Ex-President George W. Bush blames Biden for US military withdrawal from Afghanistan

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
There was a long gap between the USSR and USA. When the USA came in, we kicked the talibans teeth in, unlike the USSR. We fukin decimated them. Once again josephine, you dont know WTF you're talking about.

Yeah, but YOU DO, right? Cuz you were there, right?

Geddoudahere, wankstain. If we kicked the taliban's teef in, how come eight fucking years of Bush/Cheney passed before Obama finally was able to locate bin Laden and cap his ass?
I think Bin Laden was the fall guy and it wasn't even him... I blame Israel 100% as they got caught with the bombing of the US Liberty for clout...
Dude, dont get all Alex Jones and shit. Bin Laden was behind it, not some fukin jew.
Those fuckers couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery nevermind orchestrate 9/11

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
There was a long gap between the USSR and USA. When the USA came in, we kicked the talibans teeth in, unlike the USSR. We fukin decimated them. Once again josephine, you dont know WTF you're talking about.

Yeah, but YOU DO, right? Cuz you were there, right?

Geddoudahere, wankstain. If we kicked the taliban's teef in, how come eight fucking years of Bush/Cheney passed before Obama finally was able to locate bin Laden and cap his ass?
I think Bin Laden was the fall guy and it wasn't even him... I blame Israel 100% as they got caught with the bombing of the US Liberty for clout...
Dude, dont get all Alex Jones and shit. Bin Laden was behind it, not some fukin jew.
Those fuckers couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery nevermind orchestrate 9/11

You're right. But Dick, Rummy, AND Bin Laden made easy enough work of it.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I'm positive they were aware of it and allowed it to happen. And took opportunity to benefit from it.

But I dont think they orchestrated it.