Facebook Private Q&A Session with bigwigs leaked...

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

DD, you buy into the lamest shit. Do you enjoy being wrong all the time? Is fatso still the president?

Wikipedia isnt a reliable source of info.

Project V is leaked footage.

You trust the wrong people.

Works way better then DDs stupid conspiracy theories. Besides she’s never right.

What conspiracy theories?

I literally posted leaked video and he calls it a conspiracy theory. I doubt he even watched it.

His stupid can't be fixed....

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

DD, you buy into the lamest shit. Do you enjoy being wrong all the time? Is fatso still the president?

Works way better then DDs stupid conspiracy theories. Besides she’s never right.

I literally posted leaked video and he calls it a conspiracy theory. I doubt he even watched it.

Your gender is a conspiracy theory DD

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

The size of your shrunken manhood as you quickly approach your 80's is another conspiracy...

I'd bet 20 packs of 500 gram freeze dried minced beef that you're unable to get an erection up unless small Tico kiddies surround you with their beggar fingers... probing and whatnot where you hide your monetary stash...

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

The size of your shrunken manhood as you quickly approach your 80's is another conspiracy...

I'd bet 20 packs of 500 gram freeze dried minced beef that you're unable to get an erection up unless small Tico kiddies surround you with their beggar fingers... probing and whatnot where you hide your monetary stash...

I shutter to think what you’d be like without smokes and freeze dried garbage to eat. Funny you mention manhood. It’s eluded you, all your life. As you remain stuck, broke, stupid. No country, no passport, zero taxes paid. You posting as a women was more detailed and interesting, then you posting as a man, or something that resembles what you perceive as a man. Pay more attention to Frank. It might help.

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
You're a coward.

I know that you're a coward as you are and do.

I would drive past you if I saw you were broken down in the middle of the Simpson desert.

I would pretend to not see you...

Because you're a stupid old cunt.

You need to die.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Do you think this is why he enjoys raping children?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Cuckerberg and Jewbook in leftist bias shock scandal.

In other breaking news, water is wet, the sky is blue and Jews toast very nicely in industrial size ovens.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Asking DD is like asking your PLEASE ASS BOX ME! self.

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

I dunno know but I wouldn't hesitate to pull a knife or machete through his geriatric turkey neck and watch him bleed....

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

I dunno know but I wouldn't hesitate to pull a knife or machete through his geriatric turkey neck and watch him bleed....
I'd shotgun the kiddie fiddling degenerate liberal scum to death without even thinking twice

I would.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Id storm the PLEASE ASS BOX ME! village where you live. Find your sedentary ass, and make you cry for mama. No gun needed.