Pillow Bruh says the latest eta for Trump's reinstatement is on August 13, let's coordinate our watches.(This is soo exciting!)

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Mike Lindell set August 13 as the date in his bonkers theory that Trump will be reinstated as president

thumb_the-my-pillow-guy-claims-donald-trump-is-the-greatest-43957477.png

NTTAWWT

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Trump won. All Trump has to do to get back in office is ask us all to take up arms. You people will be gassed like a buncha jews.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Once again, Admin is making a complete asshole of himself by listening to what the MEDIA says about people rather than putting in any effort to know about people himself.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Trump won. All Trump has to do to get back in office is ask us all to take up arms. You people will be gassed like a buncha jews.

But check this out.

WHO is saying Trump will be "reinstated"? Least of all.....in August?

They see us saying the election was fucked. Then their hive brain leftist corporate media plays on that.

I swear......at this point the corporate media could easily trigger a violent civil war by instructing these people to get violent(like they've done with the riots).

History always repeats itself :/

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

But check this out.

They see us saying the election was fucked. Then their hive brain leftist corporate media plays on that.

I swear......at this point the corporate media could easily trigger a violent civil war by instructing these people to get violent(like they've done with the riots).

I say give em their wildest dreams!!!!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

But check this out.

So, Mike Lindell isn't saying it?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️

But check this out.

You might be more Developmentally Disabled that I thought.
TRUMP'S PILLOW BITING BUDDY MIKE LINDELL, SAYS TRUMP WILL BE REINSTATED ON THE 13TH.

Follow the link in the OP Hello?????

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
This reminds me of all those people who announce the date for Armaggedon.

I've marked my calendar for this one, though!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

But check this out.

Who cares if he is? No one else is saying it. Left media are the ones saying we are saying it.

You guys should hold your own elected officials accountable for what they say and do and worry less about a pillow guy. You guys never talk about real problems like Biden spying on Americans and labeling people "extremists" and encouraging people to report friends and family.

You dont talk about human trafficking or gang violence in inner cities hosted by years of democrat leadership.

You guys focus most of your energy grabbing whatever media pushed reason to hate and complain about other Americans. Left wingers are more offended by other Americans who got tired of watching absolutely nothing change in anyway beneficial for them.

You think that's not the entire point?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

But check this out.

Who cares if he is? No one else is saying it. Left media are the ones saying we are saying it.

You guys should hold your own elected officials accountable for what they say and do and worry less about a pillow guy. You guys never talk about real problems like Biden spying on Americans and labeling people "extremists" and encouraging people to report friends and family.

You dont talk about human trafficking or gang violence in inner cities hosted by years of democrat leadership.

You guys focus most of your energy grabbing whatever media pushed reason to hate and complain about other Americans. Left wingers are more offended by other Americans who got tired of watching absolutely nothing change in anyway beneficial for them.

You think that's not the entire point?

I agree, he is saying it and he's close Trump.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
You libs ever wonder if pilllow guy is trolling you for shits n giggles because ur easy targets?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
W
You libs ever wonder if pilllow guy is trolling you for shits n giggles because ur easy targets?

You ever see him being interviewed? I have. He's an idiot and a true believer. He has no game. I wish he was trolling, I really do.
Windering what his financial quarters have been looking like since he started that

Think. Floyd may weather and my point might come to you

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
W

You ever see him being interviewed? I have. He's an idiot and a true believer. He has no game. I wish he was trolling, I really do.
Windering what his financial quarters have been looking like since he started that

I think he's losing money. Many retailers, including Costco refuse to sell his products.

#winning

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
W

I think he's losing money. Many retailers, including Costco refuse to sell his products.

#winning
l
Sad we live in a nation where big names like Costco abhor independent tought and free speech

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
W

#winning
l
Sad we live in a nation where big names like Costco abhor independent tought and free speech

At least you're abandoning your false claim that he's laughing all the way to the bank. It's pitiful that you always make shit up.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
W

#winning
l

At least you're abandoning your false claim that he's laughing all the way to the bank. It's pitiful that you always make shit up.
Did I make a claim or did I say I was wondering?

reading comprehension is importamt

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
W

#winning
l

You implied it. Maybe you should look it up instead of speculating as some kind of defense of his lunacy.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
W

#winning
l

You implied it. Maybe you should look it up instead of speculating as some kind of defense of his lunacy.
And you implied he’s not

But as I aptly pointed out neither of us has access to his financiers now do we?

reading comprehension remains important

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
W

#winning
l

And you implied he’s not

But as I aptly pointed out neither of us has access to his financiers now do we?

I didn't imply he isn't. I said he wasn't because he's been out in public moaning about how much money supporting Trump has cost his business.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
W

#winning
l

And you implied he’s not

I didn't imply he isn't. I said he wasn't because he's been out in public moaning about how much money supporting Trump has cost his business.
Hmmmm interesting.

did you ever consider that might be part of the troll?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
W

#winning
l

And you implied he’s not

Hmmmm interesting.

did you ever consider that might be part of the troll?

Do you ever consider giving up your own failed thoughts?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I just fervently hope there is enough time to prepare and implement the splendid inauguration ceremony the great man deserves. It should be the greatest inauguration ever.