If You Are Wondering About Buying A 'My Pillow'.........

X

xXx
Site Supporter
It is a high quality product. I think I’ll do the same
luckily they have your size

maxresdefault.jpg

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️

I just ordered a dozen I might keep one or two, but I’ll give the rest out to homeless people.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
This forum appears to be politically charged. I've never seen so many references and threads devoted to politics on any forum I've ever been a member of. Knowing next to nothing about politics I feel like a complete moron most of the time and missing out on what appears to be some very entertaining conversations. That's why I'm cranking out threads like this. lol

My Pillow became politcal due the guy who runs the company getting ballz deep into Maga politcs.

So of course the Trump haters are not gonna wanna support the company which I think is completely understandable. I dont support any businesses that come out swinging on a politcal stance that I cannot get behind either.

Dont feel dumb....we are just mouthy :)

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I may as well be getting it from Syria because I have no idea what you mean.

They think everything that doesnt align with corpo media is "conservative".

They think CNN, MSNBC is neutral and objective.
So anything that reports things that contradict that narrative or provide a different side to issue is Newsmax or Fox.

They believe the only gospel truth media sources are the corporate media. Everything else is "conservative" and automatically wrong BECAUSE its "conservative".

So if you have facts that their media doesnt report or support its conservative and thusly false. And you cant tell them otherwise. It's pretty ridiculous.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Does My Pillow make bite friendly pillows?

If not, I can see why the snowflakes would want to avoid them

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Does My Pillow make bite friendly pillows?

If not, I can see why the snowflakes would want to avoid them

I would say yes.

My husband got REALL gay with me the other night and pushed my head right into our two "My Pillows".

I'm sure every gay Republican has a mouthful of them on a regular basis.

This is PI though.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
That memory foam shit is super toxic.

Memory foam consists mainly of polyurethane with additional chemicals that increase its viscosity and density. It is often referred to as "viscoelastic" polyurethane foam, or low-resilience polyurethane foam (LRPu).

I'll take down, thank you.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
My Pillow became politcal due the guy who runs the company getting ballz deep into Maga politcs.

So of course the Trump haters are not gonna wanna support the company which I think is completely understandable. I dont support any businesses that come out swinging on a politcal stance that I cannot get behind either.

Dont feel dumb....we are just mouthy :)
How many BLM Coffee Cups have you bought, Miss Heterosexual Pegger?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Absolutely zero.

I'm not sure why you would ask me this. Did you read what I said or just imagine something?

Aidsman never reads anything. He just argues against figments of his imagination. Just one of the many reasons to just toss his ass into the ignore zone and forget that faggot even exists.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Aidsman never reads anything. He just argues against figments of his imagination. Just one of the many reasons to just toss his ass into the ignore zone and forget that faggot even exists.
LOL, what were you just saying about me?