Ex-President George W. Bush blames Biden for US military withdrawal from Afghanistan

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
...an ill-fated botched war that he started.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Bush-Bidens-fault-for-withdrawing-US-troops-from-Afghanistan-scaled.jpg

Sheesh...talk about having your cake and being able to eat it.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
He is certainly correct that Biden's usual incompetence caused everything to collapse. As a career politician Biden believes if he just lies about things enough then the truth doesn't matter. Politicians call this "messenging". The problem is when facts get so big no one cares about the lies you are telling.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
He is certainly correct that Biden's usual incompetence caused everything to collapse. As a career politician Biden believes if he just lies about things enough then the truth doesn't matter. Politicians call this "messenging". The problem is when facts get so big no one cares about the lies you are telling.
STFU, you fetus.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Of course lying about things enough makes the truth not matter.

Americans will believe anything as long as it suits their biases. Politicains are marketers and know they wont be held accountable. I bet you anything that people reading my comment right now will totally think this applies to everyone else but NOT themselves. Those people are the ones it applies to the MOST.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Seriously, who the fuck thinks biden did a good job here? Partisan hacks, thats who.

Yep.

Let's just suddenly pull out, leave 10k Americans and billions of dollars worth of equipment and weapons so the taliban can be funded by America for their take over.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Let's just suddenly pull out, leave 10k Americans and billions of dollars worth of equipment and weapons so the taliban can be funded by America for their take over.

Perhaps the Afghan Army sold the weapons to the Taliban for a bit of profit, eh?

Last edited:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Perhaps the Afghan Army sold the weapons to the Taliban for a bit of profit, eh?
I bet the taliban got that shit handed to them as easy as you're gonna hand all that gold over to me when the aposcalipse starts, josephine!

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I bet the taliban got that shit handed to them as easy as you're gonna hand all that gold over to me when the aposcalipse starts, josephine!

I think the Taliban or whomever takes over that place will eventually implode on their own ignorance.

Power without knowledge can end up being self-destrcutive.

Isn't that what happened to the Barbarians who conquered the Roman Empire?

Tey couldn't hang onto it cuz they didn't know how to run the place.

Much of the Afghan population can't read or write.

They don't even believe COIVD exists.

They're just a buncha hicks with guns.

Kinda like you...Lokmeer!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I think the Taliban or whomever takes over that place will eventually implode on their own ignorance.

Well, the only thing that booted the Taliban the first time was the US. They were doing just fine with all their ignorance and hick tendencies.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Well, the only thing that booted the Taliban the first time was the US. They were doing just fine with all their ignorance and hick tendencies.

I think it was the Soviets that made them this militant.

The US merely came into the place after it had been destroyed and brutalized.

so it made them what they became.

Even Gorbachev hinted that they were the cause of creating a dystopian society.

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
Bush is just pissed off cause the defense contractor kickbacks he's been scraping for two decades just came to a screeching stop.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

The Soviet invasion which culminated into the USA arming the precursor to the Taliban and teaching them how we wage war

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

True fact: 92% of Afghans support sharia law. Western countries are busy importing millions of them too.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

True fact: 92% of Afghans support sharia law. Western countries are busy importing millions of them too.
Not sure if the % is quite that high, but yes. At the highest point of the American Overhaul of Afghanistan, "we" never really controlled more than maybe 50% of the country...the first President of US/UN Afghanistan was often just called "The Mayor Of Kabul"

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

There was a long gap between the USSR and USA. When the USA came in, we kicked the talibans teeth in, unlike the USSR. We fukin decimated them. Once again josephine, you dont know WTF you're talking about.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

There was a long gap between the USSR and USA. When the USA came in, we kicked the talibans teeth in, unlike the USSR. We fukin decimated them. Once again josephine, you dont know WTF you're talking about.

Yes, the Taliban defeated the Soveitn Union and in turn that War bankrupted the USSR which may have been a major cause of that nation's collapse.

The Sovietn Union killed over 1 million Afghans tho while the USSR lost 15,000 soldiers.

They were routed and paid the ultimate price.

But the USSR also destroyed & destabilized what was a peaceful country at the time which radicalized it when the Taliban took over.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Yes you are correct, and literally no one is disputing that the US Military is still #1 in fucking shit up.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Yes, the Taliban defeated the Soveitn Union and in turn that War bankrupted the USSR which may have been a major cause of that nation's collapse.

The Sovietn Union killed over 1 million Afghans tho while the USSR lost 15,000 soldiers.

They were routed and paid the ultimate price.

But the USSR also destroyed & destabilized what was a peaceful country at the time which radicalized it when the Taliban took over.

There's been about 2000 US forces killed by hostile action, josephine. Also, we were much more surgical in the afghans we killed. We werent routed or beat down either like the USSR.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
...an ill-fated botched war that he started.

Bush-Bidens-fault-for-withdrawing-US-troops-from-Afghanistan-scaled.jpg

Sheesh...talk about having your cake and being able to eat it.

Those two fuckers, Bush and Dick, are still the two most evil people ever to run the country, imo.

At least their seeing their failed vision crumble while they're still alive.
And they'll get the wrath of America who'll blame them for this debacle.
I enjoy seeing W Bush /Cheney fail and being villified for their actions.

Schaedenfreude?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Bush is just pissed off cause the defense contractor kickbacks he's been scraping for two decades just came to a screeching stop.
But Obama never got a piece of the action in the 8 years he was in office huh?

wake up, toolbag