Fags don't like women

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Maybe because women are comp for cock to them?

@Admin. can we get the official LGBTQ+XYZ perspective on this matter from someone with your extensive history ?

thanks

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Misogyny is par for the course for faggots and troons, but, I repeat myself.

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Very true. I guess this is a broken clock type situation. Faggot.
You sad little faggot.Hating on Kev now too cause you think it will get you in the cool club.

What a prick this guy is going after everyone the cool club hates.Be a fucking man once in your sorry life and stand alone like real men do.

Reaper/

This prick is another Flea who just sucks up casue he wants to be cool.Ah well,another fag hits the ignore list.

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
You sad little faggot.Hating on Kev now too cause you think it will get you in the cool club.

What a prick this guy is going after everyone the cool club hates.Be a fucking man once in your sorry life and stand alone like real men do.

Reaper/

This prick is another Flea who just sucks up casue he wants to be cool.Ah well,another fag hits the ignore list.
That's bricktop's bestie who's bleeding thru his panties on account of I called the guy a fucking loser. Fuck him.

Admin.

I'm in jail, send ketchup.
Site Supporter ☠️
Look at the big brain on Bigleigh!

Imagine living into your 50's before you figure out that gay males are not attracted to women!

03013_great_work_award__85291.1438621361.1280.1280.jpg

You sir are an inspiration to other people that like learning new stuff too!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Reaper/

I don't even know who you think is the cool club. Mongtini just seems like a transparently stupid loser to me. A man boy who can't get his life in order and who truly comes off as an obsessive compulsive loser. I call it how I see it and I will keep calling it how I see it.

Now, you can go suck the autist's dick all you want but that is not how I roll.

Last edited:

Admin.

I'm in jail, send ketchup.
Site Supporter ☠️
I don't even know who you think is the cool club. Mongtini just seems like a transparently stupid loser to me. A man boy who can't get his life in order and who truly comes off as an obsessive compulsive loser. I call it how I see it and I will keep calling it how I see it.

Now, you can go suck the autist'e dick all you want but that is not how I roll.
You're safe here Andy Ngo is not registered, share your emotions freely.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Now, you can go suck the autist's dick all you want but that is not how I roll.

You mean mommy rolls you

Master

Site Supporter
Here's the dirt about Biggie 40k's actual height, right from a horses mouth.

I asked that one walking jizz matt "so is Biggie really a gremlin sized crash test dummy? Or is he tall like a normal human being?".

She gulped down hard, did that "what do I say" nod forward, then said "yes.....yes he's tall" which was all i needed to know.

A couple hours later, I had completely forgotten about all that but out of nowhere, and for no reason, she pulled out this picture of an extremely hairy guy sitting on one of those Kmart lawn chairs with the overlapped fabric.

She goes "this was biggie when we first met. See, he's tall."

Well, the fuckwad was sitting down, looked like Chewbacca who has been soaked in retardation radiation, and his wittle feeties wernt touching the ground. They were like suspended in mid air. Chances are he needed some help or a small sprint and jump to get into even one of those chairs.

Totally off topic, take a breaded chicken breast, throw it in the air fryer, put some maple syrup on a toasted bun, maybe even a slice of American cheese but not that shit that comes wrapped in plastic.

Fucking amazing

Master

Site Supporter
Maple syrup?

Wtf.
You've never had chicken and waffles?

Same concept with the bun soaking up all the maple syrup. And not that processed glue that comes in a plastic bottle with a huge handle. The Syrup that comes in a glass container that came out of an actual maple tree.

It's the perfect brunch sandwich

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
You've never had chicken and waffles?

Same concept with the bun soaking up all the maple syrup. And not that processed glue that comes in a plastic bottle with a huge handle. The Syrup that comes in a glass container that came out of an actual maple tree.

It's the perfect brunch sandwich

Fuck that shit. That's some retarded pineapple on pizza type monstrosity crap.

If I ingested any of it I'd be duty bound to disembowel myself with a rusty soup ladle and incinerate it.

Master

Site Supporter
Fuck that shit. That's some retarded pineapple on pizza type monstrosity crap.

If I ingested any of it I'd be duty bound to disembowel myself with a rusty soup ladle and incinerate it.
Pineapple with jalapenos on pizza is actually quite good.

Sweet and spicy. Plus when your ordering it the worker gives you this crazy look. It's like real life trolling.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
When the world descends into utter chaos, I'm hunting down and snuffing every last one of you pineapple sickos....