The Official Bastard Factory Mike Lindell (The Pillow Poofter Guy) Cyber Symposium 2021 Watch Party.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell fled the stage at his cyber symposium at the same time news broke that Dominion's billion-dollar defamation lawsuit against him would proceed
cteh@businessinsider.com (Cheryl Teh) 9 hrs ago

Brave Sir Pillow Guy runs away and hides, and it's less that 24 hours before the big reinstatement!

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
I sure hope Dominion dont come after me!!!! You wont rat me out, will ya faggit?
Mike Lindell, this morning at the mega Cyber Symposium 2021 "I feel very attacked!"

attacked-attack.gif

I'll buy some new sheets this weekend to help him out. I'm thinkin white in case I need a new uniform. Thoughts? Oh, I should get brown ones too for shirts.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell fled the stage at his cyber symposium at the same time news broke that Dominion's billion-dollar defamation lawsuit against him would proceed

Brave Sir Pillow Guy runs away and hides, and it's less that 24 hours before the big reinstatement!

I sure hope Dominion dont come after me!!!! You wont rat me out, will ya faggit?
Mike Lindell, this morning at the mega Cyber Symposium 2021 "I feel very attacked!"

attacked-attack.gif

I'll buy some new sheets this weekend to help him out. I'm thinkin white in case I need a new uniform. Thoughts? Oh, I should get brown ones too for shirts.

Lok.....I'll kill you before I let you register as a democrat. I'd hope youd do the same for me.

:)

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You're no more important that a splat that used to be an insect on a windshield. No one is coming after you, ever.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️

You're no more important that a splat that used to be an insect on a windshield. No one is coming after you, ever.
Well he does own a shotgun, so the Anteefers will never get him!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
The hub was watching this.

OMG. I am sorry.

Really?

Stop calling people "partisan hacks" when you are such a partisan hack that you wont even look at anything from other perspectives.

You wont even condemn the abuse and rape being inflicted on women in prisons due to gender ideology law. Smh.
I don't need to read all of Charles Manson's words to know he is a nut job, ya feel me?
You wanted to suck his cock tho. Didnt you?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

OMG. I am sorry.

Really?

Stop calling people "partisan hacks" when you are such a partisan hack that you wont even look at anything from other perspectives.

You wont even condemn the abuse and rape being inflicted on women in prisons due to gender ideology law. Smh.
I don't need to read all of Charles Manson's words to know he is a nut job, ya feel me?
Shouldn't you be out cleaning all the jizz out of your luxury hot tub?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

OMG. I am sorry.

Really?

Cool story. You still suck a lot of cock tho

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

OMG. I am sorry.

Really?

I am sorry to report that Magic Mike The Fluffy Pillow Guy, has rescheduled Trump's imaginary reinstatement, until next fall. You are now free to howl and rage around the country.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

OMG. I am sorry.

Really?

I am sorry to report that Magic Mike The Fluffy Pillow Guy, has rescheduled Trump's imaginary reinstatement, until next fall. You are now free to howl and rage around the country.

I don't understand what the hell has to be wrong with an individual to make them believe in any of these carnival barkers. I do not get it.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

OMG. I am sorry.

Really?

Meanwhile you're the only one masturbating furiously to the whole "my pillow thing", faggot

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

OMG. I am sorry.

Really?

I don't understand what the hell has to be wrong with an individual to make them believe in any of these carnival barkers. I do not get it.
I don't get it either, at all. But the current era of America helps me understand the Salem Witch Trials more sympathetically.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

OMG. I am sorry.

Really?

I don't get it either, at all. But the current era of America helps me understand the Salem Witch Trials more sympathetically.

I was just thinking about that a day or so ago as well.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

OMG. I am sorry.

Really?

Meanwhile you're the only one masturbating furiously to the whole "my pillow thing", faggot
That's hot!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

OMG. I am sorry.

Really?

That's hot!
Ur gay

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

OMG. I am sorry.

Really?

FB-IMG-1628829027950.jpg

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Yea, chickenshit libtards dont like hot lead.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Well he does own a shotgun, so the Anteefers will never get him!
#DISAPOINTED