Even an American General on Fox News thinks Israel is out of Control

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This isn't a war that Israel can win.

Israel will forever be surrounded by tens of millions of Muslims. They need to stop taking land from others and learn to run a truly democratic society for all those that live within its borders.

There is only destruction as they move in the opposite direction from peace.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Israel is completely out of control. 40,000 Palestinians killed, MOSTLY women and children.

I thought you righties loved children!!!

Oh, I forgot. it's not children you love. It's fetuses. My bad.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Israel is completely out of control. 40,000 Palestinians killed, MOSTLY women and children.

Did you see the thread I posted about the sexual abuse of Palestinians in Israeli custody?

A video taped was revealed by an Israeli news channel.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Did you see the thread I posted about the sexual abuse of Palestinians in Israeli custody?

A video taped was revealed by an Israeli news channel.
No, I didn't. But I have never for one second thought that they treat prisoners humanely. Israeli soldiers are well known to be incredibly barbaric.

What thread did you post it in?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
No, I didn't. But I have never for one second thought that they treat prisoners humanely. Israeli soldiers are well known to be incredibly barbaric.

What thread did you post it in?
It veered off topic, but the initial information is still there.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

You were Pro-Israel when the war broke out. Now you idiots are back-pedalling. Absolutely typical with you Seppo leftards! No foresight and a seriously low IQ. No surprises there…

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You were Pro-Israel when the war broke out. Now you idiots are back-pedalling. Absolutely typical with you Seppo leftards! No foresight and a seriously low IQ. No surprises there…

No, she wasn't. Having sympathy for the killing of civilians doesn't make anyone Pro-Israeli.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
You wanna post anything I have EVER said that was pro-Israel? One single fucking thing, ever? I won't wait.