Enough with the Blue Cashew threads

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
I mean do the posts I've made here look like something Danny would post lulz.

Or do they look like something maybe old weepy would post when he's bored and wants to waste half hour.

I can't even be bothered to call Beeny dumb anymore.

It's pointless at this stage.
Welcome back, Weeps.

You always got a place here in your free time.

Thanks dude.

Only here for a bit though as I'm bored.And to be honest if I read another dumb Benzo post I'm gunna go back in to retirement.I mean is this what this once great community has come to now ! Shesh ................
Then you won't be staying?
Good-

Vitriol

Factory Bastard
Much like all alts.
Pointless-

This is the only account I've got here you fucking moron. And was only made originally to take the piss out of Vitty's fractals. If I ever choose to post properly again then I'll make a proper account.Until then this one will do.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter

Or do they look like something maybe old weepy would post when he's bored and wants to waste half hour.

Welcome back, Weeps.

Thanks dude.

Only here for a bit though as I'm bored.And to be honest if I read another dumb Benzo post I'm gunna go back in to retirement.I mean is this what this once great community has come to now ! Shesh ................
Sadly, yes.

There’s not enough ppl but that’s getting worked on.

These idiots have no idea you used to cause Looney to have seizures over at Fags4Cash and force that moron who’s face looks like a cigar ash to type his replies with bloody hands.

One time Weeps did a drive by and had Looney talking to himself for 20 posts in a row. It will never be like that again.

Vitriol

Factory Bastard

Welcome back, Weeps.

Thanks dude.

Sadly, yes.

These idiots have no idea you used to cause Looney to have seizures over at Fags4Cash and force that moron who’s face looks like a cigar ash to type his replies with bloody hands.

One time Weeps did a drive by and had Looney talking to himself for 20 posts in a row. It will never be like that again.

Ah the good years before these forums became infested with Benzos.Those times were bloody awesome and many lol were had.It's true I use to troll poor old Looney to hell and back but my man Jiggy use to terrorize the tard way better then I ever did.

True story this.

Jiggy trolled poor old Looney so hard that he use to beg Projectile Vomit to ban him lulz.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter

Welcome back, Weeps.

Thanks dude.

Sadly, yes.

Ah the good years before these forums became infested with Benzos.Those times were bloody awesome and many lol were had.It's true I use to troll poor old Looney to hell and back but my man Jiggy use to terrorize the tard way better then I ever did.

True story this.

Jiggy trolled poor old Looney so hard that he use to beg Projectile Vomit to ban him lulz.
I’m working on getting Jiggy here.

Nothing will ever beat the match he had with Looney.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

Welcome back, Weeps.

Thanks dude.

Sadly, yes.

True story this.

Well, too bad for you those days are done.
Yet you're still here, blaming me..
Lol
I win!!
tenor.gif

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

Welcome back, Weeps.

Thanks dude.

Sadly, yes.

True story this.

Work hard.
Word on the street is he ain't interested.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
Much like all alts.
Pointless-
Yeah but…

Why you say Weeps dead when he isn’t?
I heard a year ago. Seen him?
Right in front of you.

Either put your glasses on or push your wheelchair closer to the monitor
Says you? Him??
Sheeit. I'll stick with my info.
Says everyone who doesn’t have calcium deposits on their brain that resemble a horse shoe.

Way to go, retard

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter

Welcome back, Weeps.

Thanks dude.

Sadly, yes.

True story this.

Work hard.
Just like Weeps is dead, amirite?

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

Welcome back, Weeps.

Thanks dude.

Sadly, yes.

True story this.

Work hard.
God rest-

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Much like all alts.
Pointless-
Yeah but…

Right in front of you.

If you are 70 and still talking about cock on troll boards, you would sound like Benzo too.

Benzo is a cautionary tale on when to stop posting on troll boards.

it's the same thing with wrasslers who don't know when to retire, they end up pissing the ring and dropping people on their heads.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

Welcome back, Weeps.

Thanks dude.

Sadly, yes.

True story this.

Work hard.
Weeps be gone.
JS you just never know.
Doubtful he'll like it here.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
Much like all alts.
Pointless-
Yeah but…

Right in front of you.

If you are 70 and still talking about cock on troll boards, you would sound like Benzo too.

Benzo is a cautionary tale on when to stop posting on troll boards.

it's the same thing with wrasslers who don't know when to retire, they end up pissing the ring and dropping people on their heads.
Let’s not go there.

Ric Flair is having his final, final, really it’s his last match, match soon and they’re making it a tagger because he’s so fucking careless now the others are afraid he’s going to kill somebody with a spot.

Im buying it just for the chance he either gets paralyzed or paralyzes somebody else.

Vitriol

Factory Bastard

Welcome back, Weeps.

Thanks dude.

Sadly, yes.

True story this.

Work hard.
Weeps be gone.
JS you just never know.
Doubtful he'll like it here.

Back in the day,tards like you would be Beer Bitched or Pinked.

You add nothing to a thread other than pointless spam.I mean, I've not posted for months and reading you has already dropped my IQ 23 points.I need to go and read another section before you infect me with your dumb and make me start posting `boom` every 5 secs.I was hoping Flynn was about,as atleast she is entertaining.But nope,I get fucknig Benzo.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
i just wanna point out this thread alone has more views in six days then BC's entire site not counting threads that are about members here.

Haw Haw

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Poor Regan. I hope "she" won some compensation after this humiliation...

bwahaha.png

That is that Canadian freak who tried to force Asian immigrant women to touch is balls. Oh, he also kept trying to groom and molest underage girls despite claiming to be a woman.

Last edited:

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
I’d be joining this thread but I’m fresh out of corncob pipes, straw hats, and rocking chairs.