Even on the supreme court liberal wetback women are failures

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
They are just liars and propagandists.

I'm disappointed. I thought you were going to say "dude, I just ten minutes ago escaped from a Levon Logic Trap by telling him you had given up on posting stuff about politics."

Lmao WHAT?

Oh wait I think I know what you are referencing and you've misunderstood me. I meant Big has given up trying to talk normally to the left opposition we have here.

Not like.....given up talking about political things. He just stopped trying to have serious discussions with resident leftists. Its always hostile, so now he just insults them.

I'm not able to recall a single time in the past 15 years where Stubby has ever tried to talk normally about politics, regardless of who constituted the "left opposition." I've seen him talk "normally" when he finds himself in a rightwing echo chamber. I've seen his selection of political RSS feeds. It's obvious from the political ideas he espouses that he gets most of him from sources I consider dubious and wacky, even though there are clearly rightwing sources I can and do read myself BECAUSE I'M USUALLY LOOKING FOR COMMON GROUND the way real American patriots used to do.

So my take on Stubs is, he's simply not comfortable in a real political conversation because he lacks the depth to mount a cogent argument, so he defaults to flame and insults and threadjacks since he has those reflexes. I'm not saying that makes him unique tho, because there are always gonna be people on the other side just as dysfunctional as he is on his side.

This is a problem to a forum administrator like BF, who could care less about politics, cause there's no way he's got the time or inclination to try and manage that kinda chaotic mess and sculpt it into an actual discussion subforum. As I said the other day, I've only seen it happen once.

As a side note, Dove dear, I wanna mention that whenever I find myself starting to tell someone "you misunderstood me" I try to stop first and ask myself, "did I not communicate clearly, and is this misunderstanding on me or is it on them?" Cause if it's on me, and sometimes it is, it won't help if I tell them it's on them.
Monster triggered :LOL3:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I'm disappointed. I thought you were going to say "dude, I just ten minutes ago escaped from a Levon Logic Trap by telling him you had given up on posting stuff about politics."

Lmao WHAT?

Oh wait I think I know what you are referencing and you've misunderstood me. I meant Big has given up trying to talk normally to the left opposition we have here.

Not like.....given up talking about political things. He just stopped trying to have serious discussions with resident leftists. Its always hostile, so now he just insults them.

I'm not able to recall a single time in the past 15 years where Stubby has ever tried to talk normally about politics, regardless of who constituted the "left opposition." I've seen him talk "normally" when he finds himself in a rightwing echo chamber. I've seen his selection of political RSS feeds. It's obvious from the political ideas he espouses that he gets most of him from sources I consider dubious and wacky, even though there are clearly rightwing sources I can and do read myself BECAUSE I'M USUALLY LOOKING FOR COMMON GROUND the way real American patriots used to do.

So my take on Stubs is, he's simply not comfortable in a real political conversation because he lacks the depth to mount a cogent argument, so he defaults to flame and insults and threadjacks since he has those reflexes. I'm not saying that makes him unique tho, because there are always gonna be people on the other side just as dysfunctional as he is on his side.

This is a problem to a forum administrator like BF, who could care less about politics, cause there's no way he's got the time or inclination to try and manage that kinda chaotic mess and sculpt it into an actual discussion subforum. As I said the other day, I've only seen it happen once.

As a side note, Dove dear, I wanna mention that whenever I find myself starting to tell someone "you misunderstood me" I try to stop first and ask myself, "did I not communicate clearly, and is this misunderstanding on me or is it on them?" Cause if it's on me, and sometimes it is, it won't help if I tell them it's on them.
Fuk off cunt. I recall him talking very civily to Murdy most of last year about politics. Lyin assed clown.

Oh well, one thing I've learned is that I'm more qualified than president niggers token brown woman nom for the SCOTUS.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Lmao WHAT?

Fuk off cunt. I recall him talking very civily to Murdy most of last year about politics. Lyin assed clown.

Oh well, one thing I've learned is that I'm more qualified than president niggers token brown woman nom for the SCOTUS.
these cock suckers always project their own actions onto others

it's what sniveling coward cuckolds do because they're pussies

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
She is Puerto Rican but you are correct that she spewed absolutely false covid misinformation.

Puerto Ricans are actually Natives in disguise.

They are descended from a long lost tribe supposedly wiped out by European conquest....the Arawak Indians.

The Arawak blood in em is unmistakable.

220px-Arowak_woman_by_John_Gabriel_Stedman.jpg

Most Puerto Ricans still look part Native.

Puerto Ricans, as a general rule, our not sending us their best.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
She is Puerto Rican but you are correct that she spewed absolutely false covid misinformation.

Puerto Ricans are actually Natives in disguise.

They are descended from a long lost tribe supposedly wiped out by European conquest....the Arawak Indians.

The Arawak blood in em is unmistakable.

220px-Arowak_woman_by_John_Gabriel_Stedman.jpg

Most Puerto Ricans still look part Native.

Puerto Ricans, as a general rule, our not sending us their best.
Quiet, racist assed nigger bitch!

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Hahahahahahaha. Triggered.

Not triggered, challenging you. Call ICE, they can find me based on records. Don't be a pussy, do something with the authorities...I welcome it.
Still no proof that you’re legal. Got it. Border hopper

Okay, call the po po then...lmao
Quick. Hide. Before they send you back. Lmao

You have to text me when they're on their way. Then I'll go pull up a chair and wait for them on the porch.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Not triggered, challenging you. Call ICE, they can find me based on records. Don't be a pussy, do something with the authorities...I welcome it.

You have to text me when they're on their way. Then I'll go pull up a chair and wait for them on the porch.
They said they’ll be over later this week.

they wanted me to tell you that they want you to lose some weight between now and then

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

They said they’ll be over later this week.

they wanted me to tell you that they want you to lose some weight between now and then

I'll be on pins and needles until they arrive.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
No proof then, border hopping.

Yoooooooo hooooooo la migra.

You have my phone number, call ICE send them after me. Just do it.

Evidently the OP is an abject failure, since the entirety of Page 2 of the thread is That Pork Chop spitting out grade school insults as fast as he can type.

Of course it's a failure, Sonia Sotomayor is Puerto Rican like him.

Right, but unlike him she's not called a Pork Chop since she's not a meathead.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Evidently the OP is an abject failure, since the entirety of Page 2 of the thread is That Pork Chop spitting out grade school insults as fast as he can type.
Evidently you're a diseased monster who likes to bit ankles wihtout the court ordered paper bag over your head

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Of course it's a failure, Sonia Sotomayor is Puerto Rican like him.
Difference is; she's an utter fucking failure which you are basically admitting to on this very thread

which was the entire point of the troll, fatso

thanks for playing