Tara Reade, Fat America's Sweetheart and Trumptard's favorite pin up girl has defected to Russia to Pimp for Putin.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
You ever notice how right wingers always flea (yes, flea) to Russia when the heat in America is on. How they love Russia so and defend comrade Putin at every turn. It's because they love freedom and liberty and not authoritarian regimes. Russia Russia Russia. Let no one say a bad word about Russia. Russia if you are listening please meddle in the next election so you may have your puppet dictator and satellite country in the west. Trump and the right wing needs you now more than ever.
Didn't Bernie Sanders, filthy disgusting Registered Democrat, honeymoon in Russia with his lovely communist (and Registered Democrat) wife?

Why, yes, I think he did.

Lotte Skoring

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Didn't Bernie Sanders, filthy disgusting Registered Democrat, honeymoon in Russia with his lovely communist (and Registered Democrat) wife?

Why, yes, I think he did.
Thinking may not be what you do.
He did not but this is typical "truth" invention practiced by the right wing.
No one believes anything you people say O Collosus of Toads.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Thinking may not be what you do.
He did not but this is typical "truth" invention practiced by the right wing.
No one believes anything you people say O Collosus of Toads.
Wait! You think it's a "right wing invention" that Bernie Sanders, Registered Democrat, and his communist wife (also a Registered Democrat) honeymooned in Moscow in the old Soviet Union?

OK.

Hey, I picked up these really cool antique fishing reels at a flea market the other day. A Hendrix and a Jack Welch. I'll give you a good price on them.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Woman who accused Biden of sexually assaulting her in 1993 defects to Russia​

8b46b166095f0e4baf917489be13364e55a6d881.jpeg

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Seriously?