Favorite Beers?

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
God I remember the days when I would tell the ex to get a case of something good and she would come home with Budweiser because her entire family drank that piss….

Master

Site Supporter
God I remember the days when I would tell the ex to get a case of something good and she would come home with Budweiser because her entire family drank that piss….

The best part is you still drank it!!!! :LOL3:
No, I didn’t.

I cannot stand domestic beer. My tastebuds have been nullified to anything “light”,”lite”, or Anheuser brewery.

I drank malt liquor over any of that shit and loved OE right up until they stopped producing it. I drank Olde English so much back in the day I posted a pic of all the empty 40 bottles I had on MySpace and they sent me a neon light. Not even joking.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

No, I didn’t.

I cannot stand domestic beer. My tastebuds have been nullified to anything “light”,”lite”, or Anheuser brewery.

I drank malt liquor over any of that shit and loved OE right up until they stopped producing it. I drank Olde English so much back in the day I posted a pic of all the empty 40 bottles I had on MySpace and they sent me a neon light. Not even joking.

You're still alive after drinking all that malt liquor? I remember drinking 2 25oz cans of that monstrous crap called Hurricane on a dare...I thought I was going to die.

Master

Site Supporter

No, I didn’t.

You're still alive after drinking all that malt liquor? I remember drinking 2 25oz cans of that monstrous crap called Hurricane on a dare...I thought I was going to die.
Lol hurricane.

Im gonna show off my ghetto side.

Hurricane, because it’s sweet, you put gummy bears into the bottle, but they have to all be the same flavor.

It’s called a Hurribear. Once you drink it you eat the gummies and get really fucked up.

Hurricane wasn’t no joke

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Another beer I like is by Founders (everything by Founders has been good), a Scotch Ale called Dirty Bastard. Always reminds me of this place lol.
I bought a 6-pack of that for the Gov't Mule show. I drank one in the parking lot when we arrived and one after dinner before the show. I could have drank one or two on the way there and another before dinner and another two or the rest of it before the show but I was sooo fucking high. For what it's worth, I had three beers when we went out to get a bite to eat.

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I absolutely love Yuengling Black and Tan it’s my favorite. Then there’s Guinness which is great. When I get a chance to grab some double chocolate vodka, I’ll put a shot in my bottle of Black and Tan.
Have you tried Sweet Baby Jesus? It's a chocolate peanut butter porter. You don't want to drink more than 1 or 3.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I absolutely love Yuengling Black and Tan it’s my favorite. Then there’s Guinness which is great. When I get a chance to grab some double chocolate vodka, I’ll put a shot in my bottle of Black and Tan.
Have you tried Sweet Baby Jesus? It's a chocolate peanut butter porter. You don't want to drink more than 1 or 3.

I tried that, I hated it.

There is a better brand, but I cant recall it off the top of my head.

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️

Oooh that sounds good. I’ve drank the Yuengling Hershey Chocolate beer though. Tried some cookies and cream dark beer but it was awful. Can’t remember the brand.

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
My main beer is Yuengling's Lord Chesterfield Ale. Another favorite is Bell's Two Hearted Ale. Troegs treats me well. Perpetual IPA is a higher octane beer that I enjoy.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

What!!! What I do!? lol
Hating on Sweet Baby Jesus.

How about this.... it was better than piss beer lol.
Girls don’t swallow when a man’s sperm tastes bitter from beer guzzling. Löl

True!!!! I dont drink many beers if I do, I mostly drink whiskey. Pineapple helps sweeten it back up lol.
I want my sperm swallowed 24/7…I don’t need a pineapple to back me up! Löl…having said that, I am partial to one of these, it puts lead in one’s pencil.

images

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

What!!! What I do!? lol
Hating on Sweet Baby Jesus.

How about this.... it was better than piss beer lol.
Girls don’t swallow when a man’s sperm tastes bitter from beer guzzling. Löl

True!!!! I dont drink many beers if I do, I mostly drink whiskey. Pineapple helps sweeten it back up lol.
I want my sperm swallowed 24/7…I don’t need a pineapple to back me up! Löl…having said that, I am partial to one of these, it puts lead in one’s pencil.

images

Milk stouts are damn good! I like stouts and porters, also ciders.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I don’t often day-drink, but I just cracked open one of these. Alcoholic ginger beer 4%alc, low sugar. Ferking tastes marvellous! It’s by the local boutique brewery company here in Sydney, 4 Pines Brewing. Co

images

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
i eventually learned 2 like coffee, but never beer..

it tastes like shit

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
:rightON:

06-Kokanee-horz.jpg
Geez that Beer sucks ass ballz ..it's on perma sale here for like $30 a case lol

Well we all know what kind of beer you like. :LMAO::LMAO2:

queerbeer.jpg

FUCK rather that than yours ... how DO they get the horses to piss in those Kokanee bottles is mystifying though I'll admit

In the meantime I spend my Beer drinking in class

4516_m_v4.jpg

One of my favorites. A Blue Moon Ale is very nice as well.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

it tastes like shit

I used to feel the same way until I had Staropramen, it's a beer from the Czech Republic. Delicious.
i will keep it in mind if i see it but so far smirnoff ice has been my summer goto

I've never had one of those. I like vodka, but like tequila just as much. I love margaritas, not with those mixes. I mix my own.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

it tastes like shit

I used to feel the same way until I had Staropramen, it's a beer from the Czech Republic. Delicious.
i will keep it in mind if i see it but so far smirnoff ice has been my summer goto

I've never had one of those. I like vodka, but like tequila just as much. I love margaritas, not with those mixes. I mix my own.
im having a green apple flavored one atm and its like biting into a crisp semi-tart apple lol

oh i noticed they r 11.2 oz... yea, not 12, but 11.2

sneaky cheap bastards >:(

fromHELL

Banned
Banned
Down for any IPA..at any time
Crest - helluva good strong beer
Labatt Maxium Ice
if none of those are available? Hmm Corona or Heineken but I usually only drink that shit if I'm already drunk