Eyes Without A Face

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
You know I'm talking about YOU, faggot. Does any fucking body keep their eye contact with a shrumpy loser like you? Of course not. Do you merely blend in with the rest of the walking husks, shuffling this way or that, hopefully not even paying attention for the best times to cross streets? Yup, that's you alright. Don't bother dumping your failings onto another one of your comrades here, it'll be an obvious dodge if anybody is even looking your miserable way.

You got eyes to read my brilliance, or at least one to glibly slowly gloss my beeoots, free presents to you all. But you ain't got no faces, which is probably true if you took a survey of random folks and extended family. You just fucking suck because you don't stand out in any goddamn way. Your clothes? Your haircut? The dark purple bags under those eyes without a face? You ain't shit. Never been, never will be, so a line needs to start forming in the same nonsensical ways you idiots post to suck my awesome dick - fact.

You already suck on so many things, suck at it as well. So unless your name is Vile_Pile, "fight" your fucking ways to the front so you can taste my first vanilla sweet load, with hints of almonds and your mother's breath. Now...

SSS
- I guess tomorrow on Easter will be just as fine

OP
OP
SirSuperSouthern

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
Speaking of irrelevant faceless motherfuckers, look who just couldn't resist posting, because if he could drum worth a shit, he'd be on a crew with GWAR and/or GG fuckin' Allin to fuck shit up!!!

Times. Thanks Jesus. You were such a world-class philosopher that by specifying morals and ethics changed the way we kept time. Brilliant. I was born to a virgin too. S'why I'm half black *bing*

SSS
- I hope everyone's folks+ made some intentionally terrible shit! Mwaaaaahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa...

OP
OP
SirSuperSouthern

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
Leopardsocks moped the floor with you

So you followed is to BH, did'ja? Ask him now if it ain't true - one hitter quitter that... well, you didn't join, neither did Gnarly. Shame. You're somewhat obvious know to push or fold. I seeeeee you. Either! haaaaaahahahahhahaaaaaaa

I think you're onto something here. Ask him to come on down! He fucking wouldn't dare....

SSS - too drunk to whateve...

OP
OP
SirSuperSouthern

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
Because "mope" is cool for whatever. You mopping that clean spot!? Do it harder you feeling full functionary yet lazy fucking lump. Alright I'm whi'cha, toss it when you must...

SSS- got nufin'

OP
OP
SirSuperSouthern

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
Fuck it. Someone here is claiming I can't put you (many nics, and spelling your first redundant name no less than twelve times) down with one shot, as I've officially done you like before at BH. You're Australian enough to get down when it's fight time. Look at you nooowwwwwwww...

SSS
- dying soon will save you suffering, old

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Post an animal cruelty vid ya bad ass poser faggit ..worried you'll be banned ?? No other outlet to force feed the unsuspecting your watered down piss hhahahahahahaaaa SUCH A BAD ASS
1389070154227.jpg

OP
OP
SirSuperSouthern

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
Looking at my post times and content - I remember neither. Anyone think I could go ahead and sue booze? Any way? No?

FUCK!

Happy deathday Jeez. You'd have abandoned your destiny if computers were around back then. I wonder which nic you'd choose and how to use it/them...

SSS
- did you turn my water into wine last nite?

OP
OP
SirSuperSouthern

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
*raises hand high in the air, not fisting like a nigger*

Thank you, thank you all.

Poster above? You tragically missed "The Swatsticka" sign. Way to be gay in the hoop...

SSS
- "hoops", for middle-aged homo and for little girls to spin around there while I'm close

X

xXx
Site Supporter
*raises hand high in the air, not fisting like a nigger*

Thank you, thank you all.

Poster above? You tragically missed "The Swatsticka" sign. Way to be gay in the hoop...

SSS
- "hoops", for middle-aged homo and for little girls to spin around there while I'm close

You keep working out bro, you'll get it one day

giphy.gif

SF
- The one, the only ..

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
You post absolutely the most incoherent nonsense in the history of the internet... Get some help...

Seriously, though, it's like trying to decipher the half-conscious gibberings of a Glaswegian with a head injury. Pure fuckin' word salad.