Did You Know that Ladybugs Bite?

Holliday

Banned
Banned
..They look pretty and evoke friendly feelings
..but twice this summer, and for the first time
I was bitten by them - twice.

I just read that indeed they do bite and can also pinch with their legs.
But Why?

..We like them
are we no longer on good terms?

Last edited:

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
probably your natural smell , I heard it was akin to Lutefis(k) h .....
Cooked lutefisk has a very mild flavour and although it has a characteristic, somewhat pronounced odour, it does not much differ from the strong odour of regular fresh cod. In spite of this, people have divided opinions on the deliciousness of the dish, some loving it ardently, others feeling sick just from the smell of it.
lutefisk_02.jpg

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Hey Holliday...FYI...there is an Asian variety of ladybug that is known for biting...They look very similar to regular ladybugs...I've been bitten by those.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Hey Holliday...FYI...there is an Asian variety of ladybug that is known for biting...They look very similar to regular ladybugs...I've been bitten by those.
Interesting indeed

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

PS: all Asian invasives suck it.

Just my personal opinion.
Oh hell yeah!... Have you got stink bugs in your region yet? They are also a nasty bug from Asia. They will hibernate in your home during winter months if you're not paying attention.. Just a gross bug :/ *** edit to post pic
m3wHzCh.jpg

Last edited:

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Interesting indeed

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

PS: all Asian invasives suck it.

Just my personal opinion.
Oh hell yeah!... Have you got stink bugs in your region yet? They are also a nasty bug from Asia. They will hibernate in your home during winter months if you're not paying attention.. Just a gross bug :/ *** edit to post pic
m3wHzCh.jpg
A harmless very intelligent bug. I threw one outside a few hours ago. They know I'm not going to harm them so I don't get the stinky. You? Your whole house must be stinking that nasty smell. They know you mean them no good. Those little heads look up at Helly and *zoom* gone like a cockroach.
The Chinese say it's bad luck to kill a stink bug.
Stay away from Hellfire.
peace-

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Nope... Have never hit/killed one either... I just know their population has increased here 10 fold over the last couple of years.. And um.. You don't need to stink up every fucking thread here... Talk about STINK :/ BOZO :)

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Nope... Have never hit/killed one either... I just know their population has increased here 10 fold over the last couple of years.. And um.. You don't need to stink up every fucking thread here... Talk about STINK :/ BOZO :)
You suck them up with a vacuum cleaner, you can admit it.
You have the hate thing going on.
You don't like change, huh?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You suck them up with a vacuum cleaner, you can admit it.
You have the hate thing going on.
You don't like change, huh?
dAu4Nn3.gif