The Official Bastard Factory Mike Lindell (The Pillow Poofter Guy) Cyber Symposium 2021 Watch Party.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
The best LOL of all this is Anusmanz is making a big to do over something we never believed in ITFP! Fukin SELFPWN3D! galore!
238477678_10209237131482312_753156274453790283_n.jpg

Don't let Mike go hungry buy a pillow today, oh yeah and stop the steal yadda yadda yadda....

Okay?

What's your point here?

You have absolutely zero problem with all the corporate elites supporting The Party and a trillion dollar "infrastructure bill" that contains more corporate bail outs and welfare than infrastructure.

You mad this guy is asking for voluntary business and not robbing tax payers via fascist government like all YOUR woke corps?

At least he isnt STEALING.

Right.

Admin supports corporate fascism and loves corporate welfare and bail outs. That's GOOD.

But a dude who started a business and didnt hump our tax dollars to stay afloat advertises his products to a base that is sick of corporate elites and wants other options? That's BAD! Gotdamn look at that THIEF!!

Right he should be marketing the woke narrative, endorsing the establishment and just getting bail outs like Admins glorious elite overlords.

*belch*
Kudos to Mad Man Mike for having an idea and turning into a once successful business. this is not about his Business background, this is about his insanity.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The best LOL of all this is Anusmanz is making a big to do over something we never believed in ITFP! Fukin SELFPWN3D! galore!

Don't let Mike go hungry buy a pillow today, oh yeah and stop the steal yadda yadda yadda....

Okay?

What's your point here?

You have absolutely zero problem with all the corporate elites supporting The Party and a trillion dollar "infrastructure bill" that contains more corporate bail outs and welfare than infrastructure.

You mad this guy is asking for voluntary business and not robbing tax payers via fascist government like all YOUR woke corps?

I hope the FEC allows Presidential Candida
Right.

Admin supports corporate fascism and loves corporate welfare and bail outs. That's GOOD.

But a dude who started a business and didnt hump our tax dollars to stay afloat advertises his products to a base that is sick of corporate elites and wants other options? That's BAD! Gotdamn look at that THIEF!!

Right he should be marketing the woke narrative, endorsing the establishment and just getting bail outs like Admins glorious elite overlords.

*belch*
Kudos to Mad Man Mike for having an idea and turning into a once successful business. this is not about his Business background, this is about his insanity.

No it isnt.

It's about your blind partisan bias and how you are only offended by liberal democracy, not government criminality like calling corporate bail outs and welfare "infrastructure".

Who is gonna bail out the people, Admin? Because we are the ones getting fucked while corporate elites are handed everything.

Meanwhile you are busy trashing a fucking pillow guy for offering his products to people sick to fucking DEATH of the status quo.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Okay?

What's your point here?

Right.

*belch*

No it isnt.

It's about your blind partisan bias and how you are only offended by liberal democracy, not government criminality like calling corporate bail outs and welfare "infrastructure".

Who is gonna bail out the people, Admin? Because we are the ones getting fucked while corporate elites are handed everything.

Meanwhile you are busy trashing a fucking pillow guy for offering his products to people sick to fucking DEATH of the status quo.
"I voat trump cuz he bazillionaire successful bidniz man, but he no eleetus!"

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Okay?

What's your point here?

Right.

*belch*

No it isnt.

"I voat trump cuz he bazillionaire successful bidniz man, but he no eleetus!"

"aLl tEh gOoD rIcH pEoPlE r oN muH sIdE. oNlY oRaNgE mAn eLEeTz....oRaNgE mAn bAd....mEdIa iZ oUr fRiEnDz! bEeZoS iZ aWrSoMe!!"

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

They are completely delusional.

Make sure you turn off the security cameras and confiscate everyones phones next time you cheat an election, idiot.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

They are completely delusional.

Make sure you turn off the security cameras and confiscate everyones phones next time you cheat an election, idiot.
How's the Arizona "Audit" coming long Chrome dome? Have you picked out your spot on the couch to watch his reswearing in?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
The Best Cyber Symposium EVER! He was going to show us all a Jewish Bamboo Space Lazer corrupted Dominion Voting Machine, but the communist voting machine had escaped. Uh....the end.

Right? So do you think these are the 40 people that planned and executed the event that are taking a break or are they actual attendees?
Crises Actors, an Original Edition YouTuber Video told me.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
The Best Cyber Symposium EVER! He was going to show us all a Jewish Bamboo Space Lazer corrupted Dominion Voting Machine, but the communist voting machine had escaped. Uh....the end.

Right? So do you think these are the 40 people that planned and executed the event that are taking a break or are they actual attendees?
Crises Actors, an Original Edition YouTuber Video told me.
Wait no that's not it, these are all pulitzer prize winning top secret cyber spies, yeah that's the ticket!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Its already been proven that the 2020 election was stolen. The bestest part of it tho is watching biden completely fuck up everything he touches. Stolen elections have consequences.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Its already been proven that the 2020 election was stolen. The bestest part of it tho is watching biden completely fuck up everything he touches. Stolen elections have consequences.
Hey Loktrd, if you and Pauncho had a Pillow Fight using authentic The Pillow Guy(TM) Pillows, which one of you would break down in tears first?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Hey Loktrd, if you and Pauncho had a Pillow Fight using authentic The Pillow Guy(TM) Pillows, which one of you would break down in tears first?
Pillow fight? Is that how you 3 amigo faggits settle disputes? Not everyone is a faggit, faggit.

BTW, biden wasnt elected. PWN3D!

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Pillow fight? Is that how you 3 amigo faggits settle disputes? Not everyone is a faggit, faggit.

BTW, biden wasnt elected. PWN3D!
I know i am not, so that narrows it down.