Fascist Garth Brooks on Wrong Side of Bud Lite Controversy

Lotte Skoring

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Why is he promoting drag shows in his bar? I am shaking my earbuds in anger.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

• Country superstar Garth Brooks is facing a boycott over saying he'd serve "every brand of beer" at his new bar.
  • Fans are angry he'd serve Bud Light, which partnered with trans influencer Dylan Mulvaney earlier this year.
  • Brooks said "If you're an asshole, there are plenty of other places" to patronize.

How can he talk about right wingers that way. Calling them assholes. I mean really. :Pissed5:

OP
OP
Lotte Skoring

Lotte Skoring

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
But I agree Garth is a domestic groomer terrorist! Forcing the drag queen agenda on real Americans!
Let Freedom and Liberty ring or as Garth put it: "If you're an asshole, there are plenty of other places" to patronize. Those drag queen agendites are the worst.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
Garth Brooks has never been right wing. Idiot.
I guess you're too simple to remember his breakout first album.

22c1006b1826dc002b282fcc9c1a315faecc0936.jpeg

He wanted the album title to be "Goat Ropin' The Wind", but the Record Company gave a hard no on that from the get go.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You don't need to sign your posts Soiled Dove. We know you're an idiot.
Now maybe explain where he was called right wing hmmmm. Who said that?

Probably the fact most of his songs reflected more left wing rhetoric and the fact he refused to allow his music into Trump ads while singing at Bidens inauguration

Of course you don't actually notice people's real stances or actions because you are top busy with stereotypes and rage.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Then there was this weird ass shit where out of nowhere he got an emo hair cut and named himself Chris Gaines and made up some story about a black friend who got killed that was all fake LOL

It was SO cringe and weird

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Then there was this weird ass shit where out of nowhere he got an emo hair cut and named himself Chris Gaines and made up some story about a black friend who got killed that was all fake LOL

It was SO cringe and weird

I know lots of other people that think Trump won in 2020.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I guess you're too simple to remember his breakout first album.

22c1006b1826dc002b282fcc9c1a315faecc0936.jpeg

He wanted the album title to be "Goat Ropin' The Wind", but the Record Company gave a hard no on that from the get go.

Nope. Some of his best racial justice toned songs were on that

He performed this at Jim Crow Joe's inauguration! Bahahahaha

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Meh, he said he will carry it which is fair. I doubt many will be buying it any time soon but the bar in question is in NYC so aidsman's fellow faggots might occasionally pop in for that garbage.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I wasn't suggesting I was involved. Don't talk down to me, you inconsequential troll pretender.

I would never talk down to a Lunch Lady!!!! I respect Lunch Ladies! They keep our growing boys and girls fed during the day! Well, until that tranny called "Big Mike" started restricting what they could and couldnt eat, and now kids these days starve. I hope you still served up extra helpings of meatloaf, and fought the system!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Pauncho Pygmy enjoys talking about Sucking Cocks!

Oh should I wear KKK gear when I blow my boyfriend later?

Same thing right? Sucking dick. It's a lot like racism!

And here I thought Big was just preaching love.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Dumb fucks crying about racism in one thread, while screaming about Bud Light turning them gay in another, while calling someone else a cock sucker.

6bdb7797-db17-4fc7-9f89-e59e66619ab6_text.gif

There is a reason based in facts and logic that they are called Trumptards.

Absolutely no one is screaming about bud light turning anyone gay. Or even gayness. I'm Bi and my daughter is a lesbian. No one cares about gayness.

See how you just make shit up? Because you can't defend what you support so you gaslight.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Absolutely no one is screaming about bud light turning anyone gay. Or even gayness. I'm Bi and my daughter is a lesbian. No one cares about gayness.

See how you just make shit up? Because you can't defend what you support so you gaslight.
No yuo doo!

images

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
No yuo doo!

images

Omfg.

Nothing but gaslighting.

And you are the one who supports the party of jim crow and you actually believe there was a "party switch". While democrats claim black people are too stupid and incompetent to obtain state ID.

Do you feel good accusing people of shit that isn't true? Have you noticed all the people here that are not actually white are NOT on your little team here? With the exception of Oak?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Pygmy is a nigger.

You know you guys are the only ones who call people that?

Oak and Flynn ripping on my looks telling me I have a "nigger nose"?

I've never used racist slurs at anyone. I was born and raised in metro Detroit and am used to being around people with different skin. And im grateful I didn't grow up in some upper middle class suburb around hipster smug white people who think they are better than everyone and made themselves speakers for people of color because you guys think they are beneath you.