Enough with the Blue Cashew threads

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
All I know is I’ve been trying to wrangle this heard with those cone flashlight thingys like the guys at airports use into one thread of retardation but my rustle game just isn’t strong enough.

I never played cowboy as a kid I’m out my element

Impossible, they take their retardation to each thread they post on.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
We still see talent passing through though, like a blind man can sometimes see a speck of light as his retinas are burned out by lasers in a James Bond scripted scenario.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Flea's lovely, she has two adjectives in her quivering quiver, and she is not afraid to use dem.

Are you sure that she has two?

I like that I have to fear no-one. Let alone poor misguided Flea.

You don’t have to worry about me attacking your innocent children.

What about my email address?

What about it? I don’t know your damn email addy

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
I fink da match I read was at BC. My apologies to you both.
Apologies?

Nah, man. The match was at TBC. Tag team: me and Rotwang v. Biggie Smiles (standing in for Dove) and our dear Martino.

I don’t really care who won or lost (or broke even); I had a blast and that’s all that really mattered to me.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Apologies?

Nah, man. The match was at TBC. Tag team: me and Rotwang v. Biggie Smiles (standing in for Dove) and our dear Martino.

I don’t really care who won or lost (or broke even); I had a blast and that’s all that really mattered to me.
That’s the thing with flame matches, if you can make your opponents laugh then it’s good shit.

Me and Disturbed Danny had some great matches back in the day that were Ribbon magnets at BH. One match was filled with so much media we had over a hundred ppl in it watching.

Even the legend EB himself said it was one of the best matches he’s ever seen.

(wipes shoulder)

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Watch out, somebody hid Gayrans favorite dildo…..

maybe he is a johnny storm alt.
I should go get Jiggy, but im not doing jack shit until all this bullshit stops

We got aryana auditioning for the cuntwranglers by seeing how many times he can spam trannie and faggot, then Flea goes hood rat with an ass tat and breaks the BF rules about children while complaining about Lily talking about children

total fukushima meltdown

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Got any nitrous oxide?

I could sure use some right about now.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Watch out, somebody hid Gayrans favorite dildo…..

maybe he is a johnny storm alt.
I should go get Jiggy, but im not doing jack shit until all this bullshit stops

We got aryana auditioning for the cuntwranglers by seeing how many times he can spam trannie and faggot, then Flea goes hood rat with an ass tat and breaks the BF rules about children while complaining about Lily talking about children

total fukushima meltdown

You can't make this shit up.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
A fuckin hate boring folk with brags but I've been dissproving everything that queer old bastard says about me since the first hiding, ma big dick n wee looking frame fae years ago tipped him over the edge, looked for fault ever sine si I let him have his crack eyes shite for a bit, never took crack in my life, coke aye plenty, first credit card got maxxed on it, ouchies lifting money from cash machine using a credit card, maxxed out 2.5k, I think it was 35% interest just for cash, put me off it for good though... Sometimes I wonder who am I talking to on here? Anybody that will listen? Goan, somebody post a belter that XBAM360 couldn't come up with in a month! pwease

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Apologies?

When? Honestly, those matches are so fuckin alien to me, just post n roll although I did beat SSS in my first ever one but I have a big heart and told everybody he let me win coz it was my 1st eh @SirSuperSouthern hahaaha yer legs got sweeped, yeh were clearly raging in the last part!!! You have got a saddle fur yer poodle eh woody?? :LOL3: Just meesin wee nob

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
My last post in that confusing thread was a secret wink to those who know The Game. It was an intentional Wall of Words without any purpose other than to publicly toy with you. Go on, post the link to remind everyone here how brilliant, observant, and useful gingers really are in both worlds we all live in today...

shampswife.jpg

SSS
- Finding out bad news too late is far worse than simply remaining ignorant about your embarrassing public faux pas.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
Got any nitrous oxide?

I could sure use some right about now.
One time in college one of the kids I was working with at Olive Garden broke into a dentists office and stole the nitrous container.

He came in the next day trying to sell balloons for five bucks but we were servers we didn’t have money.

One day he went home early and everyone was telling him not to hit the nitrous.

He consumed the entire tank.

The fucker was walking into walls and talking to ppl who wernt there.

last I heard he was homeless

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
There’s a lot of butt hurt little bitches over at a certain forum right now looking for justification and sympathy.

Keep crying. We clean all the drool off the glass here daily, window lickers.