EPSTEINS FLIGHT LIST

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
MEIU3IK_o.jpg

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Because he didn't get along with Epstein and kicked Epstein out of his club for trying to molest a 14 year old girl. People have been telling you this for years but you've been to stupid to understand basic facts.

BTW Epstein worked with Israeli intelligence and tried to get compromising video of famous people to use as black mail.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

The claim, if you had bothered to read it, is not that Trump went to Epstein island but that Trump flew with Epstein to Maralogo in Florida when Epstein was still a member of the country club before Trump kicked him out for trying to molest a 14 year old girl.

Again, try to read things.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
lol

Donald Trump is not on the list

You know the snowflakes are gonna seethe with rage now :LOL3:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Libtarded fucking spastics when they first see Trump is not on this list :LOL3::LOL3:

Quick, run to occupydemocrats and see if they have any crisis counseling services set up for you retards ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
No Matt Gaetz -- No Jim Jordan -- No Ron Desantis

LMAO!!! libtards gonna need a lot of crisis counseling :LOL3:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Are there even any republicans on that list at all?

I'm having difficulty one -- ROTFLMAO

it's almost as if the left has been projecting all this time!

Surely this is fake Noos and someone on Twitter or OccupyDemocrats can put forth a competent rebuttal before people start getting the whacky idea that it is actually the democrats who are in favor of child molestation?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It was a hotbed for sickness, no matter which side, you line up on. Didn’t see the Popes name.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Damn

Correct me if I am wrong but I cannot seem to find a single Republican on this list.

now that's just baffling

*snickers -- you know, whatever rock he's under, that fucktard admin is shitting out a buick right now :LOL3:

I wouldn't be surprised if he goes full mental meltdown like this guy

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Bernie Sanders visited PLEASE ASS BOX ME! island. So did Justin Trudump of Canada. Barack Obama, Bill Clinton, Al Gore, Joe Biden. Prince Andrew and his older brother Charles.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Jim Carrey is super upset that he has been identified as a frequent traveler to Epstein's PLEASE ASS BOX ME! island.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
It all has to be a mistake. We all know it was only republicans that a heavy democratic donor would have as guests to his island

C’mon guys. Use your heads on this one. Orange man bad!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
we all know sewage major would have loved to be on that flight list

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Which party pushes tranny children as something normal?

Which party has a president that was never shy to sniff children whenever he could?

What is the party of people that keep pushing "sexually active children" as something normal?

What is the party of people who keep trying to refer to p3d0ph1l3s as "minor-attracted people"?

Which party keeps trying to convince us that putting a bunch of trannies to read for children and even have burlesque shows in front of toddlers?

Who do you think were the people behind this "art exhibition" in which children caressed a naked grown man here in BRazil a few years ago?

I have to say, the only reason the modern left still lives is because at the same proportion that they descended to the lower kinds of attitudes and behaviors humans could have, the other side has evolved so much, it has learned to tolerate and coexist with such people without exterminating them summarily like it used to be.

But patience has a limit.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Which party pushes tranny children as something normal?

Which party has a president that was never shy to sniff children whenever he could?

What is the party of people that keep pushing "sexually active children" as something normal?

What is the party of people who keep trying to refer to p3d0ph1l3s as "minor-attracted people"?

Which party keeps trying to convince us that putting a bunch of trannies to read for children and even have burlesque shows in front of toddlers?

Who do you think were the people behind this "art exhibition" in which children caressed a naked grown man here in BRazil a few years ago?

I have to say, the only reason the modern left still lives is because at the same proportion that they descended to the lower kinds of attitudes and behaviors humans could have, the other side has evolved so much, it has learned to tolerate and coexist with such people without exterminating them summarily like it used to be.

But patience has a limit.
NO, the only reason these cretins still live at this point is because conservatives are honest hard working people with something to lose by exterminating these sorry bastards

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
NO, the only reason these cretins still live at this point is because conservatives are honest hard working people with something to lose by exterminating these sorry bastards
That's what I meant by evolved.

It's not a fair fight

On one side, people who kill even children in the womb with no remorse

On the other, people who learned to respect human to such an extent, not even the worst of the worse is dealt with anymore.