infamous lack of self-awareness which you regularly ooze from every orifice... what next, are you gonna call someone "fat"?

Pro-tip, when you're 15-20 years older than someone, you really shouldn't try mocking their age.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Here we have on display that well documented and infamous lack of self-awareness which you regularly ooze from every orifice... what next, are you gonna call someone "fat"?

Pro-tip, when you're 15-20 years older than someone, you really shouldn't try mocking their age.
What's the longest you've ever gone without thinking about someone's penis?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Still parrotting the same lies from 5 fucking years ago? :Sad:

I do find it hilarious though how you burgers simply cannot fathom travelling from one point to another without using a car.... no wonder you're all massive fat fuckers.

Well, our country is how many times bigger than yours? We are at least 40x larger than your country. I think Texas is bigger than England, idiot.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Hey dummy. The actual point is that you have accomplished nothing in your entire life. In 15 years or so, you'll be my age and still without accomplishing a damn thing beyond your pathetic bigotry and hate.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Hey dummy. The actual point is that you have accomplished nothing in your entire life. In 15 years or so, you'll be my age and still without accomplishing a damn thing beyond your pathetic bigotry and hate.
But he can die smug knowing he "owned the libs".

:AttaBoi:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It seems that you spend a lot of time explaining yourself, Fat @Lily.

You often have to explain what you meant to your buddies like @Admin.

At what point are you going to realize that you are the problem?

You.

@Lily.

You are the.

Dummy.

It's not my fault people like you, and the wannabe Nazi, are stupid. It's trying, but there's nothing I can do about it. I bear my cross.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I will try again.

Fat @Lily has communication issues.

A One-Track mind.

Unable to process things that make her.

Uncomfortable.

It seems that you spend a lot of time explaining yourself, Fat @Lily.

You often have to explain what you meant to your buddies like @Admin.

At what point are you going to realize that you are the problem?

I wonder if the big font will help her.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I will try again.

Fat @Lily has communication issues.

A One-Track mind.

Unable to process things that make her.

Uncomfortable.

I wonder if the big font will help her.

I just don't read your posts in depth. Your posts are uninteresting. I don't mind my clarifying my posts. No one cares about what you post, not really.

No one bothers to ask you anything. You post the same drivel so much some wonder if you're autistic. Now that is something many of us have wondered about.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Hahahahahahaha!!!!
an outburst of anger, aggression, or violence attributed to the use of anabolic steroids. Some experts believe that use of testosterone can contribute to paranoia, depression and violent outbursts known as "roid rage."

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
an outburst of anger, aggression, or violence attributed to the use of anabolic steroids. Some experts believe that use of testosterone can contribute to paranoia, depression and violent outbursts known as "roid rage."

He has the HUGEST hard-on for me. It's unseemly really.

*cringe*

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
The current rumour going around that I am sexually attracted to fat women with gigantic heads who have poor communications skills and are known to poop their pants is.....

Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!