Tara Reade, Fat America's Sweetheart and Trumptard's favorite pin up girl has defected to Russia to Pimp for Putin.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️

Woman who accused Biden of sexually assaulting her in 1993 defects to Russia​

8b46b166095f0e4baf917489be13364e55a6d881.jpeg

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Believe all women!

Except if the victim is a Democrat politicain.

Remember how they openly admitted they believed her and said they'll support Biden anyway? Even if Biden raped their own daughter? Because the "stakes are high"?

God forbid we have policies that help working class people. Better we elect a rapist than have lower taxes and protected freedoms.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Remember how they openly admitted they believed her and said they'll support Biden anyway? Even if Biden raped their own daughter? Because the "stakes are high"?

God forbid we have policies that help working class people. Better we elect a rapist than have lower taxes and protected freedoms.
No one said they believed her, except you. She's a nut job Dove is that why you're so empathetic to her?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

remember how they believed that withered old cunt who accused Kavanaugh even though she didn't produce a shred of evidence?

Lotte Skoring

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
than have lower taxes
What do you care about taxes? Are you trying to say you declare income on your blowjob profits?
You have no idea whatsoever what freedom or liberty mean or that there are responsibilities attached to living in a liberal democracy. You think freedom means you can do always as you please regardless of who it may harm.
You are so full of hate and envy. We are all sorry for you that your life has sucked but the fact is it was what you earned.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
It's almost like they actually think if they keep screaming about this crazy ladies rants and raves it will make us forget about the dozens of women that have accused Trump of sexual assault. One of which is costing him $5 Million So far.

Lotte Skoring

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It's almost like they actually think if they keep screaming about this crazy ladies rants and raves it will make us forget about the dozens of women that have accused Trump of sexual assault. One of which is costing him $5 Million So far.
Smoke mirrors and escape from the facts is all the right wingers know. Ever notice how they just make things up to distract from actual facts like when they claim that all people who voted for president Biden would vote for him if he molested their daughters when the fact is that Trump said that he could murder a baby on 5th Ave and his supporters would still vote for him and they did. I think he's finding out that he isn't getting away with everything anymore.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
admin does suck a lot of cock tho

so does lotsa scrotum, aka holidoofus

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Smoke mirrors and escape from the facts is all the right wingers know. Ever notice how they just make things up to distract from actual facts like when they claim that all people who voted for president Biden would vote for him if he molested their daughters when the fact is that Trump said that he could murder a baby on 5th Ave and his supporters would still vote for him and they did. I think he's finding out that he isn't getting away with everything anymore.
So, were you too unimaginative to come up with another Holliday variation

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Why don’t you and Floriduh Fats get a room.
Er, what does asking the old fisherman why he changed his ID habits have to do with Bigs?

Anyway, what do you think of the Chinks cutting off our Navy destroyer the other day? What a slap in the face. You old Navy guys must be incensed over that.

The Chinks probably thought the destroyer was filled with homosexuals and trannies.

Lotte Skoring

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You ever notice how right wingers always flea (yes, flea) to Russia when the heat in America is on. How they love Russia so and defend comrade Putin at every turn. It's because they love freedom and liberty and not authoritarian regimes. Russia Russia Russia. Let no one say a bad word about Russia. Russia if you are listening please meddle in the next election so you may have your puppet dictator and satellite country in the west. Trump and the right wing needs you now more than ever.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Er, what does asking the old fisherman why he changed his ID habits have to do with Bigs?

Anyway, what do you think of the Chinks cutting off our Navy destroyer the other day? What a slap in the face. You old Navy guys must be incensed over that.

The Chinks probably thought the destroyer was filled with homosexuals and trannies.
I live in that faggot's mind rent free.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
So it seems. Spoon did a much better job of ignoring your nose-hole troll.
Lol. He did try. But in the end always fell the oakie doakie

This retard is like taking candy from a baby. A baby with a noodle neck who loves to suck cock

By the way, speaking of ole noseless monster. Isn’t funny how as soon as he kicked the nose ring Levon from the west coast stopped showing his face?

Lmao