Exciting news sure to launch the mRNA phobes into another fetal position crying spell.

IPB6MAG.jpeg

I'm not sick but I'm not well
And I'm so hot 'cause I'm in Hell
Been around the world and found
That only stupid people are breeding
The cretins cloning and feeding
And I don't even own a TV
So you still got the Monkeypox after you got the Monkeypox vaccine then?
 
So you still got the Monkeypox after you got the Monkeypox vaccine then?
Reggie, it's only 1 month till the midterms. Repukes are saddled with a leader who is minus 22.1 in approval.
Most polls show Dems taking the House, and perhaps the Senate also.

.You seem tense. Any correlation between your anxiety and short temper, and the election avalanche on the horizon?
 
Reggie, it's only 1 month till the midterms. Repukes are saddled with a leader who is minus 22.1 in approval.
Most polls show Dems taking the House, and perhaps the Senate also.

.You seem tense. Any correlation between your anxiety and short temper, and the election avalanche on the horizon?
No, none whatsoever. What makes you think I have short temper, you drooling fucikng Jersey retard?

No, seriously, I'm not making any predictions for the upcoming elections. Historically, the opposition party usually makes gains in the midterms. No biggie. If the vile and filthy Democrat Scum take the House and/or the Senate, then you TDS pansies will get two years of impeachments, investigations and Washington gridlock. What you won't get is anything done for the American People.
 
No, none whatsoever. What makes you think I have short temper, you drooling fucikng Jersey retard?

No, seriously, I'm not making any predictions for the upcoming elections. Historically, the opposition party usually makes gains in the midterms. No biggie. If the vile and filthy Democrat Scum take the House and/or the Senate, then you TDS pansies will get two years of impeachments, investigations and Washington gridlock. What you won't get is anything done for the American People.
Oh I disagree, anything that stands in the way of a bunch of yes men rubber stamping any and all bullshit the Orange Menace wants to inflict on people is a gain and a win for The People.
 
Sure thing, Hollidunce. What, exactly, has been "inflicted on the people" that makes you cry like a little girl?
You know it occurs to me it must be something since the Orange Menace is 22.1 % underwater in approval rating.
. For those who are soooo retarded they still don't get it at this point in time, no explanation will help them.
 
You know it occurs to me it must be something since the Orange Menace is 22.1 % underwater in approval rating.
. For those who are soooo retarded they still don't get it at this point in time, no explanation will help them.
Can't think of anything, huh?

Again, a simple question that you either dodge or are too dumb to answer.

You said "bullshit the Orange Menace wants to inflict on people." Please give us some examples of any bullshit that has been "inflicted" on you?