With the 2024 Political Campaign season heating up, I find myself wondering if I should get myself a gun.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️

U.S. grapples with rising threats of political violence as 2024 election looms​

1i50h6.jpg

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

44fb443585dd47edc73d4834c03e829cb281d03e.jpeg

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm still irritated with Hillary and the DNC for cock blocking Bernie. If Bernie had won the nomination, Trump never would have taken the oath of office.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
I once drank 36 cans of beer without barfing. That day was almost as cool as the day I had 7 orgasms in one 24 hour period. That was a magnificent day!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The Iowa campaigning...:LOL3:

Ron DeSantis trolled with a plane from Trump campaign sporting banner that says "Be Likeable Ron."

Vivek Swampyswami...rapping to an Eminem song to Iowans..

bwaaaaa hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I’ve never understood the appeal of that bloated orange morally bankrupt pile of shit. I didn’t think my opinion of him could go any lower, but it has after watching this.

Right? I'd read he'd stiffed so many small contractors in the NY-NJ region. I had no idea his corruption has caused someone's suicide. What a piece of shit.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Was that too advanced for you, Lily? Well, don't let it wrinkle that smooth, smoooth brain of yours.

No, estupit! It's too lame for me. I'm bored by all of you posters that use MOVIES, scripted in Hollywood by Jews you all hate, being used to advance your lame arguments.

Best thing about the scriptwriters is that they are both transwomen, they are sisters if you will. I freaking love that!

*points and laughs*

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
No, estupit! It's too lame for me. I'm bored by all of you posters that use MOVIES, scripted in Hollywood by Jews you all hate, being used to advance your lame arguments.

Best thing about the scriptwriters is that they are both transwomen, they are sisters if you will. I freaking love that!

*points and laughs*

So that pretty much proves that Question is sexually attracted to "troons"