Even on the supreme court liberal wetback women are failures

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
She is Puerto Rican but you are correct that she spewed absolutely false covid misinformation.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
How in the fuck did this stupid propagandist cunt get on the SCOTUS? President NIGGER!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
For those who are interested Sotomayor claimed that just yesterday hospitals across the country were flooded (untrue, less that 17% of patients in hospital had tested positive for covid and 70% were incidental meaning they came in for something else, tested positive for exposure, but were asymptomatic, they were not there due to covid) and further claimed that day 100,000 children were on ventilators for covid.

Facts: Since March 2020 only 82,000 children have tested positive for covid exposure in hospitals. Again, 70% were incidental so they were asymptomatic and showed no signs of illness due to covid. They came in for other medical issues and just tested positive for exposure but the PCR tests where highly inaccurate and getting flu also caused false positives. Virtually none in the last two years were on ventilators.

Sotomayor is truly ignorant, is happy to lie when it suits her partisan cause, and doesn't have the slightest grasp on facts. Bonus: In the same hearing she, a Supreme Court Justice, said she didn't know what the tenth amendment was or what it meant. She is the perfect example of a completely unqualified affirmative action hire.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Notice how racists the libs really are

They just need the right motivation to bring their true selves out

lol

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Can we roll this one on her side back across the southern border?

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

She's too emotional.

I don't think she was a good choice for the USSC.
She's outright fucking lying about COVID casualties.

This is what happens when you allow dumb minorities into positions of power simply because they're minorities

another case in point. Gorilla Harris

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Judges should be impartial.

Neither Left nor Right or pandering towards any particular crowd.

Court stacking leads to fascism or authoritarianism, be it on the Left of the Right

Turkey did this and not they've gone Islamofascist
Venezuela did this too and they've become leftist Authortarian

Court Packing No good, no matter which side does it.

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
They are just liars and propagandists.

I'm disappointed. I thought you were going to say "dude, I just ten minutes ago escaped from a Levon Logic Trap by telling him you had given up on posting stuff about politics."

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Really good coverage of the arguments (and lack there of) of the recent Supreme Court hearing. It is a bit long and has to many commercials but worth watching.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Your country isn’t ready for a civil war. Too many nancies!

Yeah plus they still all want their doritos & chunky cheese.

...gotta be willing ta sacrifice somethin ta git somethin'

..Americans haven't reached that point of desperation & point of no return yet, mate.

They still want all of their creature comforts.

Still Far too soft IMHO. ;-)

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Your country isn’t ready for a civil war. Too many nancies!

Yeah plus they still all want their doritos & chunky cheese.

...gotta be willing ta sacrifice somethin ta git somethin'

..Americans haven't reached that point of desperation & point of no return yet, mate.

They still want all of their creature comforts.

Far too soft IMHO. ;-)
I honestly think that democracy in America is the only way to move forward. For anyone to think otherwise, is simply delusional.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
She is Puerto Rican but you are correct that she spewed absolutely false covid misinformation.

Puerto Ricans are actually Natives in disguise.

They are descended from a long lost tribe supposedly wiped out by European conquest....the Arawak Indians.

The Arawak blood in em is unmistakable.

220px-Arowak_woman_by_John_Gabriel_Stedman.jpg

Most Puerto Ricans still look part Native.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I'm disappointed. I thought you were going to say "dude, I just ten minutes ago escaped from a Levon Logic Trap by telling him you had given up on posting stuff about politics."

Lmao WHAT?

Oh wait I think I know what you are referencing and you've misunderstood me. I meant Big has given up trying to talk normally to the left opposition we have here.

Not like.....given up talking about political things. He just stopped trying to have serious discussions with resident leftists. Its always hostile, so now he just insults them.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Puerto Ricans are actually Natives in disguise.

They are descended from a long lost tribe supposedly wiped out by European conquest....the Arawak Indians.

The Arawak blood in em is unmistakable.

220px-Arowak_woman_by_John_Gabriel_Stedman.jpg

Most Puerto Ricans still look part Native.

Completely different cultures.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Judges should be impartial.

Neither Left nor Right or pandering towards any particular crowd.

Court stacking leads to fascism or authoritarianism, be it on the Left of the Right

Turkey did this and not they've gone Islamofascist
Venezuela did this too and they've become leftist Authortarian

Court Packing No good, no matter which side does it.

Court packing is when they start ramming in more judges.

The only that matters in a SC Justice is their history as a judge. Politics are a nonissue.

The left is the side is activists and activism and they are VERY invested in getting left wing judges on the bench for the purpose of activism.

They should be qualified judges who do NOT make decisions based on their politics.

Make sense? Because everyone has their own view of politics. What matters in a justice is their history in making fair decisions.

People on the left dont seem to see this. They think the justices are there to make partisan decisions so their political affiliation matters to them. They are not there for that. They are there to cut through politics and make decisions that honor the Constitution.....so it shouldnt matter to anyone who is dem/prog or who is conservative.

I've also noticed left leaners seem to think not getting their way politically is what fascism is. Or people having individual rights and liberties is fascism. So there seems to be some disagreement on what fascism actually is. Best to stick with the traditional definition that everyone used before it was changed to say "right wing" but gives no real explaination. And it should point out that what was "right wing" during ww2 would be left wing today. Things have shifted something fierce.

You know its Orwellian when the people who want less government and more power of the people are the ones being called fascists.

Last edited:

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter

Lmao WHAT?

Oh wait I think I know what you are referencing and you've misunderstood me. I meant Big has given up trying to talk normally to the left opposition we have here.

Not like.....given up talking about political things. He just stopped trying to have serious discussions with resident leftists. Its always hostile, so now he just insults them.

I'm not able to recall a single time in the past 15 years where Stubby has ever tried to talk normally about politics, regardless of who constituted the "left opposition." I've seen him talk "normally" when he finds himself in a rightwing echo chamber. I've seen his selection of political RSS feeds. It's obvious from the political ideas he espouses that he gets most of him from sources I consider dubious and wacky, even though there are clearly rightwing sources I can and do read myself BECAUSE I'M USUALLY LOOKING FOR COMMON GROUND the way real American patriots used to do.

So my take on Stubs is, he's simply not comfortable in a real political conversation because he lacks the depth to mount a cogent argument, so he defaults to flame and insults and threadjacks since he has those reflexes. I'm not saying that makes him unique tho, because there are always gonna be people on the other side just as dysfunctional as he is on his side.

This is a problem to a forum administrator like BF, who could care less about politics, cause there's no way he's got the time or inclination to try and manage that kinda chaotic mess and sculpt it into an actual discussion subforum. As I said the other day, I've only seen it happen once.

As a side note, Dove dear, I wanna mention that whenever I find myself starting to tell someone "you misunderstood me" I try to stop first and ask myself, "did I not communicate clearly, and is this misunderstanding on me or is it on them?" Cause if it's on me, and sometimes it is, it won't help if I tell them it's on them.