EPSTEINS FLIGHT LIST

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Which party pushes tranny children as something normal?

Which party has a president that was never shy to sniff children whenever he could?

What is the party of people that keep pushing "sexually active children" as something normal?

What is the party of people who keep trying to refer to p3d0ph1l3s as "minor-attracted people"?

Which party keeps trying to convince us that putting a bunch of trannies to read for children and even have burlesque shows in front of toddlers?

Who do you think were the people behind this "art exhibition" in which children caressed a naked grown man here in BRazil a few years ago?

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I have to say, the only reason the modern left still lives is because at the same proportion that they descended to the lower kinds of attitudes and behaviors humans could have, the other side has evolved so much, it has learned to tolerate and coexist with such people without exterminating them summarily like it used to be.

But patience has a limit.
Amazing isn't it? It's literally ALWAYS leftoids pushing and promoting this LGBT crap, yet when they're confronted about it, they just deflect, deny and attempt to shift the blame on everyone else.

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️
Of course who can forget those salacious images of Dark Brandon cavorting with very young women.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

"Those weren't young women frolicking with Trump, those are Antifa Operators!" 0tard.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Aidsman; "Oh ma gAwD!! Look at Trump, cavorting with women in their 20's! How DISGUSTING!!"

Yep, complete faggot confirmed.... once again.
Yeah aidsmin would feel far more comfy if he were cavorting with young boys while dressed in drag. Just like his daddy used to do

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Literally no one on here, or perhaps on planet earth, comes close to that guy's faggotry.

He doesn’t however shave his balls, like some Door Monitor that post here. Oh I forgot, the bad ass mascot does too.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
^^and apparently, none of the mentions relate to any criminal activity.

• "Former President Clinton: He's been mentioned in over 50 of the redacted filings, according to
    , though the records do not indicate any evidence of illegality on Clinton's part, and his representatives said they did not object to the unsealing."

Weeg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Which party pushes tranny children as something normal?

Which party has a president that was never shy to sniff children whenever he could?

What is the party of people that keep pushing "sexually active children" as something normal?

What is the party of people who keep trying to refer to p3d0ph1l3s as "minor-attracted people"?

Which party keeps trying to convince us that putting a bunch of trannies to read for children and even have burlesque shows in front of toddlers?

Who do you think were the people behind this "art exhibition" in which children caressed a naked grown man here in BRazil a few years ago?

I have to say, the only reason the modern left still lives is because at the same proportion that they descended to the lower kinds of attitudes and behaviors humans could have, the other side has evolved so much, it has learned to tolerate and coexist with such people without exterminating them summarily like it used to be.

But patience has a limit.
all true