The Official Bastard Factory Mike Lindell (The Pillow Poofter Guy) Cyber Symposium 2021 Watch Party.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Watch the livestream in real time, as The Pillow Guys lays down the fax! Better start packing Joe, the end is Nigh!

He's got the code!

Please keep the homo-erotic commentary to a minimum.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
HIVmin really needs his own faggy sub-forum at this point.
He should be paying more attention to the GovCo alliance that has brought actual fascism onto America......if only they even knew what fascism is.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Why am I not surprised admin would be this fascinated with pillows?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
You dropped this in the shower Skippy.

61pCfzT51gL._AC_SX425_.jpg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I bought a set of his towels because they were half off. The fucker hit me with a $10 shipping and handling fee. We will see how good they are when they arrive.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I bought a set of his towels because they were half off. The fucker hit me with a $10 shipping and handling fee. We will see how good they are when they arrive.

Let me know.....I'm interested in the towels. I'm just fussy about how the cotton is farmed so I havent ordered any yet.

But seriously post about them. I want details....thickness, texture, how fast they dry. Review them for me and let me know if it's worth it.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Imaging you are the shower with Big and helping him wash his cock totally isnt gay at all.
^^ Fag hag status confirmed.

Uh huh.

Jealous that I actually HAVE been in the shower with him?

We can only hope for his sake that he has a wholesome woman in his life now.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Imaging you are the shower with Big and helping him wash his cock totally isnt gay at all.
^^ Fag hag status confirmed.

Uh huh.

Jealous that I actually HAVE been in the shower with him?

We can only hope for his sake that he has a wholesome woman in his life now.
And it's none of anyone else's business what the original birth certificates gender of his current SO was.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
ATTENTION, GULLIBLE LEMMINGS!!!!

Trump-boosting pillow salesman Mike Lindell had offered $5 million to anyone who showed up to his three-day “cyber symposium” and could disprove his claims that China hacked the 2020 presidential election via voting machines.

That offer is no longer on the table as of Wednesday evening, according to Josh Merritt, the MyPillow CEO’s lead cyber expert.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Merritt acknowledged that the data Lindell had long promised to reveal at this week’s symposium in South Dakota was bogus.

While the pillow mogul has long boasted he had 37 terabytes of “irrefutable” evidence that revealed Chinese-backed hackers had broken into election systems in all 50 states and flipped votes from Donald Trump to Joe Biden, he had delayed unveiling the “packet captures”—otherwise known as intercepted network traffic or pcaps—throughout the seminar.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Trump-boosting pillow salesman Mike Lindell had offered $5 million to anyone who showed up to his three-day “cyber symposium” and could disprove his claims that China hacked the 2020 presidential election via voting machines.

That offer is no longer on the table as of Wednesday evening, according to Josh Merritt, the MyPillow CEO’s lead cyber expert.
Merritt acknowledged that the data Lindell had long promised to reveal at this week’s symposium in South Dakota was bogus.

While the pillow mogul has long boasted he had 37 terabytes of “irrefutable” evidence that revealed Chinese-backed hackers had broken into election systems in all 50 states and flipped votes from Donald Trump to Joe Biden, he had delayed unveiling the “packet captures”—otherwise known as intercepted network traffic or pcaps—throughout the seminar.

I got 2 fukin eyeballs that saw the election stolen.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
The hub was watching this.

OMG. I am sorry.

Really?

Stop calling people "partisan hacks" when you are such a partisan hack that you wont even look at anything from other perspectives.

You wont even condemn the abuse and rape being inflicted on women in prisons due to gender ideology law. Smh.
I don't need to read all of Charles Manson's words to know he is a nut job, ya feel me?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

The Washington Times** LOL!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The hub was watching this.

OMG. I am sorry.

Really?

Stop calling people "partisan hacks" when you are such a partisan hack that you wont even look at anything from other perspectives.

You wont even condemn the abuse and rape being inflicted on women in prisons due to gender ideology law. Smh.
I don't need to read all of Charles Manson's words to know he is a nut job, ya feel me?

True and under the Equality Act, Manson could have been transferred to womens prison by "identifying" as a woman.

Apparently you dont read much at all

Why the fuck you even care anyway? You are a man.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell fled the stage at his cyber symposium at the same time news broke that Dominion's billion-dollar defamation lawsuit against him would proceed
cteh@businessinsider.com (Cheryl Teh) 9 hrs ago

Brave Sir Pillow Guy runs away and hides, and it's less that 24 hours before the big reinstatement!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell fled the stage at his cyber symposium at the same time news broke that Dominion's billion-dollar defamation lawsuit against him would proceed

Brave Sir Pillow Guy runs away and hides, and it's less that 24 hours before the big reinstatement!

I sure hope Dominion dont come after me!!!! You wont rat me out, will ya faggit?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

I sure hope Dominion dont come after me!!!! You wont rat me out, will ya faggit?
Mike Lindell, this morning at the mega Cyber Symposium 2021 "I feel very attacked!"

attacked-attack.gif