Favorite Beers?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
With all those yummy Tacos and Pizza. What’s your favorite beer to drink with the food of the Gods. I’m into Modelo Especial for now.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I "normally" drink tequila with my tacos lol, or get a margarita, but this one is pretty good with tacos....

5f515c91fee032a3e22c6db2_5c8ad2d8c0de2e6ddf107fd9_12oz_Pineapple%20copy.png

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
This is my usual with pizza or something similar....

5152.jpg

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Been drinking these all month, damn good Ale made in my state.....

croppedalewerksjpg.JPEG

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Have you ever had a Michalada? Lime juice on ice with a beer float. Salted glass rim. An awesome drink on a hot day.

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
Dunkin 'comes up with a donut and beer combination

Dunkin 'Harpoon beer Dunkin' started a partnership with Harpoon Brewery some time ago. This American brewery makes various types of beer. The first Dunkin 'beer now comes from this collaboration.

The beers are available in various donut flavors. There is the Harpoon Dunkin 'Pumpkin (an Ale), Harpoon Dunkin' Boston Kreme (Irish Stout) and the Harpoon Dunkin 'Jelly Donut (IPA). In addition, the package will include a Harpoons Dunkin 'Coffee Porter which is the first creation to emerge from this collaboration.

The donut beers are sold in a twelve pack, three per type.

Anyone ever had these?

Q

Banned
Have you ever had a Michalada? Lime juice on ice with a beer float. Salted glass rim. An awesome drink on a hot day.
Never! It sounds a bit weird actualy... Google tells me there is also hot sauce in it?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Dunkin 'comes up with a donut and beer combination

Dunkin 'Harpoon beer Dunkin' started a partnership with Harpoon Brewery some time ago. This American brewery makes various types of beer. The first Dunkin 'beer now comes from this collaboration.

The beers are available in various donut flavors. There is the Harpoon Dunkin 'Pumpkin (an Ale), Harpoon Dunkin' Boston Kreme (Irish Stout) and the Harpoon Dunkin 'Jelly Donut (IPA). In addition, the package will include a Harpoons Dunkin 'Coffee Porter which is the first creation to emerge from this collaboration.

The donut beers are sold in a twelve pack, three per type.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Anyone ever had these?

I saw these and wished I had gotten one, they sold out quick.

Q

Banned
I "normally" drink tequila with my tacos lol, or get a margarita, but this one is pretty good with tacos....

5f515c91fee032a3e22c6db2_5c8ad2d8c0de2e6ddf107fd9_12oz_Pineapple%20copy.png

That one looks like a winner too
I wonder how that tastes. I've had cider made of apples, made of pear, but never from a pineapple

Its actually a cider, with a hint of pineapple. They have other infused ciders too, their Pumpkin Cider is damn good too.
I remember, we have a cheese store (yup, the Netherlands) where they also sell some ciders with a little infused fruit juice. I just do not remember the flavours again...

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Another beer I like is by Founders (everything by Founders has been good), a Scotch Ale called Dirty Bastard. Always reminds me of this place lol.

811346.jpg

X

xXx
Site Supporter
:rightON:

06-Kokanee-horz.jpg
Geez that Beer sucks ass ballz ..it's on perma sale here for like $30 a case lol

Well we all know what kind of beer you like. :LMAO::LMAO2:

queerbeer.jpg

FUCK rather that than yours ... how DO they get the horses to piss in those Kokanee bottles is mystifying though I'll admit

In the meantime I spend my Beer drinking in class

4516_m_v4.jpg

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
I don’t drink any more and haven’t had a beer in years outside of samples for bartending, but my beer of choice was Gumball Head by Three Floyd’s.

Nobody Carry’s it any more and it’s a shame. It’s Blue Moon done right.

If it’s an IPA, it’s Anti-Hero. Strong hoppy taste that compliments everything red.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I Don't drink a whole lot but if I do have a few beers, it's usually no more than 2 Amstel Lights. If I'm looking to cut loose then it's usually 2 Pilsner Urquells.

I'm typically fond of Lagers, Pilsners and Blondes. Indian Pale Ales are just too hoppy, same thing with the Extra Special Bitters. Though, Red Hook has an excellent ESB.

Here are some beers I would love to try:

UU2n4a.jpg

UU2ATN.md.jpg

UU2RjI.md.jpg

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
Any of the Flying Monkeys IPA's and Amstersdamn Boneshaker IPA are awesome. More regular one Heineken. A few Beligans ones that the brain just can't think of the names right now. Other than that not much unless someone else is buying than I will drink any beer.

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
I absolutely love Yuengling Black and Tan it’s my favorite. Then there’s Guinness which is great. When I get a chance to grab some double chocolate vodka, I’ll put a shot in my bottle of Black and Tan.

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
I don’t drink any more and haven’t had a beer in years outside of samples for bartending, but my beer of choice was Gumball Head by Three Floyd’s.

If it’s an IPA, it’s Anti-Hero. Strong hoppy taste that compliments everything red.
I’ve tried Blue Moon but felt it was just average beer.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Any of the Flying Monkeys IPA's and Amstersdamn Boneshaker IPA are awesome. More regular one Heineken. A few Beligans ones that the brain just can't think of the names right now. Other than that not much unless someone else is buying than I will drink any beer.

Yeah, if someone's "buying" a round of beers and it's Budweiser/Light-Coors/Light-Miller/Light...etc...I won't drink that. Not that I don't appreciate the gesture but if I'm going to hurt my body then I'm going to do it in style and it won't be including any of the run of the mill domestic beers. There are even some micro brews I won't even touch. I'm not a beer snob, I just know what I like.

I know I wish someone would buy me a round of this:

UUFN7j.md.jpg

Samuel Adams Utopias

At a starting price of $350 that goes up to $500+ per bottle depending on availability and location, this is some spendy beer that I cannot get my hands on.

Last edited:

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter

It is. Highly average and nothing more then a upgrade on casual domestics.

Gumball head is more grape fruity/ cleaner taste.

It was a luxury in Chicago for years nobody could keep it in stock. When I was working at JBC we sold that shit by the bottle at 12.75 and sold out every single night.

But, time and tastes change. Now nobody carry’s it and the whole stout craze is back. We had 20 ipas on draft just three months ago but that ain’t happening any more.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Blue Moon is actually a Belgian Ale. Unfiltered, it's like Hefeweizen's little sister.

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️

Blue Moon is actually a Belgian Ale. Unfiltered, it's like Hefeweizen's little sister.
Never drank that let alone heard of it.
Ever had Killians red? Spelling is probably wrong.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Never drank that let alone heard of it.
Ever had Killians red? Spelling is probably wrong.

LOL!!!!

Iggy, Hefeweizen is a weiss beer, "white beer" that's unfiltered. It's not a brand. So, you've probably had it. If you ever had Widmer Brothers, you've had Hefeweizen or if you drank any other unfiltered wheat beer. You had Blue Moon, so close enough.

I've had Killians Irish Red when I was younger and enjoyed it. Probably a little too much. I always thought the bottles were a little too phallic shaped though.