The Bite-My-Pillow guy get's back on Twitter

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
This is what passes for news.

They dont even know why the ban happened. Could be new rules still havent been established. Could be because they dont want people to have more than one account.

Who the fuck even cares?

Wouldnt a lefty see this is as a promising sign that their big tech Ministry of truth may be safe after all?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
This is what passes for news.

They dont even know why the ban happened. Could be new rules still havent been established. Could be because they dont want people to have more than one account.

Who the fuck even cares?

Wouldnt a lefty see this is as a promising sign that their big tech Ministry of truth may be safe after all?
admin is a loser with no life and apparently there's a shortage of cocks for him to suck on at his local gloryhole

so he's licking the windows squeaky clean at twitter and truth social like a gay noodle neck dingbat mermaid

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I dont ever see this shit cause I'm not getting dragged back into libtard social media sites. I'll wait for the bonafide Republican echo chamber where any cunt lib that run their mouth gets perma-banned. I'm not into hearing moronic opposition opinions.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Is there a moar retarded American AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA christ sakes that guy makes yoo look like 'tards LOLOLOL

:LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I can see that you fucks got really really hurt over admins poast AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA

Could it be the fact you know bite my pillow guy is a retard but since he's on yer side you have to make him look good ha ha no matter how retarded :LOL3:

Kick him off yer team ... :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
His pillows get good reviews. Been thinking about buying a couple...
I've bought several. Towels also. I dont have complaints.
:LOL3: yer such a faggot LOL buy pillows from some weepy cocksucker LOL did yoo see we kicked his faggoty pillows outta Canada ... yeh we roll like that ahahahahahahahaaa

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
His pillows get good reviews. Been thinking about buying a couple...
I've bought several. Towels also. I dont have complaints.
:LOL3: yer such a faggot LOL buy pillows from some weepy cocksucker LOL did yoo see we kicked his faggoty pillows outta Canada ... yeh we roll like that ahahahahahahahaaa
Wait, I thought you Cucknadians kicked him out cause you're afraid faggits will throw themselves off hotels at the sight of a My Pillow? Your entire country is packed full of snowflake cunts! PWN3D!