Just wondering...

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
How many of these "flamers" keep claiming I'm ignore but continue talking about me nonstop on a board I post on? Like 3 now?

Do they know what ignore means?

Like I give a fuck.

The other posters here dont give a fuck.

Why even bother posting about it?
I count three now that flynn has changed her drug of choice to airplane glue

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
How many of these "flamers" keep claiming I'm ignore but continue talking about me nonstop on a board I post on? Like 3 now?

Like I give a fuck.

And it's the only shit they talk about.

Pooftard can't even get cyber laid without worrying about if I see it and asking people if I care yet.

You see this shit thread? "Guis! Is Dovey mad now? Is she?"

And even that became a convo about how I chase you lmaoooo

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Like I give a fuck.

Pooftard can't even get cyber laid without worrying about if I see it and asking people if I care yet.

It's like you have them danging human keys on on a chain

Go ahead boo, put kevin in Park then go rev Caskur's engine :ROFL:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Like I give a fuck.

Go ahead boo, put kevin in Park then go rev Caskur's engine :ROFL:

Eeeeeewwwww

Okay :Lovin1:

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
wat.jpg

SSS
-Shit. My bag, dog?

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
My idiot detector is going off it seems

Looks like yet another melty is happening
You should probably see a doctor about that

and it might be a good idea to change your underwear before you do

Listen to the short women hater. On the other hand, I bet it’s tough finding underwear in your size Stubby.

You called it.... He's a hater. He puts more time hating on you and me than spending on his own eggplants.

sad but not surprising.

Moonpie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Omg this is funny. Who dragged who where? I could give 2 shits about murdy posting shit that she has absolute no clue about.
Dovey didn’t do me dirty.
I’m not in this war of who gets Biggie. I never was but if I was.....

I wonder what kind of spin it would make in the story lol

I love a good story.
Isn't it funny watching the miserable cretins try to figure out what's what when it comes to other peoples lives?
It’s just another reminder why I never stick around long in one place. It’s too much man. Who the f cares.
If you don’t care why do they? If you want to marry someone from the boards why does anyone give a shit? Just saying.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Omg this is funny. Who dragged who where? I could give 2 shits about murdy posting shit that she has absolute no clue about.

I love a good story.
Isn't it funny watching the miserable cretins try to figure out what's what when it comes to other peoples lives?
It’s just another reminder why I never stick around long in one place. It’s too much man. Who the f cares.
If you don’t care why do they? If you want to marry someone from the boards why does anyone give a shit? Just saying.

I can honestly guarantee from the bottom of my heart, 98.9% of people here couldn't give a shit who Biggie Muttly marries. He is wayyy past his prime and virtually unfuckable by any babes.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

I love a good story.

I can honestly guarantee from the bottom of my heart, 98.9% of people here couldn't give a shit who Biggie Muttly marries. He is wayyy past his prime and virtually unfuckable by any babes.
wait a minute... the landfill Sasquatch with the pronounced harelip says I'm unfuckable? :ROFL: :ROFL:

Moonpie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I love a good story.

Trust me lady people care

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I love a good story.

You're dreaming.

Moonpie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I love a good story.

You're dreaming.

i hope it has a beach in it, a fun drink and retired on my forehead. :Grin3:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Listen to the short women hater. On the other hand, I bet it’s tough finding underwear in your size Stubby.

You called it.... He's a hater. He puts more time hating on you and me than spending on his own eggplants.

sad but not surprising.

I've long been in the "Biggie hates on me relentlessly" club. He's a tiresome little twat. Not too bright, either.

And I also have him on ignore. He's not worth my time.

Last edited:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
He’s another big mouth with short legs. Most live in Orlando.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

sad but not surprising.

I've long been in the "Biggie hates on me relentlessly" club. He's a tiresome little twat. Not too bright, either.

more like.. because I destroy your leftist shitty arguments

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

sad but not surprising.

more like.. because I destroy your leftist shitty arguments

In your wildest of dreams little Stubby

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

sad but not surprising.

Pretty much anyone who you disagree with on political matters you've put on ignore. I thought you intellectual academic types (LOL) encouraged healthy discourse?

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

I love a good story.

The only one that’s actually “getting” Biggie is the one who fucking lives with him, his actual real life girlfriend. You know, the one that is not married with a family and can support herself.

Oh, you mean in the past? If you were, you were. At least you had enough sense to not show up at his doorstep uninvited.

I was just being funny stupid because people have weird obsessions.

I for one wasn’t involved at all. Words on a screen to a broken hearted girl at a time felt safe.
I never stalked or anything even though there was a person that played me named hoth that made everyone believe that.

we have never spoken even on the phone. Hell I have talked to rancid before. It’s all so drama. Now do I think he is the coolest person after all this time. I do. I’m sure you can relate.

I’m lost now. Didn’t see Rancids name in Murdock’s post about this.

I love a good story.

I don’t. I just know what I know and it’s funny to remind her of it. She loves to question my mothering and bring up my mental issues, why shouldnt I remind her that I know for a fact she won’t ride off in the sunset and have all her bills paid. She can play pretend here all she wants and I’ll have my fun being the beacon of honesty.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Nope. I never talked about Fleas mothering.

She decided to slam me for "tattling" on Poofer to his baby momma because I sent the switch directly to her.

So I told her she has no empathy for other mothers.. which is correct.

She knows this. She's just a liar who dramatizes and twists things about people she turns on so she can be hateful and pretend she's a decent person.

She's all offended when people "slam kids" unless it's people she likes....than she just ignores it.

People who don't lie dont NEED to say they are not lying. It's nice.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
I have more empathy as a mother than anyone here. After reading what you said about me at BC, I don’t feel shit for you.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
I have more empathy as a mother than anyone here. After reading what you said about me at BC, I don’t feel shit for you.
Ribbon this post.

I seem to recall somebody, I won't say who, when a nutjob was holding a child's switch over a toilet telling someone, I won't say who, they would buy a damn switch for a child they never met like it wasn't a thing.

I ride with Flea.