Ex-President George W. Bush blames Biden for US military withdrawal from Afghanistan

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Isn't it just precious tho watching the cretin liberal vermin scum around here shill so fucking hard for Biden that they actually have to go back 20 years to paint the Taliban as some peaceful boys club who should have been left undisturbed to continue aiding and abetting terrorists to their heart's desire

the liberal douche time line on this cluster fuck of failure is as follows

2001 ---------------------------------------- 2008 -------------------------------------- 2016 ---------------------------- 2021
-----bush responsible bush bad----------Obama good -- Obama Righteous-------------Orange man bad -------------Biden Good

so basically you have a nearly 9 year Democrat vs 12.8 year republican timeline here but you lib spastic retards really think you can erect a make shift storefront to sell this fucking Koolaid that Cons are 100% responsible for this entire clusterfuck that culminated in a complete and utter disaster due to extreme incompetence?

Do you cunts receive hazard pay for such extreme shilling?

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Bush is just pissed off cause the defense contractor kickbacks he's been scraping for two decades just came to a screeching stop.
But Obama never got a piece of the action in the 8 years he was in office huh?

wake up, toolbag
For such a high income guy, you are so very lucky to be able to shuck and jive with the rest of us lowlife introverts here on yer internets, at all hours of the day and night....i dunno, it just seems like maybe you don't really have a job at all, that your life might be more depressing than any of us could possibly imagined.

#notfullofshitblessed

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Bush is just pissed off cause the defense contractor kickbacks he's been scraping for two decades just came to a screeching stop.

wake up, toolbag
For such a high income guy, you are so very lucky to be able to shuck and jive with the rest of us lowlife introverts here on yer internets, at all hours of the day and night....i dunno, it just seems like maybe you don't really have a job at all, that your life might be more depressing than any of us could possibly imagined.

#notfullofshitblessed

Or maybe I work as a high paid consultant to write linux shell scripts which do a host of very important things for high value clients, you fucking dorkish ankle biter

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Isn't it just precious tho watching the cretin liberal vermin scum around here shill so fucking hard for Biden that they actually have to go back 20 years to paint the Taliban as some peaceful boys club who should have been left undisturbed to continue aiding and abetting terrorists to their heart's desire

2002 2008 2016 2020
-----bush responsible bush bad----------Obama good -- Obama Righteous-------------Orange man bad -------------Biden Good

so basically you have a 9 year Democrat vs 10.5 year republican timeline here but you lib spastic retards really think you can erect a make shift storefront to sell this fucking Koolaid that Cons are 100% responsible for this entire clusterfuck that culminated in a complete and utter disaster due to extreme incompetence?

Way too long, butt listen to this. listen too this, this is Pure Columbian Cocaine DISCO SHIT, Disco shit...disco shit

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

wake up, toolbag

#notfullofshitblessed

Or maybe I work as a high paid consultant to write linux shell scripts which do a host of very important things for high value clients, you fucking dorkish ankle biter

That's funny shit, Shinola.

Now open up, wide.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Settle down cock fluffer your liable to blow out your colon tube going this off the wall spastic

have a cock on the rocks to calm your nerves, Princess

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
What I notice is that libs never even bring up Biden. They will bitch all day about TRUMP and even about Bush in some cases. But they never say stuff like Biden is kicking ass, Biden has accomplished so much, even Biden pwned the cons.

Curious.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
...an ill-fated botched war that he started.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Bush-Bidens-fault-for-withdrawing-US-troops-from-Afghanistan-scaled.jpg

Sheesh...talk about having your cake and being able to eat it.

Those two fuckers, Bush and Dick, are still the two most evil people ever to run the country, imo.

At least their seeing their failed vision crumble while they're still alive.
And they'll get the wrath of America who'll blame them for this debacle.
I enjoy seeing W Bush /Cheney fail and being villified for their actions.

Schaedenfreude?

I hope Americans do blame those two absolute bastards. But many Americans have very short memories. It's a weird cultural thing.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
What I notice is that libs never even bring up Biden. They will bitch all day about TRUMP and even about Bush in some cases. But they never say stuff like Biden is kicking ass, Biden has accomplished so much, even Biden pwned the cons.

Curious.

I never know what you people mean by "libs," but this lib doesn't say much about Biden because he is doing everything I expected of him. He is a business-as-usual corporate Dem. How much more can I say? He shouldn't be president, but the country has been sold to the corporate masters, so he is. How do we get a worthy person in office? ALL Americans have to stop voting for the corporately approved candidates on either side. Period.

Trump was a pain in everyone's ass, meaning true Americans AND the corporate masters, which is an odd alliance. But, anyway, thank god he's gone.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

2002 2008 2016 2020

so basically you have a 9 year Democrat vs 10.5 year republican timeline here but you lib spastic retards really think you can erect a make shift storefront to sell this fucking Koolaid that Cons are 100% responsible for this entire clusterfuck that culminated in a complete and utter disaster due to extreme incompetence?

Way too long, butt listen to this. listen too this, this is Pure Columbian Cocaine DISCO SHIT, Disco shit...disco shit

She's got a beautiful voice.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Curious.

I never know what you people mean by "libs," but this lib doesn't say much about Biden because he is doing everything I expected of him. He is a business-as-usual corporate Dem. How much more can I say? He shouldn't be president, but the country has been sold to the corporate masters, so he is. How do we get a worthy person in office? ALL Americans have to stop voting for the corporately approved candidates on either side. Period.

Trump was a pain in everyone's ass, meaning true Americans AND the corporate masters, which is an odd alliance. But, anyway, thank god he's gone.
We mean YOU, you America hating, lying piece of shit!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
cheating biden into office is the worst thing thats happened to America in the entire history of the country. this is what liberals want though....to destroy America.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

2002 2008 2016 2020

Part the reason we are in this mess is because people like you cant handle more than a fucking headline.

Just mindless consumers of media entertainment with the attention span of a fucking gnat.

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
There was a long gap between the USSR and USA. When the USA came in, we kicked the talibans teeth in, unlike the USSR. We fukin decimated them. Once again josephine, you dont know WTF you're talking about.

Yeah, but YOU DO, right? Cuz you were there, right?

Geddoudahere, wankstain. If we kicked the taliban's teef in, how come eight fucking years of Bush/Cheney passed before Obama finally was able to locate bin Laden and cap his ass?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
There was a long gap between the USSR and USA. When the USA came in, we kicked the talibans teeth in, unlike the USSR. We fukin decimated them. Once again josephine, you dont know WTF you're talking about.

Geddoudahere, wankstain. If we kicked the taliban's teef in, how come eight fucking years of Bush/Cheney passed before Obama finally was able to locate bin Laden and cap his ass?
I think Bin Laden was the fall guy and it wasn't even him... I blame Israel 100% as they got caught with the bombing of the US Liberty for clout...

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

He was hiding in Pakistan. A totally different country!

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter

Totally different, my ass. Not that I'll be arsed to look up the political history of those "national" boundaries for any of you neanderthalers.

Not Alex Jones

crapauds crapauds
Or maybe I work as a high paid consultant to write linux shell scripts

You wouldn't know the difference between a Linux shell or a taco shell you PLEASE ASS BOX ME! shit stain.

I'm sure you drive to your "high end" aka 30K a year entry level Tech Support job in your "luxury" car aka 2019 Fiat 500 with it's nifty booster seat.

You're the type of stupid that wipes with both sides of the toilet paper, you wouldn't know the difference between a Corn kernel and a Linux kernel.

Here is a command for you: sudo apt-get lifts for your shoes.

PLEASE ASS BOX ME! scum.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Totally different, my ass. Not that I'll be arsed to look up the political history of those "national" boundaries for any of you neanderthalers.
Why didn’t Obama pull the troops out of Afghanistan after killing osama? He had a full 6 years left in his presidency to do so

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Wasn’t the far right crying about Biden being a war monger… I mean, it’s the Republicans like the Bush family who have used our military to line their own pockets fighting over the earths remaining resources….

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Why didn’t Obama pull the troops out of Afghanistan after killing osama? He had a full 6 years left in his presidency to do so

We cannot pull the military out after we go in when there is no stable government in place.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

One of the taliban leaders calling the shots right now is one that Obama released from Gitmo.

At least when Trump released taliban.....it was part of a conditioned deal to help us get out of there. And unlike that fuckwad psychopath Biden, Trump would have pulled out military LAST after evacuating Americans and the people that helped us. Oh and all our equipment.

If there had been ANY fucking doubt that Biden voters have gone so hyper partisan and are so infected with hate that they would rather see the country destroyed than actually have a liberal democracy.....this removes it. These people hate US, more than they hate actual terrorists.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I don’t think there is a president in our history who wouldn’t have traded prisoners for captured US soldiers. But clearly the lives of US soldiers do not matter to some…

Every POW trade is a tough judgment call.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I think Bin Laden was the fall guy and it wasn't even him... I blame Israel 100% as they got caught with the bombing of the US Liberty for clout...
Dude, dont get all Alex Jones and shit. Bin Laden was behind it, not some fukin jew.