If You Are Wondering About Buying A 'My Pillow'.........

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I bought two of them several years ago. They're not the best, but they're better than many.

But, I don't want to give the loon that owns the company my money ever again. Next time, I'll buy a memory foam and do what he did...cut it into small squares, stick it into a case and call it a day.

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
I bought two of them several years ago. They're not the best, but they're better than many.

But, I don't want to give the loon that owns the company my money ever again. Next time, I'll buy a memory foam and do what he did...cut it into small squares, stick it into a case and call it a day.
Same I don't want to support his insanity, but I slept on one a couple nights in a hotel a couple years ago, it was nice but I'm fine with spending a lot less for almost as good. (And not support an existential threat to our Democratic Republic)

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Same I don't want to support his insanity, but I slept on one a couple nights in a hotel a couple years ago, it was nice but I'm fine with spending a lot less for almost as good.

All he did was cut memory foam into small, kind of like large dice, sized squares. It creates space between the squares since they're not solid, where you can pretty much shape the pillow into shapes that work for your neck specifically.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
All he did was cut memory foam into small, kind of like large dice, sized squares. It creates space between the squares since they're not solid, where you can pretty much shape the pillow into shapes that work for your neck specifically.
I can pretty much do that with my old down pillows.

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Well, I guess this means there is no one pillow that everyone likes. lol

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Same I don't want to support his insanity, but I slept on one a couple nights in a hotel a couple years ago, it was nice but I'm fine with spending a lot less for almost as good. (And not support an existential threat to our Democratic Republic)

Constitutional Republic.

And yeah.....cant have opposing views in a democracy. That's terrifying.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
I have used down pillows, but after awhile they just don't work as well. At least not for me.

Though, all I need to do is go camping to remember how nice my bed and pillows feel. lol
They do tend to loose their 'fluff' so I have a couple auxiliaries as back up, for lounging and reading.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Constitutional Republic.

And yeah.....cant have opposing views in a democracy. That's terrifying.
Denying the results of a fair and legal Election is not "opposing views" it's sedition and insanity, how many audits and investigations will it take for you sore losers until you shut the fuck up about rigged and stolen elections?

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
This forum appears to be politically charged. I've never seen so many references and threads devoted to politics on any forum I've ever been a member of. Knowing next to nothing about politics I feel like a complete moron most of the time and missing out on what appears to be some very entertaining conversations. That's why I'm cranking out threads like this. lol

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Denying the results of a fair and legal Election is not "opposing views" it's sedition and insanity, how many audits and investigations will it take for you sore losers until you shut the fuck up about rigged and stolen elections?

Except when Democrats do it? The first election I ever voted in democrats threw a damn fit that it was rigged.

I would know...I voted Gore and was in there bitching with the best.

You are just hypocrites. One sided. And that IS an actual threat to "democracy" because punishing opposing views is actual authoritarianism.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
This forum appears to be politically charged. I've never seen so many references and threads devoted to politics on any forum I've ever been a member of. Knowing next to nothing about politics I feel like a complete moron most of the time and missing out on what appears to be some very entertaining conversations. That's why I'm cranking out threads like this. lol

This is true, however, the owner of the company that makes these pillows inserted himself into the political arena. That doesn't help the topic.

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
This is true, however, the owner of the company that makes these pillows inserted himself into the political arena. That doesn't help the topic.
Just my point. I had no idea he was involved in anything political.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Except when Democrats do it? The first election I ever voted in democrats threw a damn fit that it was rigged.

I would know...I voted Gore and was in there bitching with the best.

You are just hypocrites. One sided. And that IS an actual threat to "democracy" because punishing opposing views is actual authoritarianism.
Is Bill Gates or George Soros or your favorite "Lib" rich guy, spending every waking hour screaming about Al Gore losing the election, or Hillary? There is a very wide gulf between bitching about the results, and bitching and whining about the results before the election in 2016 was held all the way up until today in 1/26/2023.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
teh these fucking retards thouroughly ruined what was a great place for shits and giggles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Why can’t lily follow the rules and start threads with political themes and undertones on the appropriate board?

It’s not that hard

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I'll never forget the my pillow commercial where that fellow whines about the cancel culture OMG he cried right here on TV :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3: I was all like wtf did I just watch :LOL3: